FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > So I move to Glasgow....why not?

So I move to Glasgow....why not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

SO due to some cool changes like Jobs etc. I now find myself on the move to glasgow.

Probably sharing for a couple of weeks then sorting a pad of my own but what is there in the Big Toon to stop me heading over to Auld Reekie where my old muckers and a certain Exceptional Ladyfriend are for my weekends?

BTW - I like the Solid Rock, club and gig situation in Weeg, been to dozens so far

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"SO due to some cool changes like Jobs etc. I now find myself on the move to glasgow.

Probably sharing for a couple of weeks then sorting a pad of my own but what is there in the Big Toon to stop me heading over to Auld Reekie where my old muckers and a certain Exceptional Ladyfriend are for my weekends?

BTW - I like the Solid Rock, club and gig situation in Weeg, been to dozens so far "

Glasgow is a fantastic city ...come and see how it flourishes...oh and mind bring some decent weather with you it can get rather wet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"SO due to some cool changes like Jobs etc. I now find myself on the move to glasgow.

BTW - I like the Solid Rock, club and gig situation in Weeg, been to dozens so far "

Fantastic im sure you will enjoy your move back To glasgow Hope there's a fab housewarming on the cards

Did someone. Say Wet

I know about the westher lol. But you guys get some heat in the summer! And that makes me extra horny lol.

House wrming? Now theres a thought..... Ill have to "christen" my rooms etc

"I know about the westher lol. But you guys get some heat in the summer! And that makes me extra horny lol.

House wrming? Now theres a thought..... Ill have to "christen" my rooms etc

"

yeah its been great weather recently so hurry up before you miss it lol

"Did someone. Say Wet "
shhhhhh don't say wet lol

Wet wet wet......used to be an awesome soul band but went all poppy;(

"Wet wet wet......used to be an awesome soul band but went all poppy;(

"

lol xx

Congrats on the new job. Glasgow is a great city and Im sure you'll have a blast

» Add a new message to this topic