FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Stretch Marks!

Stretch Marks!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are chicks so self conscious about stretch marks? Their your tigeress stripes fs! You've earned them through childbirth and what not, chicks should be proud of them, besides alot of guys including myself find them sexy like scars or tatts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because people cope differently when it comes down to a self conscious matter I personally don't like mine due to the fact it's bad enough I have eczema.

Because we are all different.

"Because people cope differently when it comes down to a self conscious matter I personally don't like mine due to the fact it's bad enough I have eczema."

Understandable, but why worry about stuff you can not change?

"Because we are all different."

How do you mean?

Some people are conscious about them, some aren't. We are all different. Some are very noticeable, some aren't. Mine aren't noticeable, but my daughters are. Mine don't worry me, hers do.

"Some people are conscious about them, some aren't. We are all different. Some are very noticeable, some aren't. Mine aren't noticeable, but my daughters are. Mine don't worry me, hers do. "

Without sounding crude from a guys point of view, if I've got a stiffy and you're lying there starkers, take it from me, I'm not looking at your stretch marks. But as you say different women have different levels of confidence about their bodys, just think chicks should know that from a guys perspective most of us dont really notice or care about stretch marks.

"Some people are conscious about them, some aren't. We are all different. Some are very noticeable, some aren't. Mine aren't noticeable, but my daughters are. Mine don't worry me, hers do.

Without sounding crude from a guys point of view, if I've got a stiffy and you're lying there starkers, take it from me, I'm not looking at your stretch marks. But as you say different women have different levels of confidence about their bodys, just think chicks should know that from a guys perspective most of us dont really notice or care about stretch marks. "

Fair point there but ...we have to live with them shower with them and dress with them especially after having children sometimes you just think meh lol I do think it was nice of you in some way to give your opinion across that your personal preference of stretch marks

I have loads , they have faded over the years but never have they bothered me , I earned them

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I agree with the OP. Stretch marks don't bother me either, they just show the lady has lived

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why are chicks so self conscious about stretch marks? Their your tigeress stripes fs! You've earned them through childbirth and what not, chicks should be proud of them, besides alot of guys including myself find them sexy like scars or tatts."
I have a scar from surgery two years ago and I hate and always keep it covered for meets.

It's a personal thing some don't mind stretch marks or scars but I do.

It wouldn't bother me seeing scars on people I meet tho just my own that bothers me.

But in saying that I done a wee experiment and added a photo to my public gallery that clearly shows my scar that runs across my tummy, it's been dabbed many times and I've never had anyone pass comment on it... So it's just who has the issues with it

Lets face it, we all have a body image we aspire to and rarely if ever achieve whether it be size or shape of things and/or scars etc.

I have learned to live with mine (they've been there damn near 40 years) but some people are more self conscious, accept it and move forwards respecting peoples preferrences

Really hate my stretch marks on my tummy as they are noticeable, worry about what people think. But they are part of me now

Im not the most confident person but when it comes to my stretch marks, they dont bother me at all. I cant change them, i got them from having three munchkins and its a sign of that. I usually forget about them tbh lol

Lx

[Removed by poster at 19/06/14 10:56:28]

I'm so lucky to have a man who loves them. He loves to stroke and kiss them and says all the time how much he enjoys the feel of them. He has made quite a few women feel better, boosting their confidence with how excited and genuinely happy he is to play with and caress their skin, love you Mr Hot

xX

I maybe the only male here with stretch marks but they don't bother me.

I have mine on my chest to shoulder attachment, back of shoulders and my inner thighs.

I wouldn't say I actively like stretch marks but it I'm neutral about them.

Nah all part of of person to me makes the fun if exploiting some ones body interesting end if the day I'd I am attracted to someone its the person as a whole

"Nah all part of of person to me makes the fun if exploiting some ones body interesting end if the day I'd I am attracted to someone its the person as a whole"

If it through child birth I think it is expected but I am covered in stretch marks because I am fat. Age old dilemma - lose weight and have loads of excess baggy skin or remain big with stretch marks.

My body confidence is really poor anyway so stretch marks make me a lot worse.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

Understandable, but why worry about stuff you can not change?

"

Can i just point. Out they are not solely. A woman's. Problem. I've never. Had kids bur used to be a big guy so some small. Marks still remain.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've got stretch marks both from being preg, and from when I was 17 stone bigger. DO they bother me? Some days yes some days no...

"I've got stretch marks both from being preg, and from when I was 17 stone bigger. DO they bother me? Some days yes some days no..."
17stone bigger?

"I've got stretch marks both from being preg, and from when I was 17 stone bigger. DO they bother me? Some days yes some days no...17stone bigger?"

Yup i've gone from a size 24/26 with a 46GG chest down to a 10/12 and a 32DD. 4 years, lots of hard work, and luckily very little excess skin. (exercise, loads of drinking water, body brushing and moisturiser)

Well done you, fantastic. Have to ask, what's body brushing?

"I've got stretch marks both from being preg, and from when I was 17 stone bigger. DO they bother me? Some days yes some days no...17stone bigger?

Yup i've gone from a size 24/26 with a 46GG chest down to a 10/12 and a 32DD. 4 years, lots of hard work, and luckily very little excess skin. (exercise, loads of drinking water, body brushing and moisturiser) "

wow fantastic well done you xxx

"Well done you, fantastic. Have to ask, what's body brushing?"

When you are in the shower, use a body brush (basically a big nail brush) and shower gel, and firmly scrub your skin - great for helping circulation, lymphatic system, and keeping skin toned.

"I've got stretch marks both from being preg, and from when I was 17 stone bigger. DO they bother me? Some days yes some days no...17stone bigger?

Yup i've gone from a size 24/26 with a 46GG chest down to a 10/12 and a 32DD. 4 years, lots of hard work, and luckily very little excess skin. (exercise, loads of drinking water, body brushing and moisturiser) wow fantastic well done you xxx "

Thank you

my stretch marks and scars are my battle honours.... I have them, can't change them but I'm alive because of some of them. but the wobbly bits are a different matter entirely

"I'm so lucky to have a man who loves them. He loves to stroke and kiss them and says all the time how much he enjoys the feel of them. He has made quite a few women feel better, boosting their confidence with how excited and genuinely happy he is to play with and caress their skin, love you Mr Hot

xX "

Love your tigeress stripes and love you more bubz xmwahx

Who cares if your short, fat, tall, long, wide, stripey, yellow, black, white, green .... As long as your down to earth and funny with a wicked sarcastic sense of humour ..... I couldn't care less. It doesn't matter what others think of you but what you think of yourself. If you cannot love yourself you'll never let someone else love you

Who cares about stretch marks just be yourself no one is perfect, if it really bothers you use bio oil. We all have things we dislike x

"Who cares if your short, fat, tall, long, wide, stripey, yellow, black, white, green .... As long as your down to earth and funny with a wicked sarcastic sense of humour ..... I couldn't care less. It doesn't matter what others think of you but what you think of yourself. If you cannot love yourself you'll never let someone else love you "
Is so nice to see someone type this out because this is exactly how I think about people.

I always see the person and personality first then the imperfections, we all have them but Id never try and bring people down because of it xxx

[Removed by poster at 21/06/14 10:13:52]

"Can i just point. Out they are not solely. A woman's. Problem. I've never. Had kids bur used to be a big guy so some small. Marks still remain. "
me to jack weighed 20 stone then 9 stone one extreme to other now steady 13ish but have marks to but i no ashamed of them

"Who cares if your short, fat, tall, long, wide, stripey, yellow, black, white, green .... As long as your down to earth and funny with a wicked sarcastic sense of humour ..... I couldn't care less. It doesn't matter what others think of you but what you think of yourself. If you cannot love yourself you'll never let someone else love you "

Ther has to be chemistry and a physical attraction so looks, hieght, weight and hygiene are important for us, but yeh so is personal confidence.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I don't care what anyone thinks of my stretch marks.....but I have to admitt I had surgery on my boobs and I hate the scars

"I don't care what anyone thinks of my stretch marks.....but I have to admitt I had surgery on my boobs and I hate the scars "

Bio oil is pretty good for helping to fade scars

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"I don't care what anyone thinks of my stretch marks.....but I have to admitt I had surgery on my boobs and I hate the scars

Bio oil is pretty good for helping to fade scars "

Have tons of the stuff....

"Can i just point. Out they are not solely. A woman's. Problem. I've never. Had kids bur used to be a big guy so some small. Marks still remain. me to jack weighed 20 stone then 9 stone one extreme to other now steady 13ish but have marks to but i no ashamed of them"

» Add a new message to this topic