FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > clean fight and lets play fair

clean fight and lets play fair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok we will agree with things in life that other people ask us and disagree with other things that people will ask us , and as i now just a person sitting on the fence lookin in and on ocassions like to throw a spanner in the works ( for fun ) lets get back to the way it was Fun Fun fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"ok we will agree with things in life that other people ask us and disagree with other things that people will ask us , and as i now just a person sitting on the fence lookin in and on ocassions like to throw a spanner in the works ( for fun ) lets get back to the way it was Fun Fun fun "
Thats all im here for xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For some folk fab will be the only place they can find fun ...sad really when normality is so much more fun

"For some folk fab will be the only place they can find fun ...sad really when normality is so much more fun "

if normality was so much fun where would the word Fun come in , need reasoning

If normality is so much more fun whey are we all here then ?

If you get a hold of a dictionary and look up the word (FUN) you will find the explanation and all the reasoning you need ....mr posting this reply a first post and such a needed one as such a simple answer

one persons idea on fun may differ to someone elses

life is full of different folks with different strokes live and let be no ones opinion is better than the other.......

people waste so much worried or bothered about others then they are just delaying the enjoyment of their own life and am sure people will think its directed maybe at them well its not if you have a problem with this post that's up to you to deal with it not here to judge just stating my opinion that's all..

Life is far too short have fun folks play safe

"life is full of different folks with different strokes live and let be no ones opinion is better than the other.......

people waste so much worried or bothered about others then they are just delaying the enjoyment of their own life and am sure people will think its directed maybe at them well its not if you have a problem with this post that's up to you to deal with it not here to judge just stating my opinion that's all..

"

well said xx

"life is full of different folks with different strokes live and let be no ones opinion is better than the other.......

"

so true some need to grow a pair and realise that its not all about them some couples are happy on here and dont need to go it alone to find what they cant get at home , mr was only clarifying the explanation of fun which is pleasure, enjoyment or entertainment,

"If you get a hold of a dictionary and look up the word (FUN) you will find the explanation and all the reasoning you need ....mr posting this reply a first post and such a needed one as such a simple answer "

Glad you have that VHS video so you can rewind ( worth thinking about ) Qoute, if u not following look at ur last one

so true some need to grow a pair and realise that its not all about them some couples are happy on here and dont need to go it alone to find what they cant get at home , mr was only clarifying the explanation of fun which is pleasure, enjoyment or entertainment, "

how do you know what people are and arnt getting at home or what peoples home situation is?

It's all mod cons here , curved TV,s blue Ray DVD players. We have no need to live in the past when we have such a happy and "FUN" present! Live life be happy have "FUN"

[Removed by poster at 27/07/14 03:12:08]

» Add a new message to this topic