FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > too keen?

too keen?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's folks opinion on sending face pics quickly during messages, i(Mr) try to send them quickly so folk at least know we are a genuine cpl and allows people to make a quick decision, the Mrs thinks it might come across as too keen and scares folk off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"What's folks opinion on sending face pics quickly during messages, i(Mr) try to send them quickly so folk at least know we are a genuine cpl and allows people to make a quick decision, the Mrs thinks it might come across as too keen and scares folk off."
I agree with Mr if the physical attraction is there then all good.

No point in chatting for ages only to a face pic and for them not to be your type and vice versa so best get it put of the way fairly quickly xx

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

"What's folks opinion on sending face pics quickly during messages, i(Mr) try to send them quickly so folk at least know we are a genuine cpl and allows people to make a quick decision, the Mrs thinks it might come across as too keen and scares folk off.I agree with Mr if the physical attraction is there then all good.

No point in chatting for ages only to a face pic and for them not to be your type and vice versa so best get it put of the way fairly quickly xx "

Totally agree xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's folks opinion on sending face pics quickly during messages, i(Mr) try to send them quickly so folk at least know we are a genuine cpl and allows people to make a quick decision, the Mrs thinks it might come across as too keen and scares folk off.I agree with Mr if the physical attraction is there then all good.

No point in chatting for ages only to a face pic and for them not to be your type and vice versa so best get it put of the way fairly quickly xx "

agree totally

We look for a face pic in the first two messages exchanged if not we have no interest , no point chatting for ages and no physical connection

No point in chatting for ages only to a face pic and for them not to be your type and vice versa so best get it put of the way fairly quickly xx

I totally agree -x- "

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I generally send a face pic early on. Although it may be a hinderance!

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Yep, I try to send a face pic and get one back early on. No point wasting each others time if the face don't fit

Agree

We like to get the face pics out the way early on

Attraction I'd everything x

Definitely earlier the better . I've ended up chatting to people longer than planned only to get a pic and I'm like awwk noo !! So yep for me it's best to send it at the start x

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

This is why I like the 'show your face thread' every now and then. It not only brings in newbies and lurkers, it's an easy way of getting to know what everyone looks like

We send ours with the first message we send, saves a lot of time

I always send a face pic in the 1st msg too, if they like what they see they will reply if not then no harm done

» Add a new message to this topic