FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > glam or natural look ??

glam or natural look ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what's your favourite look ?

Do ladies feel more attractive and confident when glammed up or more comfortable and relaxed when they have their jeans and vest t shirts on ..

Guys do you like to go home to your woman with her hair up in a bobble jeans n t shirt on or have her sat with make up stockings and heels on ? Curious to see the replies to this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glam.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Glam is always a nicer look but not always practical so I guess being at ease and just chilled out in Tshirts n jeans is good too

Bit of both for me. Hubby I'm sure would love it if he came home every day to me dressed up in sexy undies and stockings, ready to play

"Glam. "

Definitely Glam

"Glam is always a nicer look but not always practical so I guess being at ease and just chilled out in Tshirts n jeans is good too "

Yip I'm with you on this one . I'd hate to feel I need to be made up every day in life to be found sexy . I know a fee people who get out of bed every day to do their make up before their men get up so they don't seem them natural in the morning . !! Nah that for me is way to much effort lol .. If I'm not attractive how I am in the morning to someone then tough lol xx

"Bit of both for me. Hubby I'm sure would love it if he came home every day to me dressed up in sexy undies and stockings, ready to play "

Yeah think most men would lol but there are the "odd exception" I'm sure

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 12:08:51]

Think I'm more confident glam

When I'm in my everyday clothes no make up I feel like a mum lol

Glam...x

"Think I'm more confident glam

When I'm in my everyday clothes no make up I feel like a mum lol "

Agree with the confidence part . I do feel more confident when dressed to go out but not always comfortable if that makes sense lol heels n stockings have a time and place for me

I've tried doing casual but there's always a bit of glitz somewhere. I'm a sick puppy.....

"I've tried doing casual but there's always a bit of glitz somewhere. I'm a sick puppy..... "

Sometimes a bit of both works too . I like my bling even on a casual day

"Glam.

"

with a hint of fabulous

I think it depends on what's under the jeans and t shirt lol

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Whilst glam is good sometimes, I think that women are sexy when they are going for the casual look too. There's nothing wrong with bed hair

By *ootlover456Man  over a year ago

Paisley

both are beautiful in their own time and place

Glam is always a good look, just not practical, so thats for special times.

Casual is comfortable and I like the natural look on most people, you get to see more of their personality. And having something sexy on underneath always give that cheeky grin which keeps others wondering lol

As for make up, I wear it pretty much every day, couldn't live without my eyeliner! Its natural looking tho, the glam stuff is for nights out obviously.

Lx

Can i not say both?obviously depending on mrs dlt's choice

For me, Mr, yes it's great to see Mrs kk glammed up but she's as sexy in her old leggings and old t-shirt.

Mrs kk, is lucky enough to be naturally beautiful and I'd be happy with her regardless of how she looks, the fact that she is waiting for me when I come in, ready with a kiss and a cuddle beats any look she has to offer.

Your not going to believe this but I like a women in just her pants and one of my superhero t-shirts

Not a big fan of heavy made up women. Hides the beauty underneath.

There is an occasion for slinky dresses and heels and yes it can be a turn on as can women in suits.

However I much prefer the natural woman

"For me, Mr, yes it's great to see Mrs kk glammed up but she's as sexy in her old leggings and old t-shirt.

Mrs kk, is lucky enough to be naturally beautiful and I'd be happy with her regardless of how she looks, the fact that she is waiting for me when I come in, ready with a kiss and a cuddle beats any look she has to offer

"

Awwwwww can't believe you said something nice about her haha.

In reply to OP, natural is the best look!

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Both!

The ritual of getting dressed up is lots of fun, lingerie, perfume, nails. I'm naturally dark so I love cat eyeliner and bold lips.

However, most of my pics on here are me au naturel

. Happy with my hair in a bun and a geeky tee and leggings/pjs

"Both!

The ritual of getting dressed up is lots of fun, lingerie, perfume, nails. I'm naturally dark so I love cat eyeliner and bold lips.

However, most of my pics on here are me au naturel

. Happy with my hair in a bun and a geeky tee and leggings/pjs "

yeap getting ready is such fun

"For me, Mr, yes it's great to see Mrs kk glammed up but she's as sexy in her old leggings and old t-shirt.

Mrs kk, is lucky enough to be naturally beautiful and I'd be happy with her regardless of how she looks, the fact that she is waiting for me when I come in, ready with a kiss and a cuddle beats any look she has to offer.

"

Aww thank you Mr KK! ........ That's why I love you! Xx

Mrs kk, is lucky enough to be naturally beautiful and I'd be happy with her regardless of how she looks, the fact that she is waiting for me when I come in, ready with a kiss and a cuddle beats any look she has to offer

Awwwwww can't believe you said something nice about her haha.

In reply to OP, natural is the best look! "

I'd say Mrs kk has been posting in my behalf!!!!

I must have had a wee moment

"

Aww Mr kk you do have a lol

That's a lovely and really true thing to say . Mrs KK is very gifted in not only her looks but her kindhearted loving ways .. xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Natural

That's a lovely and really true thing to say . Mrs KK is very gifted in not only her looks but her kindhearted loving ways .. xx"

It was a moment of madness, I think I've been drugged by Mrs kk, I'll be avoided anything she's cooked for a while!

Come to think about it she has been making me lots of cups of tea recently and always says 'mind and drink that tea'

That's a lovely and really true thing to say . Mrs KK is very gifted in not only her looks but her kindhearted loving ways .. xx

It was a moment of madness, I think I've been drugged by Mrs kk, I'll be avoided anything she's cooked for a while!

Come to think about it she has been making me lots of cups of tea recently and always says 'mind and drink that tea'"

That explains everything. You can't of had your tea last night haha.

Come to think about it she has been making me lots of cups of tea recently and always says 'mind and drink that tea'"

Lasagne for tea!!!

Come to think about it she has been making me lots of cups of tea recently and always says 'mind and drink that tea'

That explains everything. You can't of had your tea last night haha. "

Yeah!

no tea

no bj

No joke!

Yeah!

no tea

no bj

No joke! "

This is sounding more and more like a case for Jeremy Kyle. You've already written the headline for him. "No Tea, No BJ, No Joke."

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

"Think I'm more confident glam

When I'm in my everyday clothes no make up I feel like a mum lol

Agree with the confidence part . I do feel more confident when dressed to go out but not always comfortable if that makes sense lol heels n stockings have a time and place for me "

I don't wear make up every day only when I'm going out or doing something xx wear a uniform to work so I like my jeans and tops when not working xx when I am going out and dressed nice with make up on I look completely different xx

I'm still me tho with or without make up, glammed up or casual xx

to be honest I like the unnatural look

"to be honest I like the unnatural look "

I'm with Mikki!!!!

I'd say a bit of both but if I had to choose one I'd go with the natural look.

Some quotes from the great ....

Miss Dolly Parton

I describe my look as a blend of mother goose, cinderella, and the local hooker!

It takes a lot of money to make a person look this cheap!

I like to buy clothes that are two sizes too small and then take them in a little.

"Some quotes from the great ....

Miss Dolly Parton

I describe my look as a blend of mother goose, cinderella, and the local hooker!

It takes a lot of money to make a person look this cheap!

I like to buy clothes that are two sizes too small and then take them in a little.

"

does,nt matter what I wear I end up lookin a tad tarty

"I'd say a bit of both but if I had to choose one I'd go with the natural look. "

But with killer shoes of course ??

Yeah!

no tea

no bj

No joke!

This is sounding more and more like a case for Jeremy Kyle. You've already written the headline for him. "No Tea, No BJ, No Joke.""

Lmao! The rat poison is simmering away in the lasagne, what's he like, give it with one hand take it away with the next!!!

He's on a bj ban!

Yeah!

no tea

no bj

No joke!

This is sounding more and more like a case for Jeremy Kyle. You've already written the headline for him. "No Tea, No BJ, No Joke."

Lmao! The rat poison is simmering away in the lasagne, what's he like, give it with one hand take it away with the next!!!

He's on a bj ban! "

A BJ BAN?! What kind of animal are you?! MrKK, take as much rat poison as you can. If there are no BJs, you might as well be dead. haha

Although when we go out I go glam as everyone does, C loves me just as I am, whether in jeans and a t shirt, or a frock, or just out the shower with rats tails hair and soaking wet in my housecoat. He knows there's always sexy undies either on or going to go on.

I'm a lucky lady.

Always!!

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Love to be glammed up feel more confident and sexy

I'm a straight up straight gentleman dude and cheeky chappy n it's gota be natural bit glammed up but utterly filthy at the same time

It's a tough look to pull off

"So what's your favourite look ?

Do ladies feel more attractive and confident when glammed up or more comfortable and relaxed when they have their jeans and vest t shirts on ..

Guys do you like to go home to your woman with her hair up in a bobble jeans n t shirt on or have her sat with make up stockings and heels on ? Curious to see the replies to this

"

The natural look for me

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 21:42:46]

Gawd! My head's spinning. Can't choose ....can I go for chic casual.....posh jeans and low cut fine wool top with expensive lingerie showing. Nicely manicured. A fucking embarrassingly expensive but simple classic haircut, some Miss Dior parfum and a pair of worn deck shoes. I would crawl a thousand miles!

"Gawd! My head's spinning. Can't choose ....can I go for chic casual.....posh jeans and low cut fine wool top with expensive lingerie showing. Nicely manicured. A fucking embarrassingly expensive but simple classic haircut, some Miss Dior parfum and a pair of worn deck shoes. I would crawl a thousand miles! "

Could you be a wee bit more specific there MG....you've obviously not given this much thought!

"Gawd! My head's spinning. Can't choose ....can I go for chic casual.....posh jeans and low cut fine wool top with expensive lingerie showing. Nicely manicured. A fucking embarrassingly expensive but simple classic haircut, some Miss Dior parfum and a pair of worn deck shoes. I would crawl a thousand miles!

Could you be a wee bit more specific there MG....you've obviously not given this much thought! "

Dont know what my glam version would be so I'm sticking with chic casual. Could be persuaded by high heels. So much to choose from. I do love a pencil skirt and a brunette bob.

» Add a new message to this topic