FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > the games - a story

the games - a story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

okay we know all about the games ceremony , it was ,what it was like it or lump it ,

but now the games have started theres more to it , yes the sports are great , but even better stories , the guys who had broken old bikes , the got fixed , but still even better the got a loan of new ones ,

the boxers of taoriba, never seen a proper gym , or real kit , now they have , there first time anywhere in the world, and got a welcome hand , there camoradre amongst us all, and that's the best part , as I was told a long time ago ,

we are all jock tamsons bairns, lets enjoy it ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"okay we know all about the games ceremony , it was ,what it was like it or lump it ,

but now the games have started theres more to it , yes the sports are great , but even better stories , the guys who had broken old bikes , the got fixed , but still even better the got a loan of new ones ,

the boxers of taoriba, never seen a proper gym , or real kit , now they have , there first time anywhere in the world, and got a welcome hand , there camoradre amongst us all, and that's the best part , as I was told a long time ago ,

we are all jock tamsons bairns, lets enjoy it , "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"okay we know all about the games ceremony , it was ,what it was like it or lump it ,

we are all jock tamsons bairns, lets enjoy it , "

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

"we're aw jock tamsons bairns, lets enjoy it , "

Jock Tamson better watch the CSA don't catch up with him or he's up shit creek

» Add a new message to this topic