FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > When to bow out?

When to bow out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For those who have left fab previously - what made u leave? What made u come back?

I feel I'm at the end of the road here. It has been a lot of fun but I'm ultimately looking for a relationship.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've done the fab hokey y more times than I care to remember. Mainly because I take the huff, but I always slink back eventually. Things are changing now though...I'm winding down and I feel that the next time I go it will be for good. No one can tell you...you have to decide for yourself but if you're looking for more or are unhappy here its maybe time for a rethink. I wish you luck, whatever you decide.

I go in a huff as well when guys piss me off, but then I miss the banter and the perving,

Plus once I have calmed down I decide that it's there lose,

By *ky HookMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Agree with the lovely lady above me. Have never officially left, but you wont know me from the forums because basicly I left. Ive come back cause I know I missed out on the camping at the weekend, Im wondering what else Ive missed other than the cake?

Jinty have you got some for me?

Would have sat on your knee this time xxxx

"Agree with the lovely lady above me. Have never officially left, but you wont know me from the forums because basicly I left. Ive come back cause I know I missed out on the camping at the weekend, Im wondering what else Ive missed other than the cake?

Jinty have you got some for me?"

You're in luck...there are brownies tonight and and an apple crumble with REAL custard! Not yer pretend ambrosia rubbish...

"Agree with the lovely lady above me. Have never officially left, but you wont know me from the forums because basicly I left. Ive come back cause I know I missed out on the camping at the weekend, Im wondering what else Ive missed other than the cake?

You're in luck...there are brownies tonight and and an apple crumble with REAL custard! Not yer pretend ambrosia rubbish... "

Real home made vanilla custard? Salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs here?

You're in luck...there are brownies tonight and and an apple crumble with REAL custard! Not yer pretend ambrosia rubbish...

Real home made vanilla custard? Salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs here?"

Yep...black spotty custard as its known round these here parts!!!

That's the vanilla pods isn't it? You do realise what you're doing is cruel and unusual Jinty and as such, under European Human Rights legislation is viewed as torture?

Question for the OP. The relationship you're seeking, would you be looking to continue the swinger lifestyle with your partner or are you looking to transition to the more conventional definition of a relationship ?

By *ockandhishenCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

Hide ur profile and have time out for a bit and see how u feel

Hooe u find what ur looking for xx

Don't make a rash decision . Good advice given above . Time out and revaluate what your wants and needs are .

Good luck honey xx

"Question for the OP. The relationship you're seeking, would you be looking to continue the swinger lifestyle with your partner or are you looking to transition to the more conventional definition of a relationship ?"

To be honest - fab has served a purpose and it has been fun. Most of my playthings I am lucky to now call friends. In my heart I am more bdsm than swinger and I always have been.

I've been single 18 months after 10 yrs and I'd love to date again. I just don't know if fab gets in the way of things.

I have a fabulous fuck bud from here who puts a massive smile on my face whenever we play. I would end things with him too which will be hard as we have a fab time but again might be taking energy away from my goals.

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

"Hide ur profile and have time out for a bit and see how u feel

xx"

That's what I done for almost a year xx came back in January and so glad I did xx only just started using forums xx jeez I've been missing out on a good laugh and making friends

Having been here for 5 years I'm pretty bored of it all tbh, and nsa fun just wasn't enough anymore.

I've met a fantastic guy on here and we both thought that swinging as a couple would be the next step. However as feelings have grown, neither of us wants to share the other and we're more than happy just spending time together.

We'll stay and enjoy the social side at the moment, but it seems that our swinging days are on the back burner for the time being.

Have to say...we both quite like it that way

"Having been here for 5 years I'm pretty bored of it all tbh, and nsa fun just wasn't enough anymore.

I've met a fantastic guy on here and we both thought that swinging as a couple would be the next step. However as feelings have grown, neither of us wants to share the other and we're more than happy just spending time together.

We'll stay and enjoy the social side at the moment, but it seems that our swinging days are on the back burner for the time being.

Have to say...we both quite like it that way "

That's it for me. I don't think I would ever swing as a couple. Seen too many relationships go tits up because of swinging and then infidelity. I'm always amazed how many men as part of couples have messaged from single profile that their mrs knows nothing about on here asking for solo meets.

My live would never be vanilla. I have a kinky streak a mile wide and I love the intensity that certain bdsm play can bring. Things that I would never look to do in a casual relationship x

ive left a few times sometimes the way men and women speak to each other is degrading im on here to have fun and meet new people not to be treated as a whore and that will always be my way of thinking but unfortunately some others dont think that way i do think the pressure of others can infulence the way of thinking of fab and its a shame as there are some genuine nice people that are on this site that dont even get a look in

"ive left a few times sometimes the way men and women speak to each other is degrading im on here to have fun and meet new people not to be treated as a whore and that will always be my way of thinking but unfortunately some others dont think that way i do think the pressure of others can infulence the way of thinking of fab and its a shame as there are some genuine nice people that are on this site that dont even get a look in "

Yes I have been victim to that too. Left me feeling cheap

I've felt like that many of times leaving then again I would never want another relationship either I live for my kids now & when fun happens it happens got a good friend who's helping me explore which suits me for the moment

nr bathgate

"ive left a few times sometimes the way men and women speak to each other is degrading im on here to have fun and meet new people not to be treated as a whore and that will always be my way of thinking but unfortunately some others dont think that way i do think the pressure of others can infulence the way of thinking of fab and its a shame as there are some genuine nice people that are on this site that dont even get a look in

Yes I have been victim to that too. Left me feeling cheap "

Snap xx me too xx

nr bathgate

"I've felt like that many of times leaving then again I would never want another relationship either I live for my kids now & when fun happens it happens got a good friend who's helping me explore which suits me for the moment "

I'm in the exact same situation xx feel like I'm just discovering myself now xx I'm loving it xx

See I don't have kids nor do I want them. I have had two long term relationships in my adult life. 7 yrs and 10 and half yrs.

When I was a teen when friends were experimenting with drink n drugs I was experimenting with sex. I know what I want and I also know how to please x now I just need the partner to really take it to the level I want/need x

"Having been here for 5 years I'm pretty bored of it all tbh, and nsa fun just wasn't enough anymore.

Have to say...we both quite like it that way

That's it for me. I don't think I would ever swing as a couple. Seen too many relationships go tits up because of swinging and then infidelity. I'm always amazed how many men as part of couples have messaged from single profile that their mrs knows nothing about on here asking for solo meets.

My live would never be vanilla. I have a kinky streak a mile wide and I love the intensity that certain bdsm play can bring. Things that I would never look to do in a casual relationship x"

Exactly....would be great to find that all my needs can be met by one man. Hope so.....

"I've felt like that many of times leaving then again I would never want another relationship either I live for my kids now & when fun happens it happens got a good friend who's helping me explore which suits me for the moment

I'm in the exact same situation xx feel like I'm just discovering myself now xx I'm loving it xx "

Same here

We have left and came back a few times

Leave when it's boring and like Groundhog Day

Leave them return hoping there new faces and new meets to be had but ..

As time goes by ( been on fab about 7yrs ) the socials and the banter are getting less and less

Or maybe we are just getting over our swinging time ?

Have met and made some great friends over the yrs and will always look back and say I cannot believe we did those things lol but everything must come to an end eventually and only you will know when it's arrived

X

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

We left on a pretty shitty low , next time we leave we intend on leaving on a high....lol

You know inside when it's time to leave completely or just for a break

I feel I am going out on a whimper and not on a BANG!

The fab hokey. Cokey. Brilliant. I just wet lol yes been away. And came back missed. The banter. And freinds. And wanted. To see new faces I still like it not bored yet

See if I could do the things that really light my candle then maybe I would get more out of it here but sanity and health and safety requires playmates I can trust with my life x

To be honest I think about leaving fab at least once a day,

But I have meet some great ppl, some dickheads, some guys that are nice and sweet,

Now I only meet with one fantastic guy through the week and I really don't think that I or Mr dlt would be happy with a vanilla life anymore

Oh me leaving fab would not be a vanilla life

Moving forward I have promised to attend cjs with a male friend soon - not to play, just to break the ice for him. Maybe that will bring a change of heart although I doubt it.

Fab no longer satisfies me or pushes my buttons. But I have made some brilliant friends here and introduced a fair few to fab too. I may loiter here or on cam in the chat rooms occasionally though x

I have been here since the beginning of time I think.

Seen many friends come an go over the years.

Yes the site becomes stale from time to time and yes I have also taken "holidays" butI still comeback looking for that extra thrill that takes you to the edge of pleasure.

Unfortunately similar to the OP I also find it's no longer there, I have one or two friends who I chat with on here or meet for coffee, but the hard edge I'm looking for is not here anymore.

I am not quite into hardcore BDSM however some elements of it I like very much and yes it is almost impossible to find someone to share that with. A 100% commitment is required and yes each does have to trust the other with their life.

Many in here I wouldn't trust to buy me a cup of coffee.

ive never left the site but very rarely take part as much as i once did with socials / forums / chat etc.

Ive always just used this site as a means to an end and never really put that much effort into things so its easy to just leave it all behind

I've left once before in a knee keri reaction and quickly regretted it . Since joining fab , after many a year bored rigid in my marriage I've always said if I met someone who I was to commit to forever more then it would be part of my life . Not because I NEED it but because I enjoy it and it's part of me and who I am . I love the lifestyle and wouldn't be vanilla now . Even the forums and fab friends I've met since joining . I hope to have them around for a long time to come . X

"I have been here since the beginning of time I think.

Yes the site becomes stale from time to time and yes I have also taken "holidays" butI still comeback looking for that extra thrill that takes you to the edge of pleasure.

Unfortunately similar to the OP I also find it's no longer there, I have one or two friends who I chat with on here or meet for coffee, but the hard edge I'm looking for is not here anymore.

I am not quite into hardcore BDSM however some elements of it I like very much and yes it is almost impossible to find someone to share that with. A 100% commitment is required and yes each does have to trust the other with their life.

Many in here I wouldn't trust to buy me a cup of coffee."

Biggest problem I now face is ladies profiles now becoming more and more ageist, either that or I'm a greeting faced auld git

"I have been here since the beginning of time I think.

Many in here I wouldn't trust to buy me a cup of coffee."

I have never even had a coffee bought for me on fab! Paid for ons right enough when my mortified date had no pennies x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

6yrs here and never left. Hide my profile or just don't answer messages. But feel I am graduating towards the end of my "fab" life.

"6yrs here and never left. Hide my profile or just don't answer messages. But feel I am graduating towards the end of my "fab" life."

Why? If u don't mind me asking

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"6yrs here and never left. Hide my profile or just don't answer messages. But feel I am graduating towards the end of my "fab" life."
same here

"6yrs here and never left. Hide my profile or just don't answer messages. But feel I am graduating towards the end of my "fab" life.same here"

Why?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Just isnt the same been over a yr thinking it over and not really that many plus points when faced with so many negatives have always said when I leave I wont be back so taking time and making sure its the right decision can get sex just as well in the local pub and alot of the time more adventurous folk

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"6yrs here and never left. Hide my profile or just don't answer messages. But feel I am graduating towards the end of my "fab" life.

Why? If u don't mind me asking"

Just doesn't hold the "thrill" for me any more. Have met many wonderful people over the years and made some lifelong friends, but the repetitiveness of messages just bores me now.

» Add a new message to this topic