FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fugy Goes To Wales

Fugy Goes To Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A welsh farmer was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture of North Wales.

Suddenly a brand-new little yellow and red convertible advanced out of a dust cloud towards him.

The driver, a very short fella in red velvet pantaloons, yellow gingham shirt, green waistcoat and pointy red hat, leans over and asks the farmer, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

The farmer looks at the man, obviously a tw*t, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, Why not?"

Fugy parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3 cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite navigation system to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo. He then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg , Germany.

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot that the image has

been processed and the data stored.

He then accesses a MS-SQL database through an ODBC connected Excel

Spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech,

Miniaturized HP LaserJet printer and finally turns to the farmer and Says,

"You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says the farmer.

He watches Fugy select one of the animals and looks on amused as he stuffs it into the boot of his little yellow and red car.

Then the farmer says to Fugy, "Hey boyo, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

Fugy thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a member of parliament and work for the UK government", says the farmer.

"Wow! That's correct," says the flabbergasted gnome, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the farmer, "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You tried to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about

cows...this is a herd of sheep. Now give me back my dog you sailor shagging fopp"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inesawineWoman  over a year ago

fife

Quality Stu. Your talents are wasted .................in here anyway lol

xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

absolute class

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

rofpmsl stu- you pissed off with politicians again today????

pmsl brilliant as usual

mrs h xxx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

brilliant as usual.But was mrs fuggy with him

oi stu!!

if your getting paid fur these storys a want ma cut!!!

a said cut!!!

By *roopyMan  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Bump

"A welsh farmer was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture of North Wales.

Suddenly a brand-new little yellow and red convertible advanced out of a dust cloud towards him.

The driver, a very short fella in red velvet pantaloons, yellow gingham shirt, green waistcoat and pointy red hat, leans over and asks the farmer, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

The farmer looks at the man, obviously a tw*t, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, Why not?"

Fugy parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3 cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite navigation system to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo. He then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg , Germany.

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot that the image has

been processed and the data stored.

He then accesses a MS-SQL database through an ODBC connected Excel

Spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech,

Miniaturized HP LaserJet printer and finally turns to the farmer and Says,

"You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says the farmer.

He watches Fugy select one of the animals and looks on amused as he stuffs it into the boot of his little yellow and red car.

Then the farmer says to Fugy, "Hey boyo, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

Fugy thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a member of parliament and work for the UK government", says the farmer.

"Wow! That's correct," says the flabbergasted gnome, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the farmer, "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You tried to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about

cows...this is a herd of sheep. Now give me back my dog you sailor shagging fopp"

"

oi this was well buried in the fabswingers forum vaults !!!

you bumped it because?????......

lol

By *lightly temptedMan  over a year ago

coupar angus

this thread really needs a subtitle, something like '....and the sheep were nervous' :P

Feck me, I thought Stu had made a re appearance when I saw this, lol

Pure dead brilliant so it is!

brilliant but you really need to get a life and get out more

» Add a new message to this topic