FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Familiar Face

Familiar Face

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How would you react if you found out someone you knew personally(friend, work colleague etc) was on fab ? would you confront them about it or trust that they would keep it to themselves that you were using the site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep your gob shut! They have the right to a private life as much as you. Consider your thoughts if the situation was reversed...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"How would you react if you found out someone you knew personally(friend, work colleague etc) was on fab ? would you confront them about it or trust that they would keep it to themselves that you were using the site? "
your obviously not that bothered about privacy when you have a face photo on your profile.

" your obviously not that bothered about privacy when you have a face photo on your profile. "

I'm not that bothered, this post was just in general

"How would you react if you found out someone you knew personally(friend, work colleague etc) was on fab ? would you confront them about it or trust that they would keep it to themselves that you were using the site? your obviously not that bothered about privacy when you have a face photo on your profile. "

My workmate is on here and the others we work with know we are both on

Why would you "confront"? That suggests they're doing something wrong. Respect and discretion would mean I would ignore the fact and carry on regardless. Perhaps block them and be aware of my pics if i didn't want to be recognised.

"Why would you "confront"? That suggests they're doing something wrong. Respect and discretion would mean I would ignore the fact and carry on regardless. Perhaps block them and be aware of my pics if i didn't want to be recognised. "

Yeah I agree with you, by 'confront' I just meant have a talk with them in person about keeping it discreet and between the pair of you, it's nobody else's business after all. This isn't something that's happened to me, was just thinking and surely someone has experienced it, it's a small world

"My workmate is on here and the others we work with know we are both on"

That's fair enough, shows you're open about it and got nothing to hide.

"My workmate is on here and the others we work with know we are both on

That's fair enough, shows you're open about it and got nothing to hide. "

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Happened to me. Got a message and replied. We are mates who never knew the other was on here. Its all cool and well....

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Best to just concern yourself with what you do .leave others to do the same . That way no one gets nose where it's not required .

As adults I'msure both parties know everyone here for same reason and need for total discretion.Not to mention just respecting others privacy

I had a work colleague on here a few years ago.

She actually came into my office one day, closed the door, sat down and said she had read my profile on here.

She only told me because she didn't want me to discover her profile and go blab around the office. Even had the cheek to block me before I could see her pics etc.

The one thing I value more on here is discretion and that for me is a two way cycle. No way in the world do you reveal details of someone you recognise on the site.

She transferred to another office not long after anyway

I've been approached about fab in work despite not having any public pics that were distinguishable at the time. Turned out to be someone I had chatted to for a while but I hadn't recognised their face pic. I was pretty angry considering it was a customer and if he knew who I was there was plenty of opportunities to mention it while we were messaging instead of surprising me in work.

Operate on a strict don't ask don't tell policy

"How would you react if you found out someone you knew personally(friend, work colleague etc) was on fab ? would you confront them about it or trust that they would keep it to themselves that you were using the site? "

I'd block them and move on.

» Add a new message to this topic