FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profiles of people you know?

Profiles of people you know?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very recently came to my attention. I went to school with this person and there pics public are face and more... Wondered next time i see them do i mention it maybe even just for the privacy side x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Very recently came to my attention. I went to school with this person and there pics public are face and more... Wondered next time i see them do i mention it maybe even just for the privacy side x"
Its what they have opted for so I would just leave it as is unless you plan on meeting the person for fun.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Very recently came to my attention. I went to school with this person and there pics public are face and more... Wondered next time i see them do i mention it maybe even just for the privacy side xIts what they have opted for so I would just leave it as is unless you plan on meeting the person for fun.

"

but they may not have put the profile up and are unaware

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw the profile of a guy I went to school with too. I just blocked him so our paths didn't cross on fab. I've never mentioned it to him if I've seen him outside of fab.

R

By *owboy BebopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Once met someone I went to school with at fab Glasgow social....we spoke and it's not a problem for either of us....say hi if I seem them out and about in vanilla life.....both of us felt were both on the site, enjoying the same things, and in the same gang so to speak.

» Add a new message to this topic