FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Who let the dogs out?....

Who let the dogs out?....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I'm biased....but come on guys...were the Scotty Dogs at the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony last night not just the cutest wee things? I'm not ashamed to say I've had a few tears over them...very happy memories of my own wee black Scotty who left us not that long ago after 16 years of mischief. The most loyal and trustworthy wee dog and I miss him dreadfully.

Before him, we had a Yellow Labrador so we changed breeds pretty drastically.

What's your favourite breed...and would you change? If I have another pup....I'd like a Westie.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I know I'm biased....but come on guys...were the Scotty Dogs at the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony last night not just the cutest wee things? I'm not ashamed to say I've had a few tears over them...very happy memories of my own wee black Scotty who left us not that long ago after 16 years of mischief. The most loyal and trustworthy wee dog and I miss him dreadfully.

What's your favourite breed...and would you change? If I have another pup....I'd like a Westie. "

Gawdfor a second there i thought this was a post about me lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know I'm biased....but come on guys...were the Scotty Dogs at the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony last night not just the cutest wee things? I'm not ashamed to say I've had a few tears over them...very happy memories of my own wee black Scotty who left us not that long ago after 16 years of mischief. The most loyal and trustworthy wee dog and I miss him dreadfully.

What's your favourite breed...and would you change? If I have another pup....I'd like a Westie. Gawdfor a second there i thought this was a post about me lol "

You both made me giggle & those dogs were very cute

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

What's your favourite breed...and would you change? If I have another pup....I'd like a Westie. Gawdfor a second there i thought this was a post about me lol

You both made me giggle & those dogs were very cute "

Happy to make people smile xx

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"....I'd like a Westie. "

Seeing sense at last, Jinty?? What is it we say? Oh yes, West is best!!!

"....I'd like a Westie.

Seeing sense at last, Jinty?? What is it we say? Oh yes, West is best!!! "

So true...I'm going to call him Bothy and have him castrated!!!

"....I'd like a Westie.

So true...I'm going to call him Bothy and have him castrated!!! "

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I love border terriers best - little wee grizzly bears, look like teddies when their hair needs stripped out, and ace personalities!

I didn't watch the opening of the games but the pics were cute (was in gym bunny mode and busy)

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"....I'd like a Westie.

So true...I'm going to call him Bothy and have him castrated!!! "

Poor wee thing! So cruel.

Lhapso. Apso

Would love one off those Dougal dogs oot off the Magic roundabout canny mind ther feckin name but lovely looking

I had a springer spaniel that was wired too the moon but had to give him up for a baby

I've got a fox red lab, always had retrievers before that. I'm defo a lab man now though.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

i had a couple of mongrels as my first 2 dogs but my last 2 dogs were Irish Red Setters

Golden retriever or a boxer.

I will have Jack Russels for sale next year. I've had a few breeds over the years but I just cant see past a JR these days.

Loyal, fiercely protective, full of fun and very cute....But enough about me. My dugs great too

always had German Shepherds & found them to be loyal and obedient however as a pet they can let u ruin them & can become soft,clever though in the way they can sense a bit of danger miles before us humans do great companions

They just remind me of Jock from Lady and The Tramp, what a wee legend! haha

I just find it intresting how we are all attracted to different breeds.

We came to Scottish Terriers by accident. We gave our son a book of dog breeds and let him choose (retaining the veto for any totally inappropriate choices) and I think we got lucky. Wouldn't maybe have been my own first choice but scottys are fiesty, loyal, determined wee souls with the biggest hearts. Those wee legs were handy too cause I could just about keep up with him!

I'm loving your choices too....

"I will have Jack Russels for sale next year. I've had a few breeds over the years but I just cant see past a JR these days.

Loyal, fiercely protective, full of fun and very cute....But enough about me. My dugs great too "

I've had 2 jack Russell's they are clever wee fuckers too! Brilliant wee dogs

Boxer dog for me - there mad as a brush

Border Collies, smart, loyal and will walk for miles

I'm seriously falling for huskies. Any fabbers got one?

"Border Collies, smart, loyal and will walk for miles"

Superb dogs,the best in my opinion,,i love my bc,so clever n loving

"Border Collies, smart, loyal and will walk for miles

Superb dogs,the best in my opinion,,i love my bc,so clever n loving"

"

its great havin a collie,,you see other dog walkers screaming at their dogs to come back ,,lol one whistle n my boys by my side,,the funny thing bout collies they know their superior to other dogs.

But all dogs are cool

its great havin a collie,,you see other dog walkers screaming at their dogs to come back ,,lol one whistle n my boys by my side,,the funny thing bout collies they know their superior to other dogs.

But all dogs are cool "

Ha ha ha ha I thought I was the only one who had noticed the air of superiority BC's have around other dogs! When I take mines down the par and there's another dog coming I imagine him saying to himself "Oot the way retard....real dug coming through!!"

a very intelligent ridgeback I swear he is part human, he even has attitude..

By *araidWoman  over a year ago

the west (ish)

"Border Collies, smart, loyal and will walk for miles"

But all dogs are cool

Ha ha ha ha I thought I was the only one who had noticed the air of superiority BC's have around other dogs! When I take mines down the par and there's another dog coming I imagine him saying to himself "Oot the way retard....real dug coming through!!""

Thought I was the only mad person to do that. I used to imagine my Scotty malotty talking with Billy Connollys voice. He said " Oh, d'ye bloody think so?" quite a lot!!!!!

But all dogs are cool

Ha ha ha ha I thought I was the only one who had noticed the air of superiority BC's have around other dogs! When I take mines down the par and there's another dog coming I imagine him saying to himself "Oot the way retard....real dug coming through!!"

Thought I was the only mad person to do that. I used to imagine my Scotty malotty talking with Billy Connollys voice. He said " Oh, d'ye bloody think so?" quite a lot!!!!! "

Just shows what vivid imaginations we have Jinty.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

What's your favourite breed...and would you change? If I have another pup....I'd like a Westie. "

If we ever get around to breeding our wee westie i'll give you a shout ...lovely wee dogs

What's your favourite breed...and would you change? If I have another pup....I'd like a Westie.

If we ever get around to breeding our wee westie i'll give you a shout ...lovely wee dogs "

Oh bunkers... I'd love that!!!! I'd get to see YOUR puppies for a change!

But all dogs are cool

Ha ha ha ha I thought I was the only one who had noticed the air of superiority BC's have around other dogs! When I take mines down the par and there's another dog coming I imagine him saying to himself "Oot the way retard....real dug coming through!!""

Absolutely agree. I've always had dogs. I am horrified with the overbreeding that's produced sickly pedigree dogs and while I've had fantastic mongrels for many many years my BC is the smartest dog in the park and just loves making her and I look good when we are out. The number of times I get complimented on her training is unreal. But honestly all the credit goes to ma dug whose trained me ! And bitches are best ! (That might spark another debate)

But all dogs are cool

Absolutely agree. I've always had dogs. I am horrified with the overbreeding that's produced sickly pedigree dogs and while I've had fantastic mongrels for many many years my BC is the smartest dog in the park and just loves making her and I look good when we are out. The number of times I get complimented on her training is unreal. But honestly all the credit goes to ma dug whose trained me ! And bitches are best ! (That might spark another debate) "

Totally agree, bitch border collies are without question the smartest dogs going

Husky, Shar-pei, or Rottweiler please. Something sturdy and menacing for me.

» Add a new message to this topic