FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Experiment.........

Experiment.........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Set up our single profiles over a bet to see who would get more views, a bit of healthy competition is such a turn on, anyway within minutes of going live she gets 127 views I got 0 lol.

It's been a few hours in now, she's sitting at 452 views and countless messages, winks and friend requests and am only at 28 views and a few winks fs!

Lost that bet then haha.

Indicates to me that there's defo alot more men on this than women or maybe the men are just less shy to contact newbies.

Hmmmmmmm #interesting

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/07/14 20:48:56]

Does it not only give the last 100 profile views

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Set up our single profiles over a bet to see who would get more views, a bit of healthy competition is such a turn on, anyway within minutes of going live she gets 127 views I got 0 lol.

It's been a few hours in now, she's sitting at 452 views and countless messages, winks and friend requests and am only at 28 views and a few winks fs!

Lost that bet then haha.

Indicates to me that there's defo alot more men on this than women or maybe the men are just less shy to contact newbies.

Hmmmmmmm #interesting "

Thought you already had single profiles

Nope her views counter has well surpassed 100

"Set up our single profiles over a bet to see who would get more views, a bit of healthy competition is such a turn on, anyway within minutes of going live she gets 127 views I got 0 lol.

Lost that bet then haha.

Hmmmmmmm #interesting Thought you already had single profiles "

Nope, why did you think that?

"Nope her views counter has well surpassed 100 "
it only goes upto 100 views

Lost that bet then haha.

Hmmmmmmm #interesting Thought you already had single profiles

Nope, why did you think that? "

erm because ive got a good memory lol

If you had asked I'm sure I could have saved you the hassle of creating profiles

Nope the views at the bottom most definitely go past 100 she's into the 600's now lol, didn't have them until today but we good now

Lost that bet then haha.

Nope, why did you think that? erm because ive got a good memory lol"

I've been taking the same memory pills as you MissD. OP...busted...

"Nope the views at the bottom most definitely go past 100 she's into the 600's now lol, didn't have them until today but we good now "
The whos looked at me only goes upto 100 anyone will tell you that unless ive missed something on that page lol

"If you had asked I'm sure I could have saved you the hassle of creating profiles"

Thanks but we think it's good to have single profiles too, increases the fun, besides they'll come in handy if one of us is unable to participate as part of a couple .

Lost that bet then haha.

Nope, why did you think that? erm because ive got a good memory lol

I've been taking the same memory pills as you MissD. OP...busted... "

Lost that bet then haha.

Same pills as you two as well

"Nope the views at the bottom most definitely go past 100 she's into the 600's now lol, didn't have them until today but we good now The whos looked at me only goes upto 100 anyone will tell you that unless ive missed something on that page lol"

Not that I need to prove it but the information I'm looking at goes well past 100, you must be looking at something else. Or once again mistaing what I'm saying

"Nope the views at the bottom most definitely go past 100 she's into the 600's now lol, didn't have them until today but we good now The whos looked at me only goes upto 100 anyone will tell you that unless ive missed something on that page lol

Not that I need to prove it but the information I'm looking at goes well past 100, you must be looking at something else. Or once again mistaing what I'm saying "

So where on the page does it tell you then ?

*mistaking

"Nope the views at the bottom most definitely go past 100 she's into the 600's now lol, didn't have them until today but we good now The whos looked at me only goes upto 100 anyone will tell you that unless ive missed something on that page lol

Not that I need to prove it but the information I'm looking at goes well past 100, you must be looking at something else. Or once again mistaing what I'm saying So where on the page does it tell you then ?"

At the bottom.

I think if you don't subscribe to gold or silver membership the counter is at the bottom of the page then when you click that to see who it takes you to the subscribe to gold or silver membership page.

Just checked it on my couples profile we are on subscribed still only goes to 100

"I think if you don't subscribe to gold or silver membership the counter is at the bottom of the page then when you click that to see who it takes you to the subscribe to gold or silver membership page."

We haven't subscribed yet so that's probably why, thanks

"I think if you don't subscribe to gold or silver membership the counter is at the bottom of the page then when you click that to see who it takes you to the subscribe to gold or silver membership page.

We haven't subscribed yet so that's probably why, thanks "

My couple profile is not subscribed

"I think if you don't subscribe to gold or silver membership the counter is at the bottom of the page then when you click that to see who it takes you to the subscribe to gold or silver membership page.

My couple profile is not subscribed "

my couple profile isnt either and i still cant see how many has viewed it lol

My couple profile is not subscribed "

could just be you've been viewed less than 100 times

My couple profile is not subscribed could just be you've been viewed less than 100 times "

lmao would still show no matter how many times

My couple profile is not subscribed my couple profile isnt either and i still cant see how many has viewed it lol "

It won't let newbies post to the forum either, I'd much rather use my own profile when posting to the forum so people know which one of us is posting only another 6 days to wait then lol

My couple profile is not subscribed could just be you've been viewed less than 100 times "

Still only says 100 & ive looked at 10 times in the past 5 mins

My couple profile is not subscribed could just be you've been viewed less than 100 times lmao would still show no matter how many times "

How do you know this for sure? I can confidently say that it defo goes past 100 I would screenshot it for you however the forum doesn't facilitate this.

Wish you would take my word for it am not lying to you I swear lol

Fs it's like pulling teeth

[Removed by poster at 20/07/14 21:28:27]

My couple profile is not subscribed could just be you've been viewed less than 100 times lmao would still show no matter how many times

How do you know this for sure? I can confidently say that it defo goes past 100 I would screenshot it for you however the forum doesn't facilitate this.

Fs it's like pulling teeth "

Oh don't talk about teeth threw my false teeth in the bin yesterday bin man is away with them

My couple profile is not subscribed could just be you've been viewed less than 100 times lmao would still show no matter how many times

Fs it's like pulling teeth "

oh never trust anyone who says i swear

My couple profile is not subscribed could just be you've been viewed less than 100 times

Still only says 100 & ive looked at 10 times in the past 5 mins "

Could an admin if ones reading please clarify this for the ladies in doubt, thanks

My couple profile is not subscribed could just be you've been viewed less than 100 times

Could an admin if ones reading please clarify this for the ladies in doubt, thanks "

All we've asked is where you can check this out as we can find out where you find out you've been looked at more than 100 lol.

we've both checked where you have said and it doesnt show on our profiles

Anyway my point is its apparent that the men are much more active than the women on this and will no doubt have a much bigger choice.

So how do you gals cope with getting like 100's of messages a day, what makes a guy's message stand out from the rest?

Zara's been bombarded by all sorts, don't think I could be assed going through every single one of it was me lol

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

i think your all wrong mine only ever goes up to 5

Could an admin if ones reading please clarify this for the ladies in doubt, thanks All we've asked is where you can check this out as we can find out where you find out you've been looked at more than 100 lol.

we've both checked where you have said and it doesnt show on our profiles "

I've tried to explain its at the bottom of my screen I should maybe point out am on an Iphone and have the fab app saved as a favourite so we may be looking at different things but the information at my end goes well past 100, says how many folk have viewed you with a wee eye icon next to it, I can't really explain much further so will leave it to an admin to explain the logistics.

"Anyway my point is its apparent that the men are much more active than the women on this and will no doubt have a much bigger choice.

So how do you gals cope with getting like 100's of messages a day, what makes a guy's message stand out from the rest?

Zara's been bombarded by all sorts, don't think I could be assed going through every single one of it was me lol "

100 views a day don't get a hundred mails as I have filters on

Could an admin if ones reading please clarify this for the ladies in doubt, thanks All we've asked is where you can check this out as we can find out where you find out you've been looked at more than 100 lol.

we've both checked where you have said and it doesnt show on our profiles

I've tried to explain its at the bottom of my screen I should maybe point out am on an Iphone and have the fab app saved as a favourite so we may be looking at different things but the information at my end goes well past 100, says how many folk have viewed you with a wee eye icon next to it, I can't really explain much further so will leave it to an admin to explain the logistics."

On your main page ?

Ok i checked from my phone and see it now thanks .thats all i was trying to find out as ive never noticed it before lol

Phew....well we now know there are waaaaay more men on here than women. Glad that's been clarified cause I was never sure.

Lost that bet then haha.

Could you please leave past posts in the past if you don't mind as it dilutes this one and may confuse new readers, those who shit stir should be made to lick the spoon and all that many thanks

"Phew....well we now know there are waaaaay more men on here than women. Glad that's been clarified cause I was never sure. "
pmsl jinty how many views you had to day then must be 1000's

"Phew....well we now know there are waaaaay more men on here than women. Glad that's been clarified cause I was never sure. "

Is that sarcasm I detect in your tone? Lol, but if it's not, am glad your now clear chick

"Phew....well we now know there are waaaaay more men on here than women. Glad that's been clarified cause I was never sure. pmsl jinty how many views you had to day then must be 1000's "

42,986..…its been a quiet day!!!

Lost that bet then haha.

Could you please leave past posts in the past if you don't mind as it dilutes this one and may confuse new readers, those who shit stir should be made to lick the spoon and all that many thanks "

I answered your question you had single profiles before on here hence i said what i said .

"Ok i checked from my phone and see it now thanks .thats all i was trying to find out as ive never noticed it before lol "

I'm Glad that's sorted for you

"Phew....well we now know there are waaaaay more men on here than women. Glad that's been clarified cause I was never sure. pmsl jinty how many views you had to day then must be 1000's

42,986..…its been a quiet day!!! "

I've only looked twice at you today Jinty.

"Ok i checked from my phone and see it now thanks .thats all i was trying to find out as ive never noticed it before lol

I'm Glad that's sorted for you "

Thanks

Lost that bet then haha.

Could you please leave past posts in the past if you don't mind as it dilutes this one and may confuse new readers, those who shit stir should be made to lick the spoon and all that many thanks I answered your question you had single profiles before on here hence i said what i said ."

Don't think the reply was to your post unless your jinty aswell?

[Removed by poster at 20/07/14 21:58:46]

[Removed by poster at 20/07/14 21:58:32]

Lost that bet then haha.

Could you please leave past posts in the past if you don't mind as it dilutes this one and may confuse new readers, those who shit stir should be made to lick the spoon and all that many thanks I answered your question you had single profiles before on here hence i said what i said .

Don't think the reply was to your post unless your jinty aswell? "

ah so it was aimed at jinty not me ...my apologies

Popcorn time forum flirts

Lost that bet then haha.

Could you please leave past posts in the past if you don't mind as it dilutes this one and may confuse new readers, those who shit stir should be made to lick the spoon and all that many thanks I answered your question you had single profiles before on here hence i said what i said .

Don't think the reply was to your post unless your jinty aswell? "

Well, apologies...research indicates unlos on your single profile....but you will admit I'm sure that it did indeed exist....

"i think your all wrong mine only ever goes up to 5 "
lol think most of us males can relate

"Phew....well we now know there are waaaaay more men on here than women. Glad that's been clarified cause I was never sure. pmsl jinty how many views you had to day then must be 1000's

42,986..…its been a quiet day!!! "

Do my ninja views show Jintz

Lost that bet then haha.

Don't think the reply was to your post unless your jinty aswell?

Well, apologies...research indicates unlos on your single profile....but you will admit I'm sure that it did indeed exist.... "

Apology accepted let's just move on eh, in relevance to this post however if its still an issue for you mail me and we can discuss it for clarity privately without disrupting other readers

So how do you ladies sift through the masses of communications you get is it a good guy, good guy, wank! strategy or do you actually read/reply to everything? The better half gave up after reading the first 20 or so lol.

"So how do you ladies sift through the masses of communications you get is it a good guy, good guy, wank! strategy or do you actually read/reply to everything? The better half gave up after reading the first 20 or so lol. "

No it's wank wank wank wank good guy for me

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Mobile app bottom of home page blue box tells you amount of times your profiles been viewed think it runs from 6 till 6

"Mobile app bottom of home page blue box tells you amount of times your profiles been viewed think it runs from 6 till 6 "
works on lappy too just had'nt seen it before lol

"So how do you ladies sift through the masses of communications you get is it a good guy, good guy, wank! strategy or do you actually read/reply to everything? The better half gave up after reading the first 20 or so lol.

No it's wank wank wank wank good guy for me "

Lol I knew there had to be some kind of strategic formula who possibly would have the time to answer 300± messages fs, feel sorry for you ladies must get alot of assholes chancing their arm.

"Mobile app bottom of home page blue box tells you amount of times your profiles been viewed think it runs from 6 till 6 "

Thanks admin think that's all been cleared up now.

"Mobile app bottom of home page blue box tells you amount of times your profiles been viewed think it runs from 6 till 6

Thanks admin think that's all been cleared up now. "

LMAO this guy isnt admin

Did some one say pills

"Mobile app bottom of home page blue box tells you amount of times your profiles been viewed think it runs from 6 till 6

Thanks admin think that's all been cleared up now. LMAO this guy isnt admin "

Ok must have been the conviction in his tone, lol #mybad

Thanks admin think that's all been cleared up now. LMAO this guy isnt admin

Ok must have been the conviction in his tone, lol #mybad"

yeah very

"Did some one say pills "

Yeah fancy some

Kmt, wish folk would stop going off tangent when I'm trying to provoke a serious discussion fs :p lol

"Kmt, wish folk would stop going off tangent when I'm trying to provoke a serious discussion fs :p lol "

"Kmt, wish folk would stop going off tangent when I'm trying to provoke a serious discussion fs :p lol "
lmao @serious discussion about whos looked at me

"Kmt, wish folk would stop going off tangent when I'm trying to provoke a serious discussion fs :p lol lmao @serious discussion about whos looked at me "

I was only jesting BTW before it gets confusing for ya nawty my sense of humour is pretty sharp.

"Kmt, wish folk would stop going off tangent when I'm trying to provoke a serious discussion fs :p lol lmao @serious discussion about whos looked at me

I was only jesting BTW before it gets confusing for ya nawty my sense of humour is pretty sharp."

be careful so is mine

"Kmt, wish folk would stop going off tangent when I'm trying to provoke a serious discussion fs :p lol lmao @serious discussion about whos looked at me

I was only jesting BTW before it gets confusing for ya nawty my sense of humour is pretty sharp.be careful so is mine "

Nawty without putting you on the spot and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but how many communactions do you get on a average day, and how many do you actually reply to?

I was only jesting BTW before it gets confusing for ya nawty my sense of humour is pretty sharp.be careful so is mine

Nawty without putting you on the spot and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but how many communactions do you get on a average day, and how many do you actually reply to? "

Way too many and i reply to very little

I was only jesting BTW before it gets confusing for ya nawty my sense of humour is pretty sharp.be careful so is mine

Nawty without putting you on the spot and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but how many communactions do you get on a average day, and how many do you actually reply to? Way too many and i reply to very little "

Do you have a mixed or select fan base?

Nawty without putting you on the spot and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but how many communactions do you get on a average day, and how many do you actually reply to? Way too many and i reply to very little

Do you have a mixed or select fan base?"

huh?

Nawty without putting you on the spot and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but how many communactions do you get on a average day, and how many do you actually reply to? Way too many and i reply to very little

Do you have a mixed or select fan base?huh? "

Allow me to elaborate, the folk who mail, wink, send you fr's are they from a mixed demographic or are they all similar sex, age, race, etc in accordance with any filters you may have set?

Do you have a mixed or select fan base?huh?

Allow me to elaborate, the folk who mail, wink, send you fr's are they from a mixed demographic or are they all similar sex, age, race, etc in accordance with any filters you may have set?

"

nope pretty mixed

nope pretty mixed "

What then influences your decision on who to reply to and whom not to, do you go by appearance or the method or the content of their communication?

nope pretty mixed

What then influences your decision on who to reply to and whom not to, do you go by appearance or the method or the content of their communication?"

all of the above determins if i will reply to an email or not .

nope pretty mixed

What then influences your decision on who to reply to and whom not to, do you go by appearance or the method or the content of their communication?all of the above determins if i will r

eply to an email or not ."

Do you read every single one?

nope pretty mixed

What then influences your decision on who to reply to and whom not to, do you go by appearance or the method or the content of their communication?all of the above determins if i will r

eply to an email or not .

Do you read every single one? "

Erm how many is 'lots' exactly for example today how many hits did you get to your profile? Again you don't need to answer if it feels uncomfortable just trying to figure something out.

nope pretty mixed

Erm how many is 'lots' exactly for example today how many hits did you get to your profile? Again you don't need to answer if it feels uncomfortable just trying to figure something out. "

I dont count how many but way too many to reply to

nope pretty mixed

Erm how many is 'lots' exactly for example today how many hits did you get to your profile? Again you don't need to answer if it feels uncomfortable just trying to figure something out. I dont count how many but way too many to reply to "

You don't need to count lol it tells you how many folk viewd you today it's a simple question nawty but if you don't want to answer just say as such.

nope pretty mixed

Erm how many is 'lots' exactly for example today how many hits did you get to your profile? Again you don't need to answer if it feels uncomfortable just trying to figure something out. I dont count how many but way too many to reply to

You don't need to count lol it tells you how many folk viewd you today it's a simple question nawty but if you don't want to answer just say as such. "

i doesnt tell you on a site supporters profile only a non site supporters profile

"Does it not only give the last 100 profile views "

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

**yawn**

For example my single profile has had 47 views today our couples profile has had 172 views but Z's single profile is sitting on 626 and rising fs lol, #crazy

nope pretty mixed

Erm how many is 'lots' exactly for example today how many hits did you get to your profile? Again you don't need to answer if it feels uncomfortable just trying to figure something out. I dont count how many but way too many to reply to

You don't need to count lol it tells you how many folk viewd you today it's a simple question nawty but if you don't want to answer just say as such. i doesnt tell you on a site supporters profile only a non sit

supporters profile "

Ofcourse it does

nope pretty mixed

You don't need to count lol it tells you how many folk viewd you today it's a simple question nawty but if you don't want to answer just say as such. i doesnt tell you on a site supporters profile only a non sit

supporters profile

Ofcourse it does "

on the site supporters profile it only shows the last 100to view your profile

[Removed by poster at 20/07/14 23:50:59]

nope pretty mixed

supporters profile

Ofcourse it does on the site supporters profile it only shows the last 100to view your profile "

I'd love to take your word for it shorty but I'd like that confirmed by admin, anyhow say it is capped at a 100 being a veteran member of the site how did you fair today? Did you get the max views or less? If you'd rather not answer that's fine.

[Removed by poster at 20/07/14 23:50:09]

nope pretty mixed

supporters profile

Ofcourse it does on the site supporters profile it only shows the last 100to view your profile

I'd love to take your word for it shorty but I'd like that confirmed by admin, anyhow say it is capped at a 100 being a veteran member of the site how did you fair today? Did you get the max views or less? If you'd rather not answer that's fine. "

why not upgrade and find out for yourself

nope pretty mixed

supporters profile

Ofcourse it does on the site supporters profile it only shows the last 100to view your profile

I'd love to take your word for it shorty but I'd like that confirmed by admin, anyhow say it is capped at a 100 being a veteran member of the site how did you fair today? Did you get the max views or less? If you'd rather not answer that's fine. why not upgrade and find out for yourself "

We've tried the silver one doesn't really do much other than give you more freedom to perv, still wouldn't allow me to answer the question your avoiding, nevermind am sure sombody else will get my point.

nope pretty mixed

supporters profile

I'd love to take your word for it shorty but I'd like that confirmed by admin, anyhow say it is capped at a 100 being a veteran member of the site how did you fair today? Did you get the max views or less? If you'd rather not answer that's fine. why not upgrade and find out for yourself

We've tried the silver one doesn't really do much other than give you more freedom to perv, still wouldn't allow me to answer the question your avoiding, nevermind am sure sombody else will get my point. "

How am i avoiding your question ? you asked me how many hits my profiles had today i told you it only shows the last 100 in totally for today ive no idea how many

nope pretty mixed

supporters profile

I'd love to take your word for it shorty but I'd like that confirmed by admin, anyhow say it is capped at a 100 being a veteran member of the site how did you fair today? Did you get the max views or less? If you'd rather not answer that's fine. why not upgrade and find out for yourself

We've tried the silver one doesn't really do much other than give you more freedom to perv, still wouldn't allow me to answer the question your avoiding, nevermind am sure sombody else will get my point. How am i avoiding your question ? you asked me how many hits my profiles had today i told you it only shows the last 100 in totally for today ive no idea how many "

So you've had the max of 100 then! that's all I was trying to determine lol pulling teeth indeed Ok that helps with my experiment thanks

[Removed by poster at 21/07/14 00:07:51]

Im pretty sure the 'viewed your profile' bit that comes up for non site supporters is just a way to get you to subscribe. It makes you want to see who has looked at you and perv them back lol I see it when my pass runs out and I forget to renew.

As for the messages and stuff, I had around 150 when I made this profile again, then I put the filters on. I didnt reply to many, I checked out their profile first and if it was well written and had a few nice pics, I would then read their message and reply if I was interested.

I had my filters off for a while when playing the 'show your face' game and received about 50 messages that werent related to the game.

Lx

nope pretty mixed

supporters profile

We've tried the silver one doesn't really do much other than give you more freedom to perv, still wouldn't allow me to answer the question your avoiding, nevermind am sure sombody else will get my point. How am i avoiding your question ? you asked me how many hits my profiles had today i told you it only shows the last 100 in totally for today ive no idea how many

So you've had the max of 100 then! that's all I was trying to determine lol pulling teeth indeed Ok that helps with my experiment thanks "

glad thats been cleared up then lol

"Im pretty sure the 'viewed your profile' bit that comes up for non site supporters is just a way to get you to subscribe. It makes you want to see who has looked at you and perv them back lol I see it when my pass runs out and I forget to renew.

As for the messages and stuff, I had around 150 when I made this profile again, then I put the filters on. I didnt reply to many, I checked out their profile first and if it was well written and had a few nice pics, I would then read their message and reply if I was interested.

I had my filters off for a while when playing the 'show your face' game and received about 50 messages that werent related to the game.

Lx"

Excellently answered cheers

A well written profiles work then! The old addage about men falling inlove with what they see and women with what they hear/read falls true to mind.

"Did some one say pills

Yeah fancy some "

Am i too late for them

Thought these single profiles were only set up last night?

Over a thousand views, and 90 odd messages between midnight and now #wow, think it's time to set up some filters! Lol, quality over quantity

We thought about setting up a single female profile for me earlier this year for female only meets, wonder what the stats would say if the profile was set up in this way for female only meets?

Can I just ask if it's an experiment are you going to delete the profiles... Or are you just getting a kick out of genuine guys askn to meet but with no intention of ever replying?

Just asking ?

Auds?

Welcome to my world.....!!

"We thought about setting up a single female profile for me earlier this year for female only meets, wonder what the stats would say if the profile was set up in this way for female only meets?"

Think those stats would go through the roof haha, you look stunning missus.

"Can I just ask if it's an experiment are you going to delete the profiles... Or are you just getting a kick out of genuine guys askn to meet but with no intention of ever replying?

Just asking ?

Auds? "

No I think we're happy with our single profiles now and will keep these ones, will set some filters up soon to avoid the junk mail, tbh yes it is a bit of a buzz to know my Mrs is in so much demand and that 90% of the guys who are trying ain't got a hope in hell with her, mostly due to the fact that they haven't bothered to read her profile, the lady is very clear on what she's looking for and cock pics ain't it, lol the devil is in the detail #alwaysreadtheprofile

Can someone please put this thread out of it's misery and just shoot it.....PLEASE!!

"Can I just ask if it's an experiment are you going to delete the profiles... Or are you just getting a kick out of genuine guys askn to meet but with no intention of ever replying?

Just asking ?

Auds?

No I think we're happy with our single profiles now and will keep these ones, will set some filters up soon to avoid the junk mail, tbh yes it is a bit of a buzz to know my Mrs is in so much demand and that 90% of the guys who are trying ain't got a hope in hell with her, mostly due to the fact that they haven't bothered to read her profile, the lady is very clear on what she's looking for and cock pics ain't it, lol the devil is in the detail #alwaysreadtheprofile"

more like an ego trip I think

But each to their own

Hate to burst your bubble but all females are in high demand on here lol

Just asking ?

Auds?

No I think we're happy with our single profiles now and will keep these ones, will set some filters up soon to avoid the junk mail, tbh yes it is a bit of a buzz to know my Mrs is in so much demand and that 90% of the guys who are trying ain't got a hope in hell with her, mostly due to the fact that they haven't bothered to read her profile, the lady is very clear on what she's looking for and cock pics ain't it, lol the devil is in the detail #alwaysreadtheprofilemore like an ego trip I think

But each to their own "

Nothing wrong with an ego trip now and again and that's exactly right each to their own indeed

Just asking ?

Auds?

No I think we're happy with our single profiles now and will keep these ones, will set some filters up soon to avoid the junk mail, tbh yes it is a bit of a buzz to know my Mrs is in so much demand and that 90% of the guys who are trying ain't got a hope in hell with her, mostly due to the fact that they haven't bothered to read her profile, the lady is very clear on what she's looking for and cock pics ain't it, lol the devil is in the detail #alwaysreadtheprofile"

Mate what's the lovely lady's profile name? I'll take a "shot at that title"

Think I worded my last post wrong!

Just wondered have any female halves of a couple set up their own single female profile solely for the purposes of them meeting others fems for fem-fem fun?

Wasn't sure if it was worthwhile or not.

D x

" Think I worded my last post wrong!

Just wondered have any female halves of a couple set up their own single female profile solely for the purposes of them meeting others fems for fem-fem fun?

D x"

yip iv had a single profile for meeting guys alone met some great guys but yes you do get inundated with messages everyday ... That's every fem on here with pics or no pics .

Auds x

"Hate to burst your bubble but all females are in high demand on here lol "

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

D x"

If i remember right from reading it a while ago fab-fem has done that, you could ask her.

D xyip iv had a single profile for meeting guys alone met some great guys but yes you do get inundated with messages everyday ... That's every fem on here with pics or no pics .

Auds x"

Oooh is that messages from other single females wanting female- female meets? Might b worthwhile. Thx for replies. Xx

near Glasgow

"Can someone please put this thread out of it's misery and just shoot it.....PLEASE!! "

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Pmsl

*update*

1456 views, 219 unread messages, 194 winks and 152 new friend requests in the space of a day, lmao how do like them statistics! Definitely a big bonus to have tits and a vagina on fab. Can't blame anyone though the Mrs is one hot chicka, you go girl, where your gonna get the time to sift through everyone is beyond me

near Glasgow

***yawn***

Bump

Bump

Bump

(If it gets to 175 the thread gets closed.Please for the love God "bump" this fucker) lol lol

"***yawn*** "

If you don't like the post dear sir why comment to it? seems a bit pointless to *yawn for the sake of yawning and kind of ruins it for anyone who may be taking an intrest in it and have something productive to say, if it's too intellectually challenging or too boring for you maybe it's best for you to find a more interesting one to go be an Asshole on! Just thinking out loud

"Bump

(If it gets to 175 the thread gets closed.Please for the love God "bump" this fucker) lol lol"

Very mature, no consideration for any other new readers or posters who may wish to contribute then? Nice!

[Removed by poster at 21/07/14 17:06:27]

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Since she's so hot why don't ya get her in the top pics

I think the veterans of these forums sometimes maybe forget that the newbies who join are also are allowed to express views and post to the forum without being judged, harassed and victimized, the forums believe it or not are not just your exclusive playground but infact open to all users of the site, on that note if all you inrend to do is bully your own ideas across I'd appreciate it if you did so elsewhere, certain posts may not be of intrest to certain individuals but that doesn't say the abundance of other users feel the same, give people a chance fs!

If you don't have intrest in a post move to one you do, simple! #justsaying #thinkaboutit

Maturity, from someone who by his own admission is using this thread as means of massaging his ego, who has berated and castigated anyone who has questioned the point of this thread and the "stats" you quote? Have a word with yourself!

P.S always subscribed to the view that there are lies, damned lies and then there are statistics

"Since she's so hot why don't ya get her in the top pics "

How do you that then? We're still kinda new to the site haven't learned how to fully operate it yet any guidance from experinced users would be most welcome

Undressed lol *instead rather!

near Glasgow

"Maturity, from someone who by his own admission is using this thread as means of massaging his ego, who has berated and castigated anyone who has questioned the point of this thread and the "stats" you quote? Have a word with yourself!

P.S always subscribed to the view that there are lies, damned lies and then there are statistics"

"I think the veterans of these forums sometimes maybe forget that the newbies who join are also are allowed to express views and post to the forum without being judged, harassed and victimized, the forums believe it or not are not just your exclusive playground but infact open to all users of the site, on that note if all you inrend to do is bully your own ideas across I'd appreciate it if you did so elsewhere, certain posts may not be of intrest to certain individuals but that doesn't say the abundance of other users feel the same, give people a chance fs!

If you don't have intrest in a post move to one you do, simple! #justsaying #thinkaboutit"

I am a newbie to the forum and have been welcomed by all the veterans as you put

"I think the veterans of these forums sometimes maybe forget that the newbies who join are also are allowed to express views and post to the forum without being judged, harassed and victimized, the forums believe it or not are not just your exclusive playground but infact open to all users of the site, on that note if all you inrend to do is bully your own ideas across I'd appreciate it if you did so elsewhere, certain posts may not be of intrest to certain individuals but that doesn't say the abundance of other users feel the same, give people a chance fs!

If you don't have intrest in a post move to one you do, simple! #justsaying #thinkaboutit

I am a newbie to the forum and have been welcomed by all the veterans as you put "

Excellent , exactly the way it should be, but hey thats another post in the making, this ones all about my ego apparently so please keep it relevant. We've read some of your posts and hopefully contributed to them without being a hindrance, your quite a comical character

I am a newbie to the forum and have been welcomed by all the veterans as you put

Excellent , exactly the way it should be, but hey thats another post in the making, this ones all about my ego apparently so please keep it relevant. We've read some of your posts and hopefully contributed to them without being a hindrance, your quite a comical character "

Hate to bring it to your attention its an open forum and i can post what i like

Excellent , exactly the way it should be, but hey thats another post in the making, this ones all about my ego apparently so please keep it relevant. We've read some of your posts and hopefully contributed to them without being a hindrance, your quite a comical character

Hate to bring it to your attention its an open forum and i can post what i like "

Yep like a said very comical