FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Charity bidding

Charity bidding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had an idea but don't know how it will go with everyone. After recent sad times with special people losing their lives to cancer it deserves every penny available to help fight this nasty disease. Our very own Beauty & Geek have done an amazing job opening up their home & giving their time for a social event but this is just an added extra if anyone wants to join & have a laugh.

What will happen is any female & male who want to be auctioned for others to bid on a social date with them then add your name below. It will run for 24 hours.

Once everyone has added their names then we will do a voting poll for 24 hours & the female & male with the most votes will be the one's we are bidding on.

Please remember guys its all in the name of fun & its not major bidding we are talking either, every penny counts in fighting this cause so even £20 raised is another £20 towards helping.

Anyone interested in it getting your names added for the voting process xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ok im giving myself up on a 'free' raffle on another post, but willing to put myself up for a good cause, and also to give the 'unlucky' losers of the raffle a chance lol

aye put me down this ifs going to raise a few quid and have a giggle

Count me in as well

I'm adding my name too lol x

Just to be clear, once this post runs everyone's names will be transferred to a new post! All the guys names together & female names together & whatever female & male has the most votes they are getting the people we will be bidding on... If that makes sense.. I know what I mean lol xx

Since it's for charity and a social ,I will put myself down and I'm sure Mr X Files will be happy to join in too? so we do it as separately. If that's ok ? its for a great cause and wonderful idea xxx

"Since it's for charity and a social ,I will put myself down and I'm sure Mr X Files will be happy to join in too? so we do it as separately. If that's ok ? its for a great cause and wonderful idea xxx"

Yip everyone can entry & let others take the vote 2mrw. Just a crazy wee idea of mine but hey if it makes £20 it all be worth it xx

Count me in aswell

"Since it's for charity and a social ,I will put myself down and I'm sure Mr X Files will be happy to join in too? so we do it as separately. If that's ok ? its for a great cause and wonderful idea xxx

Yip everyone can entry & let others take the vote 2mrw. Just a crazy wee idea of mine but hey if it makes £20 it all be worth it xx"

yeah top idea

"Since it's for charity and a social ,I will put myself down and I'm sure Mr X Files will be happy to join in too? so we do it as separately. If that's ok ? its for a great cause and wonderful idea xxx

Yip everyone can entry & let others take the vote 2mrw. Just a crazy wee idea of mine but hey if it makes £20 it all be worth it xx

yeah top idea "

Thanks Mr x

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

A lot are gonna disagree, but i will NEVER give one more penny to cancer charities.

I have raised thousands for others and reguarly donate to animal charities..

However i still for the life of me dont know how people still believe they dont know the cure for cancer, of course they do, but the longer people donate and their "business" continues to make billions of course they arent gona let on..

Would bet my life on this, and if i ever happen to be unlucky and get cancer i will invest in some hemp oil

"A lot are gonna disagree, but i will NEVER give one more penny to cancer charities.

However i still for the life of me dont know how people still believe they dont know the cure for cancer, of course they do, but the longer people donate and their "business" continues to make billions of course they arent gona let on..

Would bet my life on this, and if i ever happen to be unlucky and get cancer i will invest in some hemp oil "

that is your choice and opinion but maybe for your own thread, not on one that is trying to raise money even if you disagree, not having a go just trying to keep this thread positive for a good cause x

Glasgow

"A lot are gonna disagree, but i will NEVER give one more penny to cancer charities.

Would bet my life on this, and if i ever happen to be unlucky and get cancer i will invest in some hemp oil

that is your choice and opinion but maybe for your own thread, not on one that is trying to raise money even if you disagree, not having a go just trying to keep this thread positive for a good cause x"

Feel free to remove my comment, no disrespect i know everyone means well

But really it is just comtributing to this "business"

that is your choice and opinion but maybe for your own thread, not on one that is trying to raise money even if you disagree, not having a go just trying to keep this thread positive for a good cause x

Feel free to remove my comment, no disrespect i know everyone means well

But really it is just comtributing to this "business" "

anyway would you like to buy a raffle ticket in another post? lol

of course you are entitled to your opinion just I disagree seeing the charitable funded work that my relatives have received from Macmillan

Would bet my life on this, and if i ever happen to be unlucky and get cancer i will invest in some hemp oil "

Okidokes chick, its just a cause very close to my heart at the moment hence the reason for picking this charity. But obviously everyone has their own opinions & views.

I sincerely hope they do find a cure (if they haven't already) & save so many people xx

Glasgow

Yeah, macmillan and so on are different as they help families affected, its the ones looking for a cure thats their multi billion/trillion business..read up on it, but good luck anyway

"Yeah, macmillan and so on are different as they help families affected, its the ones looking for a cure thats their multi billion/trillion business..read up on it, but good luck anyway "

Thanks hunni x

Glasgow

Okidokes chick, its just a cause very close to my heart at the moment hence the reason for picking this charity. But obviously everyone has their own opinions & views.

I sincerely hope they do find a cure (if they haven't already) & save so many people xx"

The governments are corrupt to the core: of course money is their top priority they arent goin to give up a cancer business that creates billions for them and keeps the population dowm, just to help people they couldnt care less about.

no worries as I say I always welcome everyone's opinion

There is always one that has to try and put a damper on a good cause,

Anyway sexy boys & girls get these names added for the voting process - its like the xfactor lol.

All in good fun. Xx

Glasgow

"There is always one that has to try and put a damper on a good cause,"

Excuse me!! I said i hope it goes well!

"Anyway sexy boys & girls get these names added for the voting process - its like the xfactor lol.

All in good fun. Xx "

like the xfactor aw fuck we know who won already and an xmas single lmao

"There is always one that has to try and put a damper on a good cause,"

You adding your name Mrs xx

"There is always one that has to try and put a damper on a good cause,

Excuse me!! I said i hope it goes well! "

in deed you did you merely expressed your opinion which of course is welcomed

ladies play nice was just an opinion she did wish the event well after all understandable many disagree with the post tho

Easy girls... You pair keep fighting there won't be any space for my sexy boys & girls to add their names.... Xx

relax this is a fun site after all I know some things offend others but lets get back tot he subject of the post

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Perhaps put in meets section also no one uses scotland forums anymore apart from the usual faces and nope my name aint in lol

"Perhaps put in meets section also no one uses scotland forums anymore apart from the usual faces and nope my name aint in lol "

Thanks for suggesting this but easier to do it this way, well for me anyway but cheers & no hassle your name won't be added

We are also trying to figure out ways to raise extra cash on the night, got a few folk donating things too so hopefully extra money can be raised

And yes there is always one lol

Geek

"We are also trying to figure out ways to raise extra cash on the night, got a few folk donating things too so hopefully extra money can be raised

Geek "

Are you guys wanting to add your names?x

More than happy to add my name to such a worthy cause so Mr X files is in and any cause to raise money to help family's that have suffered is well worth it.

"More than happy to add my name to such a worthy cause so Mr X files is in and any cause to raise money to help family's that have suffered is well worth it. "

Thanks Mr x

"We are also trying to figure out ways to raise extra cash on the night, got a few folk donating things too so hopefully extra money can be raised

Geek

Are you guys wanting to add your names?x"

Don't see it being an issue, hopefully we survive the 31st in one piece haha

Geek

"More than happy to add my name to such a worthy cause so Mr X files is in and any cause to raise money to help family's that have suffered is well worth it.

Thanks Mr x "

Anytime.

I'm in...although people would pay good money NOT to have to meet me....

"I'm in...although people would pay good money NOT to have to meet me.... "

you got my votes.xx bufday girl.

Sounds a great plan hunny xx

Thanks everyone the voting will start tomorrow so make sure your name is down xx

Brilliant idea put geek n me down x

For what its worth Stick my name down LMN, every 5p helps

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Awww go on then stick my name down too

"Just had an idea but don't know how it will go with everyone. After recent sad times with special people losing their lives to cancer it deserves every penny available to help fight this nasty disease. Our very own Beauty & Geek have done an amazing job opening up their home & giving their time for a social event but this is just an added extra if anyone wants to join & have a laugh.

What will happen is any female & male who want to be auctioned for others to bid on a social date with them then add your name below. It will run for 24 hours.

Once everyone has added their names then we will do a voting poll for 24 hours & the female & male with the most votes will be the one's we are bidding on.

Please remember guys its all in the name of fun & its not major bidding we are talking either, every penny counts in fighting this cause so even £20 raised is another £20 towards helping.

Anyone interested in it getting your names added for the voting process xx "

ok I'm in, never expected to be fund raising on fab lol but why not!

All the best

doing great with names, thanks all xx

"doing great with names, thanks all xx"
any way to influence the voting?

"doing great with names, thanks all xx"

Just because you're organising it, don't forget to put your name down as well

"doing great with names, thanks all xxany way to influence the voting? "

You wish!!

"doing great with names, thanks all xx

Just because you're organising it, don't forget to put your name down as well "

My name is down

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Put me down xx

How many votes are we allowed?

"How many votes are we allowed? "

As many as you like but just not for yourself

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"ok im giving myself up on a 'free' raffle on another post, but willing to put myself up for a good cause, and also to give the 'unlucky' losers of the raffle a chance lol "

You've still not paid out on the last raffle!!!

Livingston

"Just had an idea but don't know how it will go with everyone. After recent sad times with special people losing their lives to cancer it deserves every penny available to help fight this nasty disease. Our very own Beauty & Geek have done an amazing job opening up their home & giving their time for a social event but this is just an added extra if anyone wants to join & have a laugh.

Anyone interested in it getting your names added for the voting process xx "

I'm in for being auctioned

I'm in for being auctioned"

can i no just pay £20 and claim wendy and be done with it?

I'm in for being auctionedcan i no just pay £20 and claim wendy and be done with it? "

If Wendy is happy with that lol xx

I'll raise DLT a fiver

Have you put my name down hunny x

"Have you put my name down hunny x"

Hell yeah wee minx xx

This adding names will run until 11 then I'll start a new post for the voting lol, all in good fun. Thanks to everyone already for being great sports & adding their names xxx

whens the social meant to take place between the winners cause i might win and not be able to make it lol

Count me in and add my name. It's for a good cause so very worth it

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Ok its all for a good cause. Raffle me

Benidorm Spain

As long as it's social lol

You all do realise if winning lady has stunning eyes i going to win the bid...just thought i would drop that in while all nominating haha

Fantastic idea hunni

Stick my name down please xxx

What if someone bids to win and you can't stand them

"What if someone bids to win and you can't stand them "

Haha that is a fantastic point!

"What if someone bids to win and you can't stand them "
dont you think that as its for charity differences could be put to one side for a couple of hours for social purposes?never know moght even help resolve a few issues

"What if someone bids to win and you can't stand them dont you think that as its for charity differences could be put to one side for a couple of hours for social purposes?never know moght even help resolve a few issues "

Livingston

"I'll raise DLT a fiver "

oooh a bidding war!!

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!! "

in that case i'll offer a multipack of space raiders, packet of hubba bubba and a season ticket for the hibees

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!!

in that case i'll offer a multipack of space raiders, packet of hubba bubba and a season ticket for the hibees "

i'll offer all of the above,i'll throw in a packet of fruit pastilles,a tussle in the truck and a personal escort to hearts first game of the season(she'll have to provide the ticket)

Livingston

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!!

in that case i'll offer a multipack of space raiders, packet of hubba bubba and a season ticket for the hibees "

you sure you can spare the £6.50 for the season ticket?

Thanks all, if its someone you can't stand I'm sure they wouldn't be bidding on you in the 1st place.

whoever wins the best & the person nominated, its between you guys to work out the best day/time/place for your social.

Thanks everyone for being so good xx

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!!

in that case i'll offer a multipack of space raiders, packet of hubba bubba and a season ticket for the hibees

you sure you can spare the £6.50 for the season ticket? "

f@#ksakes i didnae think it would be that much

Where and how do we pay lol

Livingston

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!!

in that case i'll offer a multipack of space raiders, packet of hubba bubba and a season ticket for the hibees i'll offer all of the above,i'll throw in a packet of fruit pastilles,a tussle in the truck and a personal escort to hearts first game of the season(she'll have to provide the ticket) "

ok, I will take all 3 of you

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!!

in that case i'll offer a multipack of space raiders, packet of hubba bubba and a season ticket for the hibees i'll offer all of the above,i'll throw in a packet of fruit pastilles,a tussle in the truck and a personal escort to hearts first game of the season(she'll have to provide the ticket)

ok, I will take all 3 of you "

whit!!!!at one time?

Livingston

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!!

in that case i'll offer a multipack of space raiders, packet of hubba bubba and a season ticket for the hibees i'll offer all of the above,i'll throw in a packet of fruit pastilles,a tussle in the truck and a personal escort to hearts first game of the season(she'll have to provide the ticket)

ok, I will take all 3 of you whit!!!!at one time? "

YEP!!

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!!

ok, I will take all 3 of you whit!!!!at one time?

YEP!! "

dare you

Livingston

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!!

YEP!! dare you "

Dare accepted!!

Id definately be up for being bid on or bidding!

Benidorm Spain

I have my own season ticket lol

"I'll raise DLT a fiver

oooh a bidding war!!

YEP!! dare you

Dare accepted!! "

pmsl right im looking out for a date being set lmao

» Add a new message to this topic