FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > women drivers

women drivers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dont worry its not the usual"woman cant drive"sexist thing here.

while drivung up the road this morning and being in a higher than normal seating position ,i was able to observe that about 90% of women seem to drive with their left hand between their legs,are they fiddling with themselves or are the buggers just doing it to tease us lorry drivers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Wafting the air about it's a wee bit clammy out there

"Wafting the air about it's a wee bit clammy out there "
that not what aircons for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wafting the air about it's a wee bit clammy out there that not what aircons for "

sometimes there is only one way to bite the bullet

"Wafting the air about it's a wee bit clammy out there that not what aircons for

sometimes there is only one way to bite the bullet "

Ahem, I doubt your biting your bullet that way young lady

"Wafting the air about it's a wee bit clammy out there that not what aircons for

sometimes there is only one way to bite the bullet

Ahem, I doubt your biting your bullet that way young lady "

i know fucking fine well she's not

E.K . Glasgow

"Wafting the air about it's a wee bit clammy out there that not what aircons for "

Not all cars have aircon

Not all cars have aircon "

should invent a car seat with a built in fan which pops up from seat,could call it the fanny fan

Not all cars have aircon should invent a car seat with a built in fan which pops up from seat,could call it the fanny fan "

I think Vagina Ventilator has a more worldwide appeal to it.

Not all cars have aircon should invent a car seat with a built in fan which pops up from seat,could call it the fanny fan

I think Vagina Ventilator has a more worldwide appeal to it. "

nope my design and its the fanny fan

E.K . Glasgow

Not all cars have aircon should invent a car seat with a built in fan which pops up from seat,could call it the fanny fan "

FFS PMSL

Not all cars have aircon should invent a car seat with a built in fan which pops up from seat,could call it the fanny fan

I think Vagina Ventilator has a more worldwide appeal to it. nope my design and its the fanny fan "

"Dont worry its not the usual"woman cant drive"sexist thing here.

while drivung up the road this morning and being in a higher than normal seating position ,i was able to observe that about 90% of women seem to drive with their left hand between their legs,are they fiddling with themselves or are the buggers just doing it to tease us lorry drivers "

often wondered this myself. Got the best job in the world when the weathers like this

while drivung up the road this morning and being in a higher than normal seating position ,i was able to observe that about 90% of women seem to drive with their left hand between their legs,are they fiddling with themselves or are the buggers just doing it to tease us lorry drivers often wondered this myself. Got the best job in the world when the weathers like this "

seen some mucky minded audi driver had her hand right up her skirt,no prizes for guessing what she was doing

while drivung up the road this morning and being in a higher than normal seating position ,i was able to observe that about 90% of women seem to drive with their left hand between their legs,are they fiddling with themselves or are the buggers just doing it to tease us lorry drivers often wondered this myself. Got the best job in the world when the weathers like this seen some mucky minded audi driver had her hand right up her skirt,no prizes for guessing what she was doing "

lucky you saw lots of short skirts and short shorts the other day but nothing naughty lol

I was sitting. At the lights. The other day. In my van and the woman next. To me had another. Woman down giving. Her clit a good goin over. When suddenly. They. Both looked at me I tried to look away. But they caught. My eye and they both. Smiled and the blonde one with the 36 dd breasts winked at me, the lights. Changed and we drove off there sports car slightly. Infant of me till we hit this quiet. Road. When all of a sudden. They slammed on the anchors. I drove straight. Into the back of them. We all got out. And the brunette. With the fake boobs and tight. Shorts was complaining. About a sore back and hadto lay down on this towel iI had pulled. From the van. So her freind proceeded to rub her back with some healthy. Healing. Baby oil which I had got out of the van. After that they both offered to rub some oil on my injured chest and thighs, after. Some time both girls complained how warm they were and asked.if I would. Mind them slipping down to bra and pants, infact we all stripped down to our undies and continued to use the last of the oil to good effect. Sorry. Guys wrong forum and thread

E.K . Glasgow

"I was sitting. At the lights. The other day. In my van and the woman next. To me had another. Woman down giving. Her clit a good goin over. When suddenly. They. Both looked at me I tried to look away. But they caught. My eye and they both. Smiled and the blonde one with the 36 dd breasts winked at me, the lights. Changed and we drove off there sports car slightly. Infant of me till we hit this quiet. Road. When all of a sudden. They slammed on the anchors. I drove straight. Into the back of them. We all got out. And the brunette. With the fake boobs and tight. Shorts was complaining. About a sore back and hadto lay down on this towel iI had pulled. From the van. So her freind proceeded to rub her back with some healthy. Healing. Baby oil which I had got out of the van. After that they both offered to rub some oil on my injured chest and thighs, after. Some time both girls complained how warm they were and asked.if I would. Mind them slipping down to bra and pants, infact we all stripped down to our undies and continued to use the last of the oil to good effect. Sorry. Guys wrong forum and thread "

Dreamer

"I was sitting. At the lights. The other day. In my van and the woman next. To me had another. Woman down giving. Her clit a good goin over. When suddenly. They. Both looked at me I tried to look away. But they caught. My eye and they both. Smiled and the blonde one with the 36 dd breasts winked at me, the lights. Changed and we drove off there sports car slightly. Infant of me till we hit this quiet. Road. When all of a sudden. They slammed on the anchors. I drove straight. Into the back of them. We all got out. And the brunette. With the fake boobs and tight. Shorts was complaining. About a sore back and hadto lay down on this towel iI had pulled. From the van. So her freind proceeded to rub her back with some healthy. Healing. Baby oil which I had got out of the van. After that they both offered to rub some oil on my injured chest and thighs, after. Some time both girls complained how warm they were and asked.if I would. Mind them slipping down to bra and pants, infact we all stripped down to our undies and continued to use the last of the oil to good effect. Sorry. Guys wrong forum and thread

Dreamer "

How rude

Could have done with a fanny fan today....someones air conditioning is cream crackered!!!!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Could have done with a fanny fan today....someones air conditioning is cream crackered!!!! "

Simple solution; keep your legs shut!!

while drivung up the road this morning and being in a higher than normal seating position ,i was able to observe that about 90% of women seem to drive with their left hand between their legs,are they fiddling with themselves or are the buggers just doing it to tease us lorry drivers often wondered this myself. Got the best job in the world when the weathers like this seen some mucky minded audi driver had her hand right up her skirt,no prizes for guessing what she was doing "

Didn't think anyone seen me

90% of women drivers have crabs

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

God bless the convertible

And

God bless the seat belt

And all you men are dreaming,

"90% of women drivers have crabs"
enlighten me on your reasoning for that

"90% of women drivers have crabsenlighten me on your reasoning for that "

its a well known fact its to do with the air conditioning and the fact the women all drive without panties and wear short skirts!

well 90% of them..

"I was sitting. At the lights. The other day. In my van and the woman next. To me had another. Woman down giving. Her clit a good goin over. When suddenly. They. Both looked at me I tried to look away. But they caught. My eye and they both. Smiled and the blonde one with the 36 dd breasts winked at me, the lights. Changed and we drove off there sports car slightly. Infant of me till we hit this quiet. Road. When all of a sudden. They slammed on the anchors. I drove straight. Into the back of them. We all got out. And the brunette. With the fake boobs and tight. Shorts was complaining. About a sore back and hadto lay down on this towel iI had pulled. From the van. So her freind proceeded to rub her back with some healthy. Healing. Baby oil which I had got out of the van. After that they both offered to rub some oil on my injured chest and thighs, after. Some time both girls complained how warm they were and asked.if I would. Mind them slipping down to bra and pants, infact we all stripped down to our undies and continued to use the last of the oil to good effect. Sorry. Guys wrong forum and thread

Dreamer "

it's all true I tells ya

» Add a new message to this topic