FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Holistic therapies

Holistic therapies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people make up profiles offering hoilstic therapies and massage on this site? If im correct this is a "Swingers" site for people who like to swing.... If i want a massage or reike or some other therapy i will go elsewhere...Am i being out a order here? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think they are going down the "unique way to sell myself path" however its not so unique anymore x

if both parties are looking for/ offering what BOTH are looking for then it's all good.

it's sensual and part of the sexual experience.

each to their own.

hey who says what "swinging" is.......there are no rules to this game.....each to their own.......this game is all about pushing boundaries, new experiences etc.

My opinion about being on this site is exploring sexual boundries and having them pushed.. acting out ppls desires and fantasies with ppl who have become friends during some intense sexual experiences and if this experience also include sexual, sensual massages etc and thats what some are looking for then so beit.. sometimes it can add to the excitement and be relaxing during or after def each to their own ... thats just my opinion xxxxxx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

you know the saying;Horses for courses; whatever u want to do its up to you and i agree with you entirely latino

By *tudmuffin5640Man  over a year ago

central scotland

well to me its.gets u relaxed,and there is a bit of excitement there too,and yes i can be intense,and it can be a fantasy to for someone or two lol, its up to u what u want to do xxxxx

I agree totally with what Latino has said here.

I chat first for a while with people on here to get to know what they like and what makes them tick. I like to know how far they want to push their boundaries and if I can I will help them do that.

I have taken Tantric Massage training and I offer it on here if that is what some people like.

Some ladies, when you meet them for the first time are a bit apprehensive and need relaxation, I like to offer that especially if its in their own home.

No harm in enhancing the sexual experience by using whatever means.

live and let live I say but just wondering, how many of these holistic therapies involve nakedness and end up with a shag? I've had reflexology and I had to keep my clothes on at all times...totally disappointing!!!

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/05/10 15:22:26]

glasgow

reflexologys for yer feet ya daft fecker what did u expect

» Add a new message to this topic