FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > BJ Help?

BJ Help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Needing a wee bit of advice people.

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Needing a wee bit of advice people.

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending "

Are you waiting for us girls to take pity & offer our assistance lol

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending

Are you waiting for us girls to take pity & offer our assistance lol "

I have same problem care to assist me

Are you waiting for us girls to take pity & offer our assistance lol

I have same problem care to assist me "

I wasn't offering assistance just asking if this was the purpose of the post or a challenge to us girls

Purely looking for people's thoughts, many have tried and failed so not looking for any challengers. Genuinely want to sort it, even considered speaking to my doctor about it lol

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

next time your getting a bj get the girl to stick her thumb up your arse

By *hybutnaughtyoneWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Are you waiting for us girls to take pity & offer our assistance lol "

you made me giggle with your reply....lol

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending "

Stop wanking for a week or 2 then when you get a bj theres a good chance ull be able to cum

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

No disrespect to the OP, but I think the biggest sexual problem us guys have, is our heads! Get them sorted, and we'd be fine.

However, a patient, caring, and considerate lady can make a big difference.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

The more you focus in something happening the less likely it will.

Try not to think of cumming as evidence that you have enjoyed the experience.

Shy

Blow Jobs are overrated especially if you read some of the veris on here, sucks like a dyson or a pro and all that shite, no they dont, whatever a pro sucks like.

In my vast experience ive only had a couple of mind blowing bjs and in all instances the girls in question used both hands to stimulate other parts of my genital region and did things with their tongue. Some girls that have sucked my knob would have as well had 1 hand tied behind their back.

Its a skill that every girl claims to have but in reality few actually do. I much prefer the feeling of my cock in the honey pot. Ive only ever had 1 good bj off here, I was half pissed morning after but still shot my load, the rest off here have been wifey bjs, going through notions and average to why bother.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Also remember some guys can take ages to cum, sucking for a long time can become a bit boring after a while.

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending Also remember some guys can take ages to cum, sucking for a long time can become a bit boring after a while. "

yea better off shopping for pinapples

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending Also remember some guys can take ages to cum, sucking for a long time can become a bit boring after a while.

yea better off shopping for pinapples "

No shoes is much more fun lol

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending Also remember some guys can take ages to cum, sucking for a long time can become a bit boring after a while.

yea better off shopping for pinapples No shoes is much more fun lol "

yea shoes,lol

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Here's my take on this.

Generally (although not all the time), when a gent climaxes, it is at the end of a penetrative sex session when some force and friction has been applied. Unless you are being sucked off by someone who really is like a Dyson, this rarely happens during oral sex, it tends to be a more delicate, less intense act, therefore, likely making it harder to climax.

As I said, this won't be the case for all.

I have found that I have preferred bjs and found them to be 'more effective, if you like, after intercourse, as I am already super turned on and more likely to climax.

But there's no set rule. Hopefully you'll get this resolved and can enjoy many, many more.

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending Also remember some guys can take ages to cum, sucking for a long time can become a bit boring after a while. "

I don't agree with that it doesn't become boring for me and I don't just suck constantly. A little variety keeps it interesting.

My ex had that problem until he met me. You need a good woman to relax you and tell you it doesn't matter if you cum just enjoy the feelings instead. X

[Removed by poster at 25/07/14 09:47:07]

like to think I give my full attention to a guy when giving oral but I do find it boring if it goes on too long and I do know it'd not just about sucking

Thanks for the advice people.

first off I feel you may not be alone in this matter. And as others have said. Once your brain gets involved. In something. That's bothering. You sexually. It can be a slippery. Slope ( lol)

Try. Just to relax my opinion. Is do you we have to cum evertime. We get a blowjob personally. I like to see it as my starter. For the main meal (oral giving back) then desert full Intercourse. And then mix it all up again. My opinion. You don't always. Have to cum during. Bjs

And FYI LADIES. If we don't cum doesn't mean we don't fancy. You ffs

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending first off I feel you may not be alone in this matter. And as others have said. Once your brain gets involved. In something. That's bothering. You sexually. It can be a slippery. Slope ( lol)

Try. Just to relax my opinion. Is do you we have to cum evertime. We get a blowjob personally. I like to see it as my starter. For the main meal (oral giving back) then desert full Intercourse. And then mix it all up again. My opinion. You don't always. Have to cum during. Bjs

And FYI LADIES. If we don't cum doesn't mean we don't fancy. You ffs "

Omg...I'm agreeing with Jack!!! Meds please!!! Spot on though Cap'n. No pressure...more fun...

near Glasgow

No disrespect to any lady here or elsewhere, but imho, I think the critical difference is between ladies who do it because they reckon it's part of the deal, and therefore they should, and ladies who really enjoy it themselves.

The latter category don't do it just to please the guy, but they get enjoyment themselves. And it's not just the part itself that they attend to, but the whole genitalia area.

FYI LADIEEEES. EVEN THE ASS

Pmsl

"No disrespect to any lady here or elsewhere, but imho, I think the critical difference is between ladies who do it because they reckon it's part of the deal, and therefore they should, and ladies who really enjoy it themselves.

The latter category don't do it just to please the guy, but they get enjoyment themselves. And it's not just the part itself that they attend to, but the whole genitalia area. "

Pah!!! Where you gonna find a woman like that Bothy?

I'm 32 years old and have had many, many bj's in my life but no woman has ever been able to make me cum. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually starting to think that it's in my head now which is stopping me. I've had some unbelievable bj's over the years but sadly never had a happy ending first off I feel you may not be alone in this matter. And as others have said. Once your brain gets involved. In something. That's bothering. You sexually. It can be a slippery. Slope ( lol)

And FYI LADIES. If we don't cum doesn't mean we don't fancy. You ffs "

near Glasgow

"No disrespect to any lady here or elsewhere, but imho, I think the critical difference is between ladies who do it because they reckon it's part of the deal, and therefore they should, and ladies who really enjoy it themselves.

The latter category don't do it just to please the guy, but they get enjoyment themselves. And it's not just the part itself that they attend to, but the whole genitalia area.

Pah!!! Where you gonna find a woman like that Bothy? "

Still searching, never give up hope!!

Mrs kk does like to practice giving bjs, she did post about it the other day!!!

"Mrs kk does like to practice giving bjs, she did post about it the other day!!!

"

I must have missed that post lol

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

someone going through the motions of giving a BJ is never going to be mind blowing.

If you have it in your head, you won't cum, then chances are you won't.

I love giving BJs have actually had a few guys who aren't that fussed/don't cum with them really enjoying it. Also had a few guys who just don't like them (was one of the major things between me and ex husband, he hated them, I love giving them)

Its not all just sucky-sucky tho - hands have to be used too, as well as different tongue motions etc. Current BF loves them - a special treat is teasing him for the length of a whole movie... and if he's really been good he gets to eat choc cake while I do it

Try bondage xxx

Ok. You have told us your problem. What advice do you want? How to improve your technique, their technique? We can't help unless you tell us what advice you want. Just like a bj. Communication is the key. We aren't mind readers!

The latter category don't do it just to please the guy, but they get enjoyment themselves. And it's not just the part itself that they attend to, but the whole genitalia area. "

Couldnt agree more, when my lady is doin her thing there is no doubt she is loving what she's doing, makes all the difference. If I felt she was doing it just for me or worse, she got 'bored sucking',(thankfully she does way more than suck) it would impact on my pleasure. she loves it, I love it ....win- win

near Glasgow

Couldnt agree more, when my lady is doin her thing there is no doubt she is loving what she's doing, makes all the difference. If I felt she was doing it just for me or worse, she got 'bored sucking',(thankfully she does way more than suck) it would impact on my pleasure. she loves it, I love it ....win- win "

Absolutely!

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

I don't agree with that it doesn't become boring for me and I don't just suck constantly. A little variety keeps it interesting.

My ex had that problem until he met me. You need a good woman to relax you and tell you it doesn't matter if you cum just enjoy the feelings instead. X"

Needs relaxed here lol

» Add a new message to this topic