FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 'The Angry Room'

'The Angry Room'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kind of like a no holds barred fab boxing ring, where posters enter at their own risk and can basically air out any issues with posts or other posters, have a rant and a moan etc without getting withdrawn from forum or the threads being closed.

Would save moderators so much hassle and give them more time to better spend on other parts of fab site.

Also maybe reduce the number of reports to admin as its a enter at your own risk area, where anything can happen., lol.

A wee area on the site without sanctions where folk can argue, debate, name and shame, slander and slag eachother freely.

Sometimes folk have built up stresses from work or day to day life and just need to vent it somewhere alot of times we've noticed it ends up on the forum so wouldn't it be good to have a dedicated area for it?

If anyone has a issue or wants to vent anger about a post/poster/mod decision etc take it to 'the angry room' at your own risk.

Just thinking out loud haha, what you guys think?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I could be doing with an angry room!!!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Kind of like a no holds barred fab boxing ring, where posters enter at their own risk and can basically air out any issues with posts or other posters, have a rant and a moan etc without getting withdrawn from forum or the threads being closed.

Would save moderators so much hassle and give them more time to better spend on other parts of fab site.

Also maybe reduce the number of reports to admin as its a enter at your own risk area, where anything can happen., lol.

A wee area on the site without sanctions where folk can argue, debate, name and shame, slander and slag eachother freely.

Sometimes folk have built up stresses from work or day to day life and just need to vent it somewhere alot of times we've noticed it ends up on the forum so wouldn't it be good to have a dedicated area for it?

If anyone has a issue or wants to vent anger about a post/poster/mod decision etc take it to 'the angry room' at your own risk.

Just thinking out loud haha, what you guys think?

"

No it wouldn't be a good idea at all.

I simply block but some can't seem to grasp that they are blocked for a reason and want to carry their issues to the forums.

Not for me thanks il stuck to the people who are here for fun nothing more nothing less.

I thought the point off the site was to make friends for meet or just general chat why would i want to argue with someone i i have pent up rage i like to go for a run or have a hate fuck but that's just me

As we all know realistically it happens and alot of posts get diluted as a result, wouldn't it be better If you have a problem with a post, poster, a rant or a moan or just want a damn good slangin match take it to the 'angry room' and verbally box it out be great entertainment for lurkers too lol,

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"As we all know realistically it happens and alot of posts get diluted as a result, wouldn't it be better If you have a problem with a post, poster, a rant or a moan or just want a damn good slangin match take it to the 'angry room' and verbally box it out be great entertainment for lurkers too lol, "

and we know realistically that it would not be contained there and would overspill into the rest of the forums, chat, socials & clubs.

there will always be people who do not get on, it's life.

and it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

"As we all know realistically it happens and alot of posts get diluted as a result, wouldn't it be better If you have a problem with a post, poster, a rant or a moan or just want a damn good slangin match take it to the 'angry room' and verbally box it out be great entertainment for lurkers too lol, "
or why not be adult about it in the first place and mail the person with the issues you have and not air your dirty washing in public for all to see?

No , we are here for pleasure not trouble or crap..

And IF we did have an issue to discuss with others , why would an audience be required ? Much rather deal with it privately.

"As we all know realistically it happens and alot of posts get diluted as a result, wouldn't it be better If you have a problem with a post, poster, a rant or a moan or just want a damn good slangin match take it to the 'angry room' and verbally box it out be great entertainment for lurkers too lol,

and we know realistically that it would not be contained there and would overspill into the rest of the forums, chat, socials & clubs.

there will always be people who do not get on, it's life.

and it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

"

it seams to be something you enjoy doing is slagging off others and arguing but its not my thing and i wouldn't go into such a room so you could go in there bad mouth me and i would not replay or aloud to stop it ?

I wouldn't use it to slag off or cause arguments. I would just vent my anger. I wouldn't name and shame ether.

Lol Ok or maybe a 'happy room' where everythings all roses and peaches and cream

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have enough things pissing me off in real life.

To me this is a fun place for some escapism.

Ain't going to start getting all negative or angry here.

I've got a real life for that!

"Lol Ok or maybe a 'happy room' where everythings all roses and peaches and cream "
you have one right here keep it fun and it will be that roses peaches and cream your looking for

"Lol Ok or maybe a 'happy room' where everythings all roses and peaches and cream "

Wouldn't you rather be happy than angry ?? I know I for one would be . How many people go through life saying great I've lived a really angry negative life and are pleased about it . Most people I'd guess want to be happy and look back with enjoyment of being so .. just my tuppence worth of course

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would avoid that as well... My life is a very happy one and I like to keep it that way. But I also live in the real world and I like the diversity of the up's and down's, it is more authentic and to my liking.

The superficiality that manifests itself around the swinging community gives me eebie jeebies.

But each to their own...

"Lol Ok or maybe a 'happy room' where everythings all roses and peaches and cream

I would avoid that as well... My life is a very happy one and I like to keep it that way. But I also live in the real world and I like the diversity of the up's and down's, it is more authentic and to my liking.

The superficiality that manifests itself around the swinging community gives me eebie jeebies.

But each to their own... "

I agree. I don't understand why people aren't allowed to be anything but happy clappy

Anger is an adult emotion too no a particularly nice one, though it does exist and different folk vent it in different ways maybe if it was contained in its own little area it would allow the happier folk to keep being happy without being disrupted by folk who aren't as happy, obviously no one would force anyone to enter that area would be entirely an individual's choice and at their own risk, the more choice for folk surly the better no!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Anger is an adult emotion too no a particularly nice one, though it does exist and different folk vent it in different ways maybe if it was contained in its own little area it would allow the happier folk to keep being happy without being disrupted by folk who aren't as happy, obviously no one would force anyone to enter that area would be entirely an individual's choice and at their own risk, the more choice for folk surly the better no! "

but you would vent about the happy people

"it seams to be something you enjoy doing is slagging off others and arguing but its not my thing and i wouldn't go into such a room so you could go in there bad mouth me and i would not replay or aloud to stop it ?"

Boywonder from our knowledge we haven't went out our way to slag anyone and if anyone feels we have we can only apologise it's not our intentions to do so but sometimes in debate emotions can take the better of one subconsciously, so in the intrest of peace we won't rise to your remarks. hope you have a lovely Sunday

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"it seams to be something you enjoy doing is slagging off others and arguing but its not my thing and i wouldn't go into such a room so you could go in there bad mouth me and i would not replay or aloud to stop it ?

Boywonder from our knowledge we haven't went out our way to slag anyone and if anyone feels we have we can only apologise it's not our intentions to do so but sometimes in debate emotions can take the better of one subconsciously, so in the intrest of peace we won't rise to your remarks. hope you have a lovely Sunday "

Well put,,,

Think I'll just head for the "disappointed"(with myself AND others) room with all the disillusioned people. I'm rapidly reaching the point where all rational thought is ceasing....

"Anger is an adult emotion too no a particularly nice one, though it does exist and different folk vent it in different ways maybe if it was contained in its own little area it would allow the happier folk to keep being happy without being disrupted by folk who aren't as happy, obviously no one would force anyone to enter that area would be entirely an individual's choice and at their own risk, the more choice for folk surly the better no!

but you would vent about the happy people"

Wouldn't really matter because the happy people through their own choice wouldn't be intrested to enter that particular area thus what they don't know wouldn't hurt them.

I'd prob get banned in there too!

Yes folk are on here for fun but yes it's real life too and some can't see the difference between a debate and a personal attack?

I love a debate not an argument

Contrary to what some might think?

Auds x

"it seams to be something you enjoy doing is slagging off others and arguing but its not my thing and i wouldn't go into such a room so you could go in there bad mouth me and i would not replay or aloud to stop it ?

Boywonder from our knowledge we haven't went out our way to slag anyone and if anyone feels we have we can only apologise it's not our intentions to do so but sometimes in debate emotions can take the better of one subconsciously, so in the intrest of peace we won't rise to your remarks. hope you have a lovely Sunday "

my comment was based on your enthusiasm for said room it' was not a dig or meant as an insult

"I'd prob get banned in there too!

Yes folk are on here for fun but yes it's real life too and some can't see the difference between a debate and a personal attack?

I love a debate not an argument

Contrary to what some might think?

Auds x "

I love a good debate but yes I can also spot a personal attack at me and others and I'm sure you do too if you feel something is and at you.

People try and wash over it by saying some people take things too personal well hello maybe that's because it is personal.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Or people could just do what Admin ask posters to do in the summary of the forum rules which is....

In summary: If you treat other people with respect, you can't go far wrong. Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it.