FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Me, myself and I

Me, myself and I

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning fellow citizens!

So it has been a while since i have wrote a blog, if i am being perfectly honest i always forget about it and when i do it always find it tricky to write about something that is "interesting" and that people will want to waste a few minutes of their time reading! So i decided to do this one and base the body of the blog on sheer randomness!

Having met a stupendously awesome chick on here the other day i feel that i am now a more knowledgeable person with the sheer random facts and situations we worked out the solutions for!

I will not delve into these as for the time being I will probably know things that only Google and my associate will know! I am not giving up those bragging rights up so easily!

What else has been happening? Umm work, work and work shall we say? Not all fun and games. Needs must i guess and i am not complaining, keeps me in a comfortable state of affair!

Short and sweet this morning as i haven't had my morning coffee so my brain does not function properly until i put the coffee on the cooker! The smell is enough to wake me up, and the taste? better than sex? Probably not but it is a close run competition! I am a bit of a coffee connoisseur and love the stuff! Use my mocha pot and the fumes permeate the flat while it is brewing! Top that off with some yoghurt and fruit for breakfast and i am set to tackle anything and everything that the day may throw at me!

Until next time, keep it real! Feel free to drop me an email if you fancy, i wont bite and i will reply.

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Joan Armatrading ( excellent choice off music )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic