can men and women. be freinds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Without. Any sexual. Thoughts. Goin on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Without. Any sexual. Thoughts. Goin on "
Yes definitely I have many friends both here and on the real word who I don't think of in a sexual way lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My best friend is a guy and there's no sexual feelings between us at all.

Although he is gay so I'm not exactly his type.

I have to admit that even some of the women I've been friends with all my days I occasionally think about what it would be like to have fun with them. Maybe I'm just a total pervert!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Without. Any sexual. Thoughts. Goin on Yes definitely I have many friends both here and on the real word who I don't think of in a sexual way lol "
ok that's cool. But I was more thinking. From u guys. Perspective. Do you really. Think it hasn't. Crossed there minds???

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Without. Any sexual. Thoughts. Goin on "
erm maybe if their siblings (but dont count on it) or maybe if they were blind,paralysed and 100 years old confined to seperate beds and wasnt aware that the other consisted of being a member of the opposite sex

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Without. Any sexual. Thoughts. Goin on Yes definitely I have many friends both here and on the real word who I don't think of in a sexual way lol ok that's cool. But I was more thinking. From u guys. Perspective. Do you really. Think it hasn't. Crossed there minds??? "
so it's a,question just for the guys?... My answer in sure would be the same for guys too in that they are happy to be friend with a female but not fancy them in the slightest lol

I've loads of male friends & tbh I get on with them better, no dramas!x

The answer is absolutely

They can undoubtedly... but that doesn't stop the thoughts and suspicions of narrow minded onlookers getting in the way. I had a wonderful close friendship with a work colleague at one time....which both of our respective partners knew of and heartily approved. Our lives were made very difficult by the rumour mongers who chose to see more in it....although it always was and is platonic. Even in this supposedly enlightened age it can be frowned upon. But I continue to make my friends regardless of sex or any other prejudice.I pick them cause I like them and enjoy their company. Not everything is about sex.....

By *ensuallityMan  over a year ago

Perth

I count myself as being fortunate having a male on here as one of my closest friends. There has never been anything sexual between us (although one spiteful person would say otherwise to anyone who will listen).I can honestly say he has been there through good times and bad on here and in the real world. Proud to call Muppet2monkey my friend the nicest , kindest, truthful and most supportive friend anyone could ask for and he makes me laugh which is a bonus. Luffs ya muchly Kay xxxxx

I have two very good male friends. We holiday together from time to time, not both of them at the same time lol, and I share rooms with them both, twin beds. There is nothing sexual in our friendships, nor will there ever be. So yes, it is possible.

Of course they can, I married my best friend and all sexual thoughts stopped so it's easy really.

» Add a new message to this topic