FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > bisexuality

bisexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Just curious about this.

Question to both male and female.

Where you bisexual before you joined fab or was it something you decided to try once you joined? Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was long before fab lol

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I wasn't remotely bi curious before I joined, then after a year was def curious. However having explored that side, I now know I am straight. It was fun finding out.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Known for a very long time.

It was before fab for both of us!

I had my first bisexual experience when I was 15 but never really considered myself to be bisexual just experimental and knew if the situation came up again I'd be comfortable with it.

Joining this site at first I had straight on my profile but was open to trying more bisexual experiences which I have.

But being honest I'm more into guys than girls and thinking of changing my profile again to straight as it's been a while since girly fun lol...wish they would add a biplayful option

Very curious before which is why we tried it and now know I am totally and utterly bi. Couldn't do without it now. X

I have always been bi

First tried at a fab meet and loved it Not exceptionally attracted to guys but in the heat of a threesome (or more) it can be very fun

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

Been bi curious since I joined and it was one of the reasons that I joined if im honest , but im still bi curious I've attempted one experience a while back with a couple which didn't go rather well at all and put me off the idea for a while but it does keep popping into my head from time to time

Reason why we joined fab as I ( Auds) always wondered what it would be like with another woman

Didn't need to ask jas twice

I still wouldn't class myself as bi as I wouldn't meet a woman alone for a meet so I say bi playfull

Auds x

I knew since I was very very young I liked girls as well as guys as its not the gender I fancy its the personailty, as the saying goes beauty is in the eye of the beholder and well my veiws of beauty doesnt stick with genders its all kinds of people, I joined fab to meet other ladies(don't have to be bi or lesbian) and if the mood struck then a man.

"Reason why we joined fab as I ( Auds) always wondered what it would be like with another woman

I still wouldn't class myself as bi as I wouldn't meet a woman alone for a meet so I say bi playfull

Auds x "

I dont meet fems on my own either.

"Reason why we joined fab as I ( Auds) always wondered what it would be like with another woman

Auds x "

I dont meet fems on my own either.

Always been attracted to both men and women, had my first girl on girl experience when I was 19 and went on to have a relationship with her. Find fun with women a lot more passionate but they're all a bunch of crazies hah!

I consider myself more straight these days but I like a wee bit of an indulgence from time to time

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I was bi before fab was even invented. Always fancied guys as well as girls. But didn't have my first guy on guy experience untill I was 21. Did it the old fashioned way, went to a club and picked someone up. Actually I was so nervous that I had to much to drink and got picked up

Both bi-playful and knew long before we joined fab.

Preference is men for me & ladies for Bo, but when having fun I like the thought of being able to grab whatever's passing by without worrying if you'll offend anyone

Can both play straight or bi when the situation calls for it , but I do like my girly time

Pops head in mmmm nope not today. I don't. Walks by humming. "no not I, I will. Survive, as long as I know. How to live I know. I will survive "" mm hhmm hmm

I was Bi before I joined

Have met some wonderful guys, couples & other TGirls here

I was for a long time, only into females & other TGirls but now, I rather like the sensations of being with a guy or a Couple where the guy appreciates the attention from his partner & myself with us both reaping the benefits

Knew before fab

Well before I joined fab for me

Lx

I had experiences before fab and whilst on it. I was curious but I'd say that has now been cured....the last one did it! Men are definitely my preference and while i would never say never...I have no desire to seek out another lady. I'm glad I had those moments though...

By *inkyHnSCouple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

H here i would say i was bi way long before i joined fab

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

(M) straight but not worried about getting to close to another man. (F) was Bi long before joining fabs.

By *pl 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mrs was Bi long long before we joined fab

Never had any bi sexual thoughts. Had quite a few buy sexual thoughts during long periods of no action

was bi sexual a long time ago, had some great meets and run some great parties open to both m & f bisexuals

I had bi experience about 13 yrs ago then 10 yrs ago . Though I don't meet woman on my own . I definitely enjoy a man being around as well as a woman. Does that make me bisexual or biplayful ?? Love the sensual side to a fem kissing touch etc .

Shelley x

I'm leaning more toward gay these days. I've always been bi but in my younger years I only had the opportunity to play with women in a group setting. Now I've been with more women on my own I'd say it was MUCH more fun than straight sex.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Always knows and first played with a female when I was a teenager, long before I got into serious relationships etc.....always have been always will be

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had various bi experiences before fab, starting from when I finally plucked up the courage to try it at age 19.

By *ouise and jamieCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Always been bi curious long before fab but didn't have my first bi experience until Jamie arranged a meet through fab and never looked back.

Wouldn't class either of us bi. We would never meet alone in that way. But we are playfully bi in a threesome or more some scenario.

"Wouldn't class either of us bi. We would never meet alone in that way. But we are playfully bi in a threesome or more some scenario. "

Realised I didn't answer the question lol after we joined fab for hubby but I was curious before but only ever kissed a girl that got a bit heated

» Add a new message to this topic