FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Getting mightily hacked off ...

Getting mightily hacked off ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aucy Mike OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

... with guys who make arrangements and then back out. Walter Mitty or what? If you're not interested, just don't make the arrangements in the first place. You're allowed to change your mind but just be honest, don't hum and haw. You're not doing genuine single guys, who actually want to meet, any favours! Rant over. Sx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I understand your rant..... I think everyone on here has suffered the same nonsence at some time or another.

You are also right it does make it harder for the genuine guys to get meetings but I have been let down by cpls at the last minute as well !!!

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

We have all been let down at some point xx it's a shit feeling but we all get over it xx. I tend to just block the people who let me down xx means it won't happen again xx

I've never been let down tho I have had to cancel meets at last minute because my kids health problems but if people block me I couldn't care less obviously they were not worth meeting

Edinburgh

"I've never been let down tho I have had to cancel meets at last minute because my kids health problems but if people block me I couldn't care less obviously they were not worth meeting "

Totally understand that, family come first. Sx

"I've never been let down tho I have had to cancel meets at last minute because my kids health problems but if people block me I couldn't care less obviously they were not worth meeting

Totally understand that, family come first. Sx"

I do understand what you mean though if people would just be honest with you then your time is not getting wasted

Edinburgh

"I've never been let down tho I have had to cancel meets at last minute because my kids health problems but if people block me I couldn't care less obviously they were not worth meeting

Totally understand that, family come first. Sx

I do understand what you mean though if people would just be honest with you then your time is not getting wasted "

I had a few meets cancel and always give a second chance glad i did. I am in same boat as dee and canceled a social meet tomorrow as i have childcare issues and the girl has been really understanding about it

Edinburgh

"I had a few meets cancel and always give a second chance glad i did. I am in same boat as dee and canceled a social meet tomorrow as i have childcare issues and the girl has been really understanding about it "

Particularly at this time of year folk have to be understanding of childcare issues. This wasn't though. Sx

"I had a few meets cancel and always give a second chance glad i did. I am in same boat as dee and canceled a social meet tomorrow as i have childcare issues and the girl has been really understanding about it

Particularly at this time of year folk have to be understanding of childcare issues. This wasn't though. Sx"

sorry wasn't having a go i hope you find one of the good guys, girls or couples there are still some left and the odd wanker like me

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Possibly he just bottled it when it came to the crunch, is he already verified for meeting a couple for sex? Maybe the realisation of it's not just the fem half that he'll be getting naked with finally set in lol. No matter what it was, there's SOOO MANY things on here that other single guys on here do that make it so much harder for us genuine ones...you need to accept that's just part of the site just as we need to do! (i know that's shit, but still)

» Add a new message to this topic