FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > meetings

meetings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have had very little meets of here as most of the couples are happy to send mail or saet in chatroom but not to come meet faces to faces all you get is endles emails and timewastting and single guys how just wont to saet in chatroom playing with there dick but dont wont to chat or even meet( wilma calls them window lickers) and wast of space we would like to meet real genuine couples the same age as us that we can get on and have a real good horny shag with so where are they cause all we get are window lickers and timewasters and there a lot of peps on here dont even bother email you back came peeps if your not intrested in peeps that email you let them no it just take a couple of mins to send a email back and what is it with all the single guys out there how think every couple is wonting they well we have news fot them when a couples wonts single guys they will come get them so dont be pushy has any other couple had this on these sites its making us think we be better going back to the sites that u pay for

wilma &ed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

cant say weve had much of what ur deacribing but do know that sometimes it can take a bit of time to get a meet sorted due to ppls circumstances

eg jobs family n stuff hubby n i do find it difficult to get together often due the jobs we both do.....

we like to concentrate on arranging one meet at a time n the only way to do that is to contact one couple n get to know them socialy then move it on to a play meet.... dont mail tons of couples as sometimes thats when u do get caught up in the email thingy ..

luv jacs n stallion

xxxxxxxx

we no what your say but it dose not suit us as we work for our slfes and time is money for us we work 7days a week so meeting peeps 3&4times befor anything happens is costily for us as time away from what we do is lots of money we dont make and our staff could be out a job so for these resins it has to be 1 meet have fun we no sum peeps take longer then other to do the shag on frist meet but we do understand that not every one meet will cilk we dont mind if peeps say no then that fine but when it take 2 or 3 meet to say no its a bit of a wast of time

ps we have been doing this for 20yrs and we do no how its dun and this getting wores

wilma&ed

hmmmmmm never met ppl 3/4 times before deciding to play we either meet once then arrange to play from there or if were all happy play one the first meet xxx

luv jacs n stallion

xxxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got to agree with Jacs on this one....we can chat maybe for a while on msn or email, or even phone! so we all get a feel for each other, and get to know what makes each other tick. BUT when it comes to meeting, we arrange a meet to see if we all get on socially, and either play that night or arrange for next time to be playtime NEVER had 3 or 4 meets before playing.

do people actually meet on here then

been here for several months an have notice a lot of time wasters

not just us guys its also woman

who are the worst offenders as i cant name names

i just want to no what 2 take 2 meet people

after all that's what were here for to have some fun

Hi unusual yeah ur right most of us r here to meet but ul always get time wasters ppl who r here chatting but when it comes to meeting the get scared off ...but have to disagree that women r the worse offenders as many men have let me down too think its prob an even one on that .

what i will say from my own point of view is if ur gonna mail or cum onto chat n just ask right who wants to meet ur gonna get a no every single time u need to cum n chat n get to know ppl n dont got jumping from one girl to the next set ur mind one n work ur majic sure ul get more meets from that x

luv jacs

xxxx

i have been in the chat rooms a numbers of times all i just get ignore

so i wont be going back in it

i want 2 meet people ive talk 2 but they usually say their not up for it an taking a break a break from what

what is the point chatting 2 some 1 then n not meeting

i agree a lot of them are just in here to chat a lot of rubbish and wast peeps time and if you dont go out to sum pub frist or go to socails you dont get anywhere to me thats unfare and a wast of time parsonily

We have met a few people from here, some have been just drinkies and some have been for fun. We both work 7 days a week too, but prefer to meet someone for drinks first, as we don't want to turn up to some random punters house and get knickers off! Chatting on MSN etc is fine, as is chatting in room for a while before meeting. People can be fake online (guys pretending to be couples - remember those?) so that is the main reason why we prefer a drink first. We don't fancy turning up to somones house, after chatting to a relatively normal person, and finding out they are nutters, or worse.

Having said that, the people that we have had fun with, we have chatted a long time with them, spoken to them on phone, and even with the one couple we met down south, we stayed at a b&b and went to a pub the night before anything naughty happened. Better safe than sorry!

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

unusual.....just because you say hello....exchange a few bit of information....it doesnt automaticaly follow that you'll meet....some people on here are choosy who they meet....and some arnt....some wull shag ona first meet and some wont.....be patient...you'll get a few knock backs but eventually it'll work out...E xx

so you want 2 meet then

lol

no seriously iam just getting fed up on time wasters on here they mail u for so long then u ask the simple q

then they don't wanna meet you

why

By *arryandlilCouple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

i can t speak for everyone but me and lil have taken a break due to lil being preggers and the fact that the army posted me to germany how ever befor this we used to run socials in glasgow. with us being in germany we tend to just talk now but we have a list of people to meet when we do get back however this will not be easy as we have both my family and lils family to see and our friends but we will be sure trying our hardest to get to see everyone.

we are thinking that of having a small party social party when we get back so we have time to meet everyone we are friends with and maybe some new ones

as u would say(window lickers)single guys playing with there dick..they have a right 2 be here 2 an each 2 there own..wat they do ive had meets from here an all been genuine an only once in a blue moon get a time waster tc xxx

I have to say that I have met loads of genuine folk from here, so there is definitely hope for the single guys too!!! Have not had any trouble with time wasters (touch wood). Looking forward to many more happy meets

In chat room just gotta jump in there and get involved, takes a little while for peeps to get to know you, but just be yourself and it'll all be fine (well...unless you really are a complete tosser....lolol)

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i have found most peeps on site to be genuine enough....met with a few now lol. some it has taken more than one meet before fun others about 15 minutes just depends on how well you click. hell have even met people i think are great but just don't want tae shag them but still become good friends with

By *ornyedinburghMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I have to say Ive met a couple of people in the past and that was after chatting, exchanging numbers etc, but sadly the people have since left Fab, there are a lot of nice people here and dont just judge the book by the cover so to speak.

scunthorpe

i must say that most people we have met have been really good stand up people, even if a bit mad at times lol

larry

oi thanks larry lol xx

scunthorpe

stunna we are as mad as the next peeps we only get on so well with everyone cos we are a bit mad to lol

mad works us! Helps infact sometimes to be a bit crazy

» Add a new message to this topic