FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Tips for Getting Rid of Bible Bashers

Tips for Getting Rid of Bible Bashers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry not meant to be offensive bus as im off to the burny fire....

I heard that if a Jeehova's Witness comes to door you can say I used to be one and apparently they have to go away. Not sure if its true. Wondered what others do to get rid of unwanted bible/religious bashers? My suggestions: I could show them my sanded floors and say if youre a do ya hoovers witness then you can see i've no need to; could of course answer in TV mode; invite them in and casually remove my 14in by 7.5 rubber stopper dildo from floor - that ought to do it lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Telling them you're Gay/Lesbian usually has them heading towards the gate at a rapid pace Could always invite them in and show them your fab profile

I had a Jehovah came to my door once. Made the mistake of engaging conversation, I was bored and she was hot.

She came back on a couple of occasions.

So I enquired about her wedding ring and asked are you married to a man or your faith, some religious faiths actually issue a ring to show they are married to God/Jehovah whoever,

So I asked the rules and regulation regarding extra curricular sex. Telling you this was one hot lady and wasted in her religion.

She went away for consultation with her elders.

A week later she returned and stated they could sleep with someone serious about becoming a convert.

This women is in my house drinking tea and feeling uncomfortable talking about my fave subject but, willing to go along with me.

BAD MAN

Did I say my dad was Lucifer.

I always find a sticker on or near front door saying Give Blood works well

gd way 2 get rid of them

is 2 tell them ur a spiritualist

works a treat xx

We just tell em its a rented house....

Or is that for the twats that try and sell double glazing, lol

S.

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

why not just open the door and say NO THANKS instead of having to make things up i know alot of these people and most are good people but know NOT to preach to me as i tell them in advance im not interested but its NICE to be NICE xxxxxxxxxx

Brennie xxxxxxx

By *igtechMan  over a year ago

Stonehaven

stay mile off road they gotta be bloody detrmined lol

Got a friend who is a fully fledged minister. He invites them in and starts to preach to them. He tries to keep them there for hours while they are trying to make excuses to leave.

"why not just open the door and say NO THANKS instead of having to make things up i know alot of these people and most are good people but know NOT to preach to me as i tell them in advance im not interested but its NICE to be NICE xxxxxxxxxx

Brennie xxxxxxx"

Bren they dont preach to you cause they know youre lucifer lol

"why not just open the door and say NO THANKS instead of having to make things up i know alot of these people and most are good people but know NOT to preach to me as i tell them in advance im not interested but its NICE to be NICE xxxxxxxxxx

Brennie xxxxxxx"

I used to get really miffed when they came to my door. Until my father changed jobs and was picking up a woman who worked the same shifts as him, she was a JW.

My father asked if they had to wake up babies every day cos it was really annoying his daughter (I had a newborn who didnt sleep well at all) he was told she would add my address to a list of addresses not to go to - since then never had any turn up at my door.

So Brennie is right they are just doing what they are asked to do, but if you really dont want them at your front door ask around at your work and see if anyone is a JW, then ask them to add you to the list.

Have to admit tho some of the guys are very nice and yummy

Shona

x x x

SHOTGUN

just tell them that your catholic and they done come back.

but in our old house the old lady across from us used to meet them at the door with a bible and would not let them away for ages.

I lived in Morrison Place in Edinburgh...a dead end with jehovas at the end...the..."I am a Caholic" worked for a while...then i just said...no thanks...and that worked even better. I suggest a mixture of both as they send different folk all the time.

I simply open the door and allow the big scary rottie to run onto the landing- they run like mad :o)

open the door in the NUDE ...........think that might work ...lol

"open the door in the NUDE ...........think that might work ...lol"

They will go to the Police,and when the Police ask them if anyone else seen it one of them will point to his friend and say "He is my Witness"

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

the JW's in my area don't come to my door ( there are 2 who stay opposite me and know i'm athiest lol)

but once had a visit from twoi dishy mormon guys when i was 8 month pregnant instead of turning them away i invited them in - which shocked them - even more shocked when i asked them to hold the wallpaper border gainst the wall while i got out the paste to secure it lol

the look on their faces when i said thank you very much but i wasn't intersted in their religion as i ushered them out the door was priceless. never had another darken my door since lol

i ruffle up my hair and rub my eyes really hard before answering (i have a peep hole in the door so can spy first) then say 'i do permanent nightshift - and you woke me up' normally gets an apology and they dont return

» Add a new message to this topic