FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > help a girl out...

help a girl out...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so having had the same exclusive fb for a year but he has now moved away with work... part of me wants to jump back on the horse (for want of a better expression lol) but I feel I have lost my confidence.. do I bite the bullet and meet someone with the fear of making a complete twat of myself or just take my time ie..keep putting it off lol?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so having had the same exclusive fb for a year but he has now moved away with work... part of me wants to jump back on the horse (for want of a better expression lol) but I feel I have lost my confidence.. do I bite the bullet and meet someone with the fear of making a complete twat of myself or just take my time ie..keep putting it off lol? "
do whayever yout most comfortable with,if your used to taking your time over things then do that,bit if yoi just feel the need then go for it

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Do what u feel is right im sure there will be another fb out there for you xx

"Do what u feel is right im sure there will be another fb out there for you xx"

This

"Ok so having had the same exclusive fb for a year but he has now moved away with work... part of me wants to jump back on the horse (for want of a better expression lol) but I feel I have lost my confidence.. do I bite the bullet and meet someone with the fear of making a complete twat of myself or just take my time ie..keep putting it off lol? "

Get right in about it. If you don't ask, you don't get.

How about meeting socially see if anyone interests you enough effectively interview possible replacements lol

Jump straight back on the horse remember a woman decides when she gets sex and man can only hope .. A very wise friend told me that ..

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Jump straight back on the horse remember a woman decides when she gets sex and man can only hope .. A very wise friend told me that .. "
lol yeah guys just snivel around licking ass and begging I must be a whole new breed I decide what I want no one else and I aint no woman

"Jump straight back on the horse remember a woman decides when she gets sex and man can only hope .. A very wise friend told me that .. lol yeah guys just snivel around licking ass and begging I must be a whole new breed I decide what I want no one else and I aint no woman "
not into liken arses .. And I never beg for food .. I just smile and hope there in the mood if not .. We'll I jump on xhamster an have a selfie ( self control )

» Add a new message to this topic