FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > stalkers/weirdos

stalkers/weirdos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A couple of weeks ago I was on cam (face) and a guy outed me to whole room - used my full name which I kind of laughed off and ignored as the chat moves quickly. He then sent me messages saying that I didn't know him but that he knew me and that we had mutual friends but wouldn't expand on that. I ignored it until yesterday when I got a message asking if I had enjoyed my breakfast at a local restaurant? Now I had posted on fbook that I was going there so I messaged all my male friends asking if they were playing a ill thought out joke on me to say. Everyone was horrified and said it wasn't them. Then I got a message from him saying he was sat next to me and my friend. Obviously had I seen some one I knew then i would have said hi so obviously it is a stranger.

I messaged him telling him how creepy and weird he was being and that I was unimpressed by his behaviour. He said he hadn't meant to be creepy but that I look even better in real life than on cam.

I have reported and blocked the guy in question but has anyone had issues with stalkers or weirdos on here?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats quite messed up

Ive not had someone be quite that bad on the stalker level, but have had a few that just dont know when to stop and leave me alone.

Lx

Holy cow! That's really scary, hope you manage to keep him away!! Weirdo!!!

Row sorry to hear thst madness babe hope you get it sorted asap

I've heard of & encountered a few mental cases but that's scary. The bloke needs a good old boot in the baws if being honest.

I'll be honest I was in pieces yesterday but I'm trying to keep it together.

I have had several messages from people who have read this post on the forum who didn't want to post here too.

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"A couple of weeks ago I was on cam (face) and a guy outed me to whole room - used my full name which I kind of laughed off and ignored as the chat moves quickly. He then sent me messages saying that I didn't know him but that he knew me and that we had mutual friends but wouldn't expand on that. I ignored it until yesterday when I got a message asking if I had enjoyed my breakfast at a local restaurant? Now I had posted on fbook that I was going there so I messaged all my male friends asking if they were playing a ill thought out joke on me to say. Everyone was horrified and said it wasn't them. Then I got a message from him saying he was sat next to me and my friend. Obviously had I seen some one I knew then i would have said hi so obviously it is a stranger.

I messaged him telling him how creepy and weird he was being and that I was unimpressed by his behaviour. He said he hadn't meant to be creepy but that I look even better in real life than on cam.

I have reported and blocked the guy in question but has anyone had issues with stalkers or weirdos on here?"

been there had that its such a horrible experience ,hope your ok chic xx

That is just awful behaviour hope you'll be ok hun chin up and remember not all men are creepy like that xx

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately I have been inundated with messages saying it has happened to them so it obviously isn't that unusual. Don't think I'll be as visible as I usually am. Which isn't like me cos I love the chat rooms

"Thanks everyone. Unfortunately I have been inundated with messages saying it has happened to them so it obviously isn't that unusual. Don't think I'll be as visible as I usually am. Which isn't like me cos I love the chat rooms"

Sorry to hear about that's - big hug and chin up young lady

Thanks Greg xx