FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is it just me or.....

Is it just me or.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtybits OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

.....am I strange?

Mrs bits works in an office and due to such she dresses appropriately in figure hugging smart dresses, stilettos etc every day.........now because of this from the moment we leave each other I am constantly daydreaming about what I want to do to her i that days attire!

in fact it's all I can do not to sniff her pants from the day before like a bloodhound when I'm doing the washing lol

yeah ok on occasion I do that too lol

but what I'm asking is this, is it odd to be so totally in lust with your other half?

Reason I'm asking is because I tend to find in 'real life' when listening to friends etc they can't wait for their other half to disappear so they can talk about what they would do to everyone else apart from their own Mrs.

On here I don't see it so much due to the fact mutual sexual appreciation with your other half tends to be what leads you here, but what gives with the 'normals'? Lol

(Goes off to sniff Mrs thong)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say not....I have lustful thoughts about my other half constantly....can't wait to be together

Not strange. Just in the minority.

Just the way it should be

R

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Don't live with the OH but I do know there are a few of my work dresses that will have him lusting after me all day...

I've just got to mention one certain work dress and he gets all hot and bothered

".....am I strange?

Mrs bits works in an office and due to such she dresses appropriately in figure hugging smart dresses, stilettos etc every day.........now because of this from the moment we leave each other I am constantly daydreaming about what I want to do to her i that days attire!

in fact it's all I can do not to sniff her pants from the day before like a bloodhound when I'm doing the washing lol

yeah ok on occasion I do that too lol

but what I'm asking is this, is it odd to be so totally in lust with your other half?

Reason I'm asking is because I tend to find in 'real life' when listening to friends etc they can't wait for their other half to disappear so they can talk about what they would do to everyone else apart from their own Mrs.

On here I don't see it so much due to the fact mutual sexual appreciation with your other half tends to be what leads you here, but what gives with the 'normals'? Lol

(Goes off to sniff Mrs thong)"

Love sniffing her underwear when she's not there such a comforting aroma

» Add a new message to this topic