FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > JOKE CORNER !!!

JOKE CORNER !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

THOUGHT ID SET UP A JOKE CORNER FOR ANYONE TO SHARE ANY OF THEIR GOOD JOKES.......

IL GO FIRST LOL

A DUSTMAN KNOCKS ON A JAPANESE MANS DOOR....

JAP SAYS HARRO WHAT U WANT ?

DUSTIE SAY WHERE'R UR BIN?

JAP SAY I BIN IN LOO....

DUSTIE SAY NO MATE WHERE UR DUSTBIN?

JAP SAY I JUST BIN ON LOO...

DUSTIE SAY NO WHERE'S U WHEELIE BIN?

JAP SAYS HOKAY I WHEELIE BEEN HAVING A WANK .......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A bloke walks into a fish and chip shop with a salmon under his arm. The falla says to the attendant "do you do fish cakes?"

"yes" replies the attendant..........

eyeing towards the salmon the fella said "excellent, well i will be in tomorrow then, its his birthday"

x

red head goes to the doctors with a rash on her fanny,

doctor says how often do you have sex?

she replies once or twice a year.

he replies well im sorry to tell you its not a rash you have its fucking rust

FINALY THE 6 ANSWERS WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

Q What are the small bumps around a womans nipples 4?

A Its Brail for Suck Here

Q what is an Austrilain Kiss?

A Its the same as a french Kiss but Down Under

Q What do you do with 365 used condoms?

A melt them down make a tyre and call it a Good Year

Q Why were hurricanes names after Women?

A Because when they cum they are wet and wild, but when they go they take your house and car with them.

Q Why do woman rub there eyes when they wake up

A because they dont have any Balls to Rub

Q what is a mans ultimate embarresment?

Running into a wall with an erection and breaking there nose .

Mr Kinks

ha ha ha love em keep em cumming lol

sexthis sexis sexa sexgood sexway sex2 sexkeep sexa sexthick sexcunt sexbusy sex4 sex20 sexseconds.

now this time read it without the sex.

Two midgets pick up a couple of hookers and take then to their Vegas hotel room for a little fun. After a few cocktails and some dancing, the lights go out, but the night doesn't go as planned. The first midget not only can't get a hard-on, but all night he has to listen to his buddy grunting "One, two, three, huh!" over and over. In the morning his pal asks him, "So how was it?"

"I can't believe how much it sucked," says the first midget. "I couldn't get hard all night. I'm so ashamed." The second midget answers, "You think that's bad? I couldn't even get up on the bed!"

if u think life is bad how would u like to be an egg? u only get laid once it only takes 4 minutes to get u hard.. 2 minutes to get soft, u share your box wiv 5 other guys. after 3 minutes in a hot tub u get your head smashed in and a good poking by a load of soldiers. but worst of all... the only chick to ever sit on your face was your mother!! cheer up life aint that bad after all

ha ha ha brilliant avril so funny xxxxx

paddy and mick walkin down the street n see a pit bull lickin its balls. paddy says "wish to fcuk a cud do that , mick says "you better fuckin clap it first"

3 sisters-ann jan and fanny. all 3 had big feet; ann was a size 9, jan was a size 10 and fanny was a size 13. ann and jan go on a double date . amazed, one of the boys says, "my god you 2 have got big feet " ann replies, " you think their big, you should see our fannies"

here's a joke.....

I'm giving up shaggin for a week .................

PMSL @ view best joke i have heard for months

lmao @ view.... dont think that will ever happen

hahahahahahahah

hedo brill xx

the 5 stages of sex..........1) smurf sex....when u 1st meet and shag till u r blue in the face 2)kitchen sex...whrn u have been together a short time and will shag anywhere in the house. 3)bedroom sex... sex is routine and u will only shag in the bed on the occasional night. 4)hallway sex..u pass each other in the hall and say 'fuck u!' 5)courtroom sex.. she takes u to court and screws u in front of 20 strangers!!!!

when jane was getting to know tarzan she asked him about his sexual history 'tarzan only ever have sex with hole in tree' he sed "oh tarzan u have it all wrong.. i'll show u the proper way" she sed.. so jane takes off all her clothes lies on the ground and says "u have to stick it in here".. tarzan looked puzzled 4 a moment then gave jane an almighty kick in the fanny. screaming jane says "why the fuck did u do that?" 'tarzan always check for bees first!'

I'm afraid my jokes are just a little bit risque and would get my little arse booted aff the site lol

pregnant prostitute goes to docs....

doc says do u know who the father is ???

prostitute says fuck sake !!

if u ate a tin of beans would u know what one made u fart ????

wife buys a pair of croutchless knickers

2 spice up sex life.

She puts them on sits on the setee opposit her hubby n opens her legs .

Hubby says u wearing crochless knickers?

Yes she says ......

He says thank fuck fur that i thought the stuffing was cumming outa the setee!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

3 mice in a glasgow pub having a mouse to mouse talk.....who's the toughest.

aberdeen mouse says "I go up to mouse traps, rip out thre cheese and bench press the bar 50 times when it comes down then throw the trap across the room"

Edinburgh mouse" Ya woose! I get rat poison, crunch it into powder and snort it"

Glasgow mouse finishes his drink , gets up and walks to the door, the other two ask where he's going. " I'm going home to shag the cat !"

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

3 men captured by savages and told their cocks will be removed in a way related to their jobs.

1st man a lumberjack his was chopped off

2nd a butcher was sliced off

3rd man started laffing

the others asked why ? he replied" i work in a lollipop factory!!!!!!!!!!!

Harley Davidson dies and goes to heaven.

He starts telling GOD he created best motorbike ever built.

God says " BMW is better designed bike"

Harley says" what the fuck you know about design, you designed WOMEN and look at the trouble we have with them"

God says" sorry Harley m8 think you'll find more men ride my creation than yours "..........................lol

By *umtofuckMan  over a year ago

glasgow

A woman comes home and finds her husband in bed with a female midget.She screams..you promised me you wouldnt cheat on me again.The hubby says ffs love cant you see im tyin to cut down.

By *cots70Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

a woman had been on the game for a number of years b4 she gets wed and decides best to come clean to her new hubby about the size of her fannie on thier weddin nite... she tells him she caught it climing a fence ...after an hour in bed the husband asks her ..just how far across the fence were u when u realised it was caught? ....lol

By *eanneTVTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.

The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and it won again.

The local paper read:

PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.

The next day, the local paper headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid of the donkey.

The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.

The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:

NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.

The bishop fainted.

He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.

The next day the paper read: NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.

The next day the headlines read: NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.

The bishop was buried the next day.

The moral of the story is .. .. . being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery . . even shorten your life.

So be yourself and enjoy life.

Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer!

glasgow

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figures she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leisure device... A vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I'll explain the toy . . . You explain the kids."

glasgow

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband to 'Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin'.

'What?' said the puzzled groom.

'How can that be possible if you've been married ten times.?'

'Well, husband#1 was a Sales Representative; he just kept telling me how great it was going to be.

'Husband #2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back with me..

'Husband #3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

'Husband #5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art method.

'Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

'Husband #7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.

'Husband #8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.

'Husband # 9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it. .

'Husband #10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was ...

God I miss him.

'But now that I've married you, I'm so excited'.

'Wonderful', said the husband, 'but why?

To which she replied,

'You're a Lawyer. ..

This time I KNOW I'M gonna get SCREWED.

glasgow

I was at my bank today; there was a short line. Just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars.

It was obvious she was a little irritated. . .

She asked the teller, 'Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen.

Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?'

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, 'Fluctuations.'

The Asian lady says, 'Fluc you white people too!'

glasgow

George and Margie get married and they are both virgins.

On there first night George starts to get undressed by taking off his shoes and socks. His toes are curled under. Margie asked him, " George what happened to your toes"? George said, " when I was a kid I had tolio" Margie says, "you mean polio" and he said "no tolio" Margie said, "I never heard of that"

He takes of his pants and he has a rash on both knees. Again she asks "what happened to your knees? "When I was a kid I had kneeasles and the rash never left. " You mean measles" No kneeasles.... Never heard of that either.

As he takes off his shorts Margie said, "don't tell me, you had small cox"

glasgow

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?'

The father, surprised, answers, 'Well, son, a woman goes through three phases. In her 20s, a woman's boobs are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s to 40s, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions'.

'Onions?'

'Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'

This infuriated his wife and daughter, so the daughter said, 'Mom, how many kinds of 'willies' are there?'

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, 'Well dear, a man goes through three phases also. In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50s, it is like a Christmas tree'.

'A Christmas tree?'

'Yes --- dead from the roots up and the balls are just for decoration.'

glasgow

A duck hunter was out enjoying a nice morning on the marsh when he decided to take a leak.....

He walked over to a tree and propped up his gun.

Just then a gust of wind blew, the gun fell over, and discharged... Shooting him in the genitals.

Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by his doctor.

'Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news.. The good news is that you are going to be OK. The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all of the buckshot.' 'What's the bad news?' asked the hunter.

'The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your penis. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister.' 'Well I guess that isn't too bad,' the hunter replied. 'Is your sister a plastic surgeon?' 'Not exactly.' answered the doctor.

'She's a flute player in the Syracuse Symphony. She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye.'

D*unken Irishman walking alongside a Loch comes across a mass baptism.

So he wades into the loch where the pastor grabs him and asksks if he would like to find Jesus.

So he ducks poor Paddy into the loch, have you found Jesus.

So he ducks him again, Have you found Jesus he says, no says Paddy

On the 3rd ducking the pastor asks "Have you still not found him,

To which Paddy replies.

" Are you fuckin sure he fell in here "

glasgow

Six retired Irishmen were playing poker in O'Leary 's apartment when Paddy Murphy loses $500 on a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table. Showing respect for their fallen brother, the other five continue playing standing up. Michael O'Conner looks around and asks, 'Oh, me boys, someone got's to tell Paddy's wife. Who will it be?'

They draw straws. Paul Gallagher picks the short one. They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse. 'Discreet???

I'm the most discreet Irishmen you'll ever meet. Discretion is me middle name. Leave it to me.' Gallagher goes over to Murphy's house and knocks on the door.

Mrs. Murphy answers, and asks what he wants. Gallagher declares,'Your husband just lost $500, and is afraid to come home.'

'Tell him to drop dead!', says Murphy's wife.

'I'll go tell him.' says Gallagher.

glasgow

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.

' Brenda , may I come in?' he asks. 'I've somethin' to tell ya'.

'Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim .

But where's my husband?'

' That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda . There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery'

'Oh, God no!' cries Brenda 'Please don't tell me.'

'I must, Brenda .. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.

Finally, she looked up at Tim .. 'How did it happen, Tim ?'

'It was terrible, Brenda .... He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout , and drowned.'

' Oh my dear Jesus ! But you must tell me true, Tim , did he at least go quickly?'

'Well, Brenda , no. In fact, he got out three times to pee.'

glasgow

Yes, it's that magical time of year again when the Darwin Awards are bestowed, honoring the least evolved among us.

Here is the glorious winner:

1. When his 38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach , California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

And now, the honorable mentions:

2. The chef at a hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat cutting machine and after a little shopping around, submitted a claim to his insurance company. The company expecting negligence sent out one of its men to have a look for himself. He tried the machine and he also lost a finger. The chef's claim was approved.

3. A man who shoveled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car during a blizzard in Chicago returned with his vehicle to find a woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.

4. After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from Harare to Bulawayo had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the passengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies. The deception wasn't discovered for 3 days.

5. An American teenager was in the hospital recovering from serious head wounds received from an oncoming train. When asked how he received the injuries, the lad told police that he was simply trying to see how close he could get his head to a moving train before he was hit.

6. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer... $15. [If someone points a gun at you and gives you money, is a crime committed?]

7. Seems an Arkansas guy wanted some beer pretty badly. He decided that he'd just throw a cinder block through a liquor store window, grab some booze, and run. So he lifted the cinder block and heaved it over his head at the window. The cinder block bounced back and hit the would-be thief on the head, knocking him unconscious. The liquor store window was made of Plexiglas. The whole event was caught on videotape.

8. As a female shopper exited a New York convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called 911 immediately, and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, "Yes, officer, that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from."

9. The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti, Michigan at 5 A.M., flashed a gun, and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away. [*A 5-STAR STUPIDITY AWARD WINNER]

10. When a man 20 attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying, that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

In the interest of bettering mankind, please share these with friends and family...unless of course one of these individuals by chance is a distant relative or long lost friend. In that case, be glad they are distant and hope they remain lost.

guy goes to the doctors and asks does he have any penis extensions

doctor says yes

for 10p u can have a wooden one

20p you can have a metal one

or for £120 you can get a 12" black one

guys goes into his pocket and produces only 10p and says looks like i can only afford the wooden one

guy goes home and has sex with his wife to get her pregnant......

5 years later his son comes home from school and says "dad dad how come everybody keeps calling me pinnochio" well son says the dad for 10p more they would be calling u robocop..........

a guy walks into the bakers and says to the girl behind the counter." is that a donught or a meringue " woman replies NO YER RIGHT

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD??

TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE OF COURSE

HAHAHAHA YE CANNAE BEAT THE AULD ONES

After three years of marriage, Wife was still questioning her husband about his lurid past. "C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "How many women have you slept with?" “Baby," he protested, "if I told you, you'd throw a fit". Wife promised she wouldn't get angry, and convinced her hubby to tell her."Okay," he said, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven - then there's you - nine, ten, 11, 12, 13..”

husband says to his wife 'we should wash your knickers in slim fast.it might make your fat arse look thinner!'

next day putting his pants on,he notices they are covered in powder. 'have you put talc in my pants babe?' 'no' she replied 'miracal grow!'.

xx

Man pulls his wife into the bedroom and rips off her clothes,"now darling do a handstand against the full length mirror on the wall" Hmmm she thinks,KINKY! I Like it." She does the handstand and her hubby pulls her legs apart and puts his chin right in her Fanny

"The boys down the pub were right," he says, ah would suit a goatee.

bored on your way to work?

stuck on a busy train,bus or tube?

then pretend your on your phone ot a friend talking loudly about your just getting back last night from your fantastic 4 week tour of mexico and then sneeze

hey presto plenty of seats at the next stop. lol

the ex asked me,"why dont we make love like they do in the films?".so i bent her over,fucked her up the arse and came in her face .turns out ,we dont watch the same films.

Adam bit from the apple and instantly felt great shame and covered himself with a fig leaf.

Eve, too, felt shame and covered herself with a fig leaf. Then she went back behind a bush to try on the maple leaf, an oak and three varieties of sycamore

Bloke shaggin girl says bend over we'll try the social security position.

Wot the fook is that she says.

When my balls touch yir arse yer gettin full benefit!!

IRISH SAUSAGES

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!'

Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints

of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.

Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't worry, I have a plan , Cheers! '

They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more d*unk, all for free.

At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm d*unk and me knees are killing me!'

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I can't even remember which pub I lost the sausage in.'

Hypnosis

A woman comes home and tells her husband, 'Remember those headaches I've

been having.

All these years? Well, they're gone.'

'No more headaches?' the husband asks, 'What happened?'

His wife replies, 'Margie referred me to a hypnotist & he told me to

stand in front of a mirror, Stare at myself and repeat, ' I do not have

a headache '

' I do not have a headache '

' I do not have a headache '

Well, it worked! The headaches are all gone.'

Well, that is wonderful' proclaims the husband.

His wife then says, 'You know, you haven't been exactly a ball of fire

in the bedroom these last few years, why don't you go see the hypnotist

and see if he can do anything for that? '

Reluctantly, the husband agrees to try it.

Following his appointment, the husband comes home, rips off his clothes,

picks up his wife and carries her into the bedroom. He puts her on the

bed and says, 'Don't move, I'll be right back.'

He goes into the bathroom and comes back a few minutes later and jumps

into bed and makes passionate love to his wife like never before.

His wife says, 'WOW! - that was wonderful!'

The husband says, 'Don't move! I will be right back.'

He goes back into the bathroom, comes back and round two was even better

than the first time.

The wife sits up and her head is spinning ' OH MY GOD ' She proclaims.

Her husband again says, 'Don't move, I'll be right back.'

With that, he goes back in the bathroom.

This time, his wife quietly follows him and there, in the bathroom, she

sees him standing at the mirror and saying.

'She's not my wife '

'She's not my wife '

'She's not my wife ' .

'She's not my wife '

His funeral service will be held on Saturday.

I am so loving this wee corner! keep it going peeps! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spring is here and our native birds are finding fod scarce, please go to the pet shop and buy a bag of nuts for our feathered friends. There is no finer sight than a pair of tits around your nut bag but remember its a bit early in the year for a swallow.

Wiyh swine flu spreading fast Kermit the frog now wishes he used precautions before shagging miss piggy

What a fucking muppet.

shortly after her 11th birthday , Julie gets her first period. Uncomfortable with talking to her parents about whats happening to her she decides to ask her brother jonny,whats wrong with me ?? she gasps, as she whips up her skirt to show him her bleeding fanny. Jonny scratches his chin for a moment and finally says I'm no expert but it looks like some cunt has ripped your balls off

A mans wife came in wearing a sexy nighty, she told him tie me up and do what you want, So he tied her up fucked her sister and went fishing

It's only when you look at an ant under a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you reaise how often they burst into flames.

NOW ON SALE AT IKEA -

LESBIAN BEDS -

No screwing involved its all tonhue and groove

a boy asked his mum, do birds have detachable parts?

mums says no why?

boy says, cos i just heard dad say he is gonna screw the arse off the bird next door.

By *4STER4SUBMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Whats the difference between a fanny and a fridge? a fridge duznay fart when u pull the meat out a it

women eh ?

Boob Jobs ,Nose jobs,Teeth whitning ,

Tummy Tucks,Liposuction,Colonic Irrigation,Botox,Pierced ears,Pierced Nipples, pierced bellies,Pierced Clits,

Eyebrowes plucked,Bikini Wax,

Lips Tattooed, Diets,Exersize,

AND THEN THEY WONT TAKE IT UP THE ASS CAUSE THEY SAY IT HURTS !!!!

Man Escapes Prison

A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15 Years.

He breaks into a house to look for money and guns.

Inside, he finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair.

While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of

her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his wife:

Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes.

He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in

years.

I saw how he kissed your neck.

If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain...do whatever he tells you.

Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you.

This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us

both.

Be strong, ho ney. I love you!'

His wife responds:

'He wasn't kissing my neck..

He was whispering In my ear.

He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any

vaseline.

I told him it was in the bathroom.

A woman has been admited to hospital with a hoover nozzel wedged in her fanny. Although she is in intensive care, doctors say she is picking up nicely!!!!

A lion, a bear and a pig are sitting discussing how hard they each are. The lion says "when i roarthe whole hungle shakes".The bear says " when i roar the whole forest trembles". " So what?" says the pig , all i have to do is sneeze and the whole fucking world shits themselves.

3 mice in a Glasgow pub having a mouse to mouse talk, who's the toughest. Aberdeen mouse says he is , i go up to mousetraps rip the cheese out and as the bar comes down i brenchpress it 30 times and throw it across the room!

Edinburgh mouse says " you big poof! I get rat poison crush it into powder and snort it."

Glasgow mouse finsihes his beer, gets up and walks to the door, where are u going asks the other 2 mice?

"home to ride the cat!!!!, he replies

Someone once said if there was ever a black president pigs would fly and low and behold 100 days later we have swine flu!

WELCOME TO

www.sexy.com

Type password

S

SE

SEX

NEW MEMBER.

PROCESSING....

PLEASE WAIT .....

DENIED!!! try:

uglycunt.Com!

19 irish men go to the movies.

The ticket lady asks "Why so many of you?"

Paddy replies "The film says over 18 only!"

This one os for the girls

Why are periods so much like salaries?

You get them once a month, they last for 4 or 5 days

And if they dont come your screwed lol

phoned the swine flu helpline for advice last night

but all i got was crackling.

glasgow

If Star Wars Was Set In Glasgow Chewbacca would look roughly the same except he'd only be about 5ft tall, from Blackhill and called Shug. He'd have the same amount of body hair but would also have tattoos, would permanently smell of drink and invariably sport a Rangers top.Obi-Wan Kenobi would invariably be referred to as Chief or Big Yin by his cohorts. People trying to start a fight with him would addess him as Wanky-Nobby.Darth Vader would referred to as 'Auld Helmet Heid' or in moments of stress 'That Dome-Heided Basturd'R2D2 would refuse to go out on the streets after 10pm because of the number of d*unks who would try to stuff chip papers in his head casing or piss on him. He would also refuse to go near groups of wee boys at any time because of the high risk of being spray painted/dumped in front of a speeding train/set on fire.Although proficient in over 3500 languages C3P0 would still be unable to understand anything anyone from the East End of Glasgow said. He would regularly get beaten up for being a 'greetin-faced poof fae Milngavie'.The Millenium Falcon would have static strips, tinted windscreens and extra-flared exhaust ports. It would have a Daily Record I Love Scotland sticker in the back window and a saltire bumper sticker.Princess Leia would get captured by Darth Vader because it's hard to run very fast when you're wearing 5inch platform heels and a tiny silver mini-skirt which keeps hiking up over your arse every two steps. And you've been a heavy smoker since you were 6.The best way to destroy the Death Star would not necessarily be a desperate all out attack. Two easy ways would be - alter its orbit so it passed through Bridgeton and tell the locals it was full of kafflicks, or - leave it unattended in Easterhouse.

glasgow

If Star Wars Was Set In Glasgow Chewbacca would look roughly the same except he'd only be about 5ft tall, from Blackhill and called Shug. He'd have the same amount of body hair but would also have tattoos, would permanently smell of drink and invariably sport a Rangers top.Obi-Wan Kenobi would invariably be referred to as Chief or Big Yin by his cohorts. People trying to start a fight with him would addess him as Wanky-Nobby.Darth Vader would referred to as 'Auld Helmet Heid' or in moments of stress 'That Dome-Heided Basturd'R2D2 would refuse to go out on the streets after 10pm because of the number of d*unks who would try to stuff chip papers in his head casing or piss on him. He would also refuse to go near groups of wee boys at any time because of the high risk of being spray painted/dumped in front of a speeding train/set on fire.Although proficient in over 3500 languages C3P0 would still be unable to understand anything anyone from the East End of Glasgow said. He would regularly get beaten up for being a 'greetin-faced poof fae Milngavie'.The Millenium Falcon would have static strips, tinted windscreens and extra-flared exhaust ports. It would have a Daily Record I Love Scotland sticker in the back window and a saltire bumper sticker.Princess Leia would get captured by Darth Vader because it's hard to run very fast when you're wearing 5inch platform heels and a tiny silver mini-skirt which keeps hiking up over your arse every two steps. And you've been a heavy smoker since you were 6.The best way to destroy the Death Star would not necessarily be a desperate all out attack. Two easy ways would be - alter its orbit so it passed through Bridgeton and tell the locals it was full of kafflicks, or - leave it unattended in Easterhouse.

British rail are at it agian x

the sign on the platform said that if i stood too close to the edge i might get sucked off...........

four fucking hours i wasted today !!!!!!!!!!

man naked looks in the mirror and says to his wife 'why do i always get a hard on when i look at myself ?'

wife says 'cos even your cock thinks your a fanny !'

i applied for a job in a mental hospital ......

they say i need 24 hrs experience...

wanna chill at urs tomorrow??

i got crayons ......!

An 80yr old woman wants too get some cosmetic surgery , seems to be the in thing.

shes asks how much is it son.

surgeon replys..theres 3 options my dear lady which vary in price.

tell me more ...she replies...

OPTION 1 ....we take you in and just give you a slight brush up.lift ur eyelids , not much really for £100

OPTION 2....much the same as option 1 only we lift your cheek bones up a bit ..bit dearer at a bargain price of £1000...

OPTION 3 ....you get the full package same as option 1 and 2 plus we lift your tits up too perfection and we fit a screw at the back of your neck and if there is any sign of sagging in any part of your body in your remaining years, we take you back in and adjust the screw that we fitted for a cracking old lady smiley smiley price ....£25000.00..

Lady says ...fk it a want the full works please......

operation is a success....

6 weeks down the line she goes back into the surgeon screaming , shouting , being abusive, she said look at me ya bassa look at the state of me , look at the bags under ma eyes ..

surgeon replies .....EXCUSE ME LADY ...those bags under your eyes are your tits, and if you dont stop fuckin about with the screw in the back of your head your gonna have a moustache anaw

lol

ranger supporter is teaching his son how 2 wank..the kid says this is great fun dad..the dad says yes son an when ur thirteen u can use ya own cock

The E.U has banned the use of the word Gypsies.They are to be known as Caravan Utilizzing Nomadic Travellers or C.U.N.T's for short

WARNING

If you get a e-mail from the dept of enviroment and health telling u not to eat tinned pork because of swine flu don't panic ~ it's SPAM

When kermit the frog heard about the new swine flu, he regretted shagging miss piggy with no protection, what a muppet

NEWSFLASH: The MP expenses scandale escaleted 2day when it was discoveredd thatDavid Blunkett had claimed for a motorbike, a handglider and a pair of binoculars!!

2 women talking.

Do you look at your husbands face when making love

I did once and saw the anger in his face.

Why anger?

Because he was watching through the window

The light turned yellow, just in front of him. He did the right thing, stopping at the crosswalk, even though he could have beaten the red light by accelerating through the intersection.

The tailgating woman was furious and honked her horn, screaming in frustration, as she missed her chance to get through the intersection, dropping her cell phone and makeup.

As she was still in mid-rant, she heard a tap on her window and looked up into the face of a very serious police officer. The officer ordered her to exit her car with her hands up.

He took her to the police station where she was searched, fingerprinted, photographed, and placed in a holding cell.

After a couple of hours, a policeman approached the cell and opened the door. She was escorted back to the booking desk where the arresting officer was waiting with her personal effects.

He said, ''I'm very sorry for this mistake. You see, I pulled up behind your car while you were blowing your horn, flipping off the guy in front of you and cussing a blue streak at him. I noticed the 'What Would Jesus Do' bumper sticker, the'Choose Life' license plate holder, the 'Follow Me to Sunday-School' bumper sticker, and the chrome-plated Christian fish emblem on the trunk, so naturally...I assumed you had stolen the car.''

Kermit the frog has just died from swine flu, his last words we " that fucking pig told me she was clean"

A woman says to her mother, 'I'm divorcing Sheldon. All he wants is anal sex, and my ass hole is now the size of a £2 coin, when it used to be about the size of a 5p coin.'

Her mother says, 'You're married to a multi-millionaire businessman, you live in an 8 bedroom mansion, you drive a Ferrari, you get £1,000 a week allowance, you take 6 holidays a year and you want to throw all that away over £1.95!'

A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology and mixed emotions when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, that's a bunch of crap; I bet you can't tell me anything that will make me happy and sad at the same time."

She said, "You have the biggest penis of all your friends."

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?

DONALD: H I J K L M N O.

TEACHER: What are you talking about?

DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

One day, the teacher walks into her classroom and announces to the class that on each Friday, she will ask a question to the class and anyone who answers correctly doesn't have to go to school the following Monday.

On the first Friday, the teacher asks, "How many grains of sand are in the beach?" Needless to say, no one could answer.

The following Friday, the teacher asks the class, "How many stars are in the sky?" and again no one could answer. Frustrated, little Johnny decides that the next Friday, he would somehow answer the question and get a 3 day weekend.

So Thursday night, Johnny takes two ping-pong balls and paints them black. The next day, he brings them to school in a paper bag. At the end of the day, just when the teacher says, "Here's this week's question," Johnny empties the bag to the floor sending the ping-pong balls rolling to the front of the room. Because they are young kids who find any disruption of class amusing, the entire class starts laughing.

The teacher says, " Okay, who's the comedian with the black balls?"

Immediately, little Johnny stands up and says, "Bill Cosby, see ya on Tuesday.

100 Reasons It's Great to be a Guy!

1. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

2. Movie nudity is virtually always female.

3. You know stuff about cars.

4. A five day vacation requires only one suitcase.

5. Monday Night Football.

6. You don't have to monitor your friends sex lives.

7. Your bathroom lines are 80% shorter.

8. You can open all your own jars.

9. Old friends don't give you crap if you've lost or gained weight.

10. Dry cleaners and haircutter's don't rob you blind.

11. When clicking through the channel, you don't have to stall on every shot of someone crying.

12. Your ass is never a factor in a job interview.

13. All your orgasms are real.

14. A beer gut does not make you invisible to the opposite sex.

15. Guys in hockey masks don't attack you.

16. You don't have to lug a bag of useful stuff around everywhere you go.

17. You understand why Stripes is funny.

18. You can go to the bathroom with out a support group.

19. Your last name stays put.

20. You can leave a hotel bed unmade.

21. When your work is criticized, you don't have to panic that everyone secretly hates you.

22. You can kill your own food.

23. The garage is all yours.

24. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

25. You see the humor in Terms of Endearment.

26. Nobody secretly wonders if you swallow.

27. You never have to clean the toilet.

28. You can be showered and ready in 10 minutes.

29. Sex means never worrying about your reputation.

30. Wedding plans take care of themselves.

31. If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend.

32. Your underwear is $10 for a three pack.

33. The National College Cheerleading Championship

34. None of your co-workers have the power to make you cry.

35. You don't have to shave below your neck.

36. You don't have to curl up next to a hairy ass every nite.

37. If you're 40 and single nobody notices.

38. You can write your name in the snow.

39. You can get into a nontrivial pissing contest.

40. Everything on your face stays its original color.

41. Chocolate is just another snack.

42. You can be president.

43. You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger seat.

44. Flowers fix everything.

45. You never have to worry about other people's feelings.

46. You get to think about sex 90% of your waking hours.

47. You can wear a white shirt to a water park.

48. Three pair of shoes are more than enough.

49. You can eat a banana in a hardware store.

50. You can say anything and not worry about what people think.

51. Foreplay is optional.

52. Michael Bolton doesn't live in your universe.

53. Nobody stops telling a good dirty joke when you walk into the room.

54. You can whip your shirt off on a hot day.

55. You don't have to clean your apartment if the meter reader is coming by.

56. You never feel compelled to stop a pal from getting laid.

57. Car mechanics tell you the truth.

58. You don't give a rat's ass if someone notices your new haircut.

59. You can watch a game in silence with you buddy for hours without even thinking (He must be mad at me)

60. The world is your urinal.

61. You never misconstrue innocuous statements to mean your lover is about to leave you.

62. You get to jump up and slap stuff.

63. Hot wax never comes near your pubic area.

64. One mood, all the time.

65. You can admire Clint Eastwood without starving yourself to look like him.

66. You never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too yucky.

67. You know at least 20 ways to open a beer bottle.

68. You can sit with your knees apart no matter what you are wearing.

69. Same work....more pay.

70. Gray hair and wrinkles add character.

71. You don't have to leave the room to make emergency crotch adjustments.

72. Wedding Dress $2000; Tux rental $100.

73. You don't care if someone is talking about you behind your back.

74. With 400 million sperm per shot, you could double the earth's population in 15 tries, at least in theory.

75. You don't mooch off others' desserts.

76. If you retain water, it's in a canteen.

77. The remote is yours and yours alone.

78. People never glance at your chest when you're talking to them.

79. ESPN's sports center.

80. You can drop by to see a friend without bringing a little gift.

81. Bachelor parties whip ass over bridal showers.

82. You have a normal and healthy relationship with your mother.

83. You can buy condoms without the shopkeeper imagining you naked.

84. You needn't pretend you're "freshening up" to go to the bathroom.

85. If you don't call your buddy when you say you will, he won't tell your friends you've changed.

86. Someday you'll be a dirty old man.

87. You can rationalize any behavior with the handy phrase "Fuck it!"

88. If an other guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you might become lifelong buddies.

89. Princess Di's death was almost just another obituary.

90. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.

91. You never have to miss a sexual opportunity because you're not in the mood.

92. You think the idea of punting a small dog is funny.

93. If something mechanical didn't work, you can bash it with a hammer and throw it across the room.

94. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

95. Porn movies are designed with your mind in mind.

96. You don't have to remember everyone's birthdays and anniversaries.

97. Not liking a person does not preclude having great sex with them.

98. Your pals can be trusted never to trap you with: "So, notice anything different?"

99. Baywatch

100. There is always a game on somewhere

The big bad wolf says to the little pig

"i'll huff and i'll puff and i'll blow your house down"

The little pig says to the wolf,

"fuck off afore i sneeze on ye"

» Add a new message to this topic