FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > bdsm

bdsm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

See this on another forum, its something that really interests me. Looking to explore more into my sub side... Anyone else into this or got some good advice xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"See this on another forum, its something that really interests me. Looking to explore more into my sub side... Anyone else into this or got some good advice xx "

I am very into it - been to rebound and a few other nights like it

Quite a few fabbers are on a bdsm site

"See this on another forum, its something that really interests me. Looking to explore more into my sub side... Anyone else into this or got some good advice xx

I am very into it - been to rebound and a few other nights like it

Quite a few fabbers are on a bdsm site "

Tried another site but it wasn't as good tbh.

Its where to start as a lot of guys claim to be 'dom' but slapping a female about while pulling hair isn't really what its about.

it depends on what you are looking for, as greg says, a lot of us are on a fetish site as that is more geared towards bdsm, but if you want any questions answered feel free to pm me

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

As said the other site is a good place to be with it's groups for talking about your interests and learning, events info and for making friends. There's plenty of munches you can come out to and meet people, there's one tomorrow evening. I've been on the scene going to the munches and clubs for over three years now and it was the best thing i could have done. As miss k says, feel free to pm for info and advice.

Thanks guys, I'll drop you a message x

As stated above. The term BDSM means different things to different people.

There are various fetish sites/clubs etc other than that engage in conversation with folks on here who are into it and see where it takes you.

I'd suggest u do some reading to get an idea about what u think u would like under the banner of bdsm. Screw the roses send me the thorns is a good book as is Sm 101. Plenty of fet. sites out there with forums too

Thanks everyone xx

Spanking. Don't forget about spanking.

"Spanking. Don't forget about spanking. "

Sorry, did you say spanking??...

"Spanking. Don't forget about spanking. "

I never forget about spanking lol

By *ighland MasterMan  over a year ago

perth

Lots of pretend Doms im afraid to say who dont umderstand the true needs of a submissive or how intense it can be for both parties deffo need to find me a new subbie soon xx

"Lots of pretend Doms im afraid to say who dont umderstand the true needs of a submissive or how intense it can be for both parties deffo need to find me a new subbie soon xx "

Very true, too many guys think they know it but when you get into a convo with them it shows they don't!!xx

"Lots of pretend Doms im afraid to say who dont umderstand the true needs of a submissive or how intense it can be for both parties deffo need to find me a new subbie soon xx "

My first dom was a wannabe. Had no idea what he was doing. Seriously messed with my head

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I am very sub, but its not a big part of my fab life.

Its about trust and boundaries, and thats just not on here for me, so I keep my really sub side for my partner. There are wee bits that come out when I play but nothing too much.

Be wary, many doms are just sadistic wankers and pretenders who think being selfish and slapping you saying "suck my cock bitch" is dominant, whereas its just little boys playing and not very well.

Little Miss Naughty -the thought of having you over my knee for a spanking is enough to make my cock stir,lol xx

Though. It was shop next to peacocks inpPaisley. Centre

"I am very sub, but its not a big part of my fab life.

Its about trust and boundaries, and thats just not on here for me, so I keep my really sub side for my partner. There are wee bits that come out when I play but nothing too much.

Be wary, many doms are just sadistic wankers and pretenders who think being selfish and slapping you saying "suck my cock bitch" is dominant, whereas its just little boys playing and not very well. "

Totally agree xx

"Little Miss Naughty -the thought of having you over my knee for a spanking is enough to make my cock stir,lol xx"

lol

Be wary, many doms are just sadistic wankers and pretenders who think being selfish and slapping you saying "suck my cock bitch" is dominant, whereas its just little boys playing and not very well. "

Well said

Being a dom i will say that they arent real dom's and if your a real submissive then you'll figure that out even just by messaging back and forth, a few questions to a dom or sub and youll know if theve got any kind of experience.

Guys who act like your comment aren't doms in any sense of the word.

If your into bdsm youll easily recognise a dom from chatting to one, in the same way i can recognise a true submissive from chatting to one.

Many people think there dom or submissive and into bdsm and actually they just like the idea of being told what to do or being spanked - read up on bdsm if your new to it.

The sadistic wanker comment in truth is nothing to do with being a dom - some people have this idea of a dom being all bad ass and hurting people with pain involved, thats the far end of the spectrum - and your description is known as a saddist not a dom.

This probably isn't really the site for bdsm but there are a few doms and subs on here

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

as said many believe themselves to be dom and most couldnt dominate the couch

me nope i know nothing about it and to be honest i dont really need to as what ive seen and read on the subject leaves me cold i can play a role for a partner but its from their direction and only for their pleasure i get nothing out the equation

It's something i'm very interested in , but , have limited experience.Would definately like to chat with any submissive girls and see how things go...

I have a bit of experience in that scene and to be honest, it's just as hard to find a 'real' Dom as it is to find a genuine person on here that you fancy and can actually meet lol

Anyone who really knows me will know what I'm into, and I do tend to keep the kink seperate from fab fun as it's easier that way.

It is all good fun tho and certainly something you should explore

Lx

"I have a bit of experience in that scene and to be honest, it's just as hard to find a 'real' Dom as it is to find a genuine person on here that you fancy and can actually meet lol

Anyone who really knows me will know what I'm into, and I do tend to keep the kink seperate from fab fun as it's easier that way.

It is all good fun tho and certainly something you should explore

Lx"

It's about understanding each other's needs and boundaries. It's important to know what the sub wants and what the dom will give, both parts have to mesh otherwise it won't work. And as someone else has said there are so many facets and different wants / needs in BDSM it's not just about spanking, fucking, and tying people up there is also and sometimes more importantly the mental component.

I would suggest that the mental component is first and foremost as without that there is nothing

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"I would suggest that the mental component is first and foremost as without that there is nothing"

Agree..

There's no textbook, it's what's right for those involved.

I'm a first time sub but lucky to have found an amazing Master who truly understands what I need.

Ruby x

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Plenty guys here would call themselves 'Dom' and think they were it and a bit because they can order you about and pull your hair a bit.

As folk have said, there's a lot more to it than that, especially the element of trust.

I'm intrigued by the whole Dom/sub thing and would love to explore it a lot further. Further than the hair pulling and spanking that's been dished outs already!

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

I loved being sub.

"Plenty guys here would call themselves 'Dom' and think they were it and a bit because they can order you about and pull your hair a bit.

As folk have said, there's a lot more to it than that, especially the element of trust.

I'm intrigued by the whole Dom/sub thing and would love to explore it a lot further. Further than the hair pulling and spanking that's been dished outs already!"

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

I loved when it got very kinky.

» Add a new message to this topic