FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > caravanners

caravanners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gonna have a rant here.

what is it with folk towing caravans that make them sit at about 15 miles an hour slower than they should be,just so they can go and park in a field ti sit in a deck chair and read their paper(which they can do at home and avoid clogging up the roads),and then go and shit in a fucking bucket?

added to that have you seen their cars?they have more mirrors than the fuckin hubble telescope.

rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lmao calm down mad man

Oh no!!!!! *runs for cover*

"Oh no!!!!! *runs for cover* "
please tell me its not true jintz

"Oh no!!!!! *runs for cover* please tell me its not true jintz "

Oh dear DLT I forsee a "putting you straight" post from somewhere LMAO

Your quite right DLT and if its not them its eddie stobart drivers that think they own my road

I plead the 5th amendment.... I'm outta here....

"Oh no!!!!! *runs for cover* please tell me its not true jintz

Oh dear DLT I forsee a "putting you straight" post from somewhere LMAO"

aye nae doubt lol

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

"Your quite right DLT and if its not them its eddie stobart drivers that think they own my road "

Eh stop slagging STOBART!!!!!

"Your quite right DLT and if its not them its eddie stobart drivers that think they own my road

Eh stop slagging STOBART!!!!!"

none of my doing this time

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

"Your quite right DLT and if its not them its eddie stobart drivers that think they own my road

Eh stop slagging STOBART!!!!!none of my doing this time "

U know better mr dlt

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Gonna have a rant here.

what is it with folk towing caravans that make them sit at about 15 miles an hour slower than they should be,just so they can go and park in a field ti sit in a deck chair and read their paper(which they can do at home and avoid clogging up the roads),and then go and shit in a fucking bucket?

added to that have you seen their cars?they have more mirrors than the fuckin hubble telescope.

rant over "

Oh dear dear DLT, you do disappoint me, you sound like Jeremy Clarkson!

Yes, I can agree with you to a degree, there are some real 'wandering Willies' towing caravans, but not this one! Just keep out of my road on the A90 through Angus as I sit at an indicated 65, an actual 62/63. And I hope you're not one of the increasing number of HGV drivers who don't flash caravanners back into the inside lane. You'll flash an artic in, but I with my 4x4 and twin-axle caravan am as long as many HGVs.

And shitting in buckets? Flamin eck man, when are you going to join the rest of us in the 21st century? D'you really want me to start listing the modern facilities I have in my caravan?

And mirrors? What on earth are you talking about, sounds as if you're confusing us with Vespa riders! As an HGV driver, if anybody should know the importance of mirrors it's surely you!! What problem do you have with an additional mirror either side, allowing for the additional width of the caravan? It's the bloomin law, for goodness sake!!!

And now my turn for a rant; what is it with you HGV guys blocking the 2nd of a 3 lane motorway, struggling for miles on end to pass another HGV in the inside lane doing 1mph less than you, with a caravanner breathing down your neck because we're not allowed in the 3rd/outside lane?

So Mister........your point is??

"Gonna have a rant here.

rant over

Oh dear dear DLT, you do disappoint me, you sound like Jeremy Clarkson!

Yes, I can agree with you to a degree, there are some real 'wandering Willies' towing caravans, but not this one! Just keep out of my road on the A90 through Angus as I sit at an indicated 65, an actual 62/63. And I hope you're not one of the increasing number of HGV drivers who don't flash caravanners back into the inside lane. You'll flash an artic in, but I with my 4x4 and twin-axle caravan am as long as many HGVs.

And shitting in buckets? Flamin eck man, when are you going to join the rest of us in the 21st century? D'you really want me to start listing the modern facilities I have in my caravan?

And mirrors? What on earth are you talking about, sounds as if you're confusing us with Vespa riders! As an HGV driver, if anybody should know the importance of mirrors it's surely you!! What problem do you have with an additional mirror either side, allowing for the additional width of the caravan? It's the bloomin law, for goodness sake!!!

And now my turn for a rant; what is it with you HGV guys blocking the 2nd of a 3 lane motorway, struggling for miles on end to pass another HGV in the inside lane doing 1mph less than you, with a caravanner breathing down your neck because we're not allowed in the 3rd/outside lane?

So Mister........your point is?? "

oki admit i may have been tarring all caravanners with the same brush so i stand corrected lol.

I dont ever want to be associated with mr clarkson after his latest fiasco.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

" oki admit i may have been tarring all caravanners with the same brush so i stand corrected lol.

I dont ever want to be associated with mr clarkson after his latest fiasco. "

And by the way, did you ever buy that Skoda? Or has Mrs got you well and truly under her thumb?

Need to agree that is my pet hate with artic drivers trying to over take another artic. 5 miles later they are still trying to pass Cause the one being over taken won't slow down to let the other one in......

*pokes head round corner*

is it safe to come in now???

Ofcourse it is.well if yoj have a hard hat it is.

"Gonna have a rant here.

rant over "

I bet if you were invited into one of those caravans by a sexy stocking clad lady u wouldn't complain..... let them be... they're happy (most of em)

"Gonna have a rant here.

rant over "

You won't ever get stuck behind ours. Guaranteed! (Unless we're behind a tesco wagon on a single carriageway that is).

Actually had three 'vans pull over to let me past in the coach on the A9 today - had to wait until the dual carriage way to get past the trucks... (I'm a trucker too btw)

On the shitting in a bucket thing - don't tell me you don't have the odd bottle of Scanny Scotch kicking about behind the seat in yer cab when you're away

"Gonna have a rant here.

rant over

You won't ever get stuck behind ours. Guaranteed! (Unless we're behind a tesco wagon on a single carriageway that is).

Actually had three 'vans pull over to let me past in the coach on the A9 today - had to wait until the dual carriage way to get past the trucks... (I'm a trucker too btw)

On the shitting in a bucket thing - don't tell me you don't have the odd bottle of Scanny Scotch kicking about behind the seat in yer cab when you're away

"

ssshhhhhh ffs your giving away our trade secret

"Gonna have a rant here.

rant over

I bet if you were invited into one of those caravans by a sexy stocking clad lady u wouldn't complain..... let them be... they're happy (most of em) "

that wiuld be the exception to the rule

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

We all get annoyed at something on our roads, but at the end of the day, it's better to get to your destination in one piece, if late, than not at all.

» Add a new message to this topic