FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > adding people an dont talk

adding people an dont talk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do users add people an don't bother replaying to your mails what's is the point in this

or are their just trying 2 be popular 2 see how many users they have on their friends list

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your talking about adding to friends lists i'd say it's more like they are wanting to see Private Gallerys.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

i never accept ramdom friend invites

if ppl wanna get to know me then i say cum chat then after a while add as friends xx

luv jacs

xxxxxxxx

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We only add people we've actually met.........

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

people add you to friends list for several reasons....because they are new and havent got the hang of the site yet......because someone messages you and says 'face pics in private gallery'...because you've said hello and want to keep track of who they are....I could go on but am sure you get the picture.......E xx

we also only accept friend invites from people we have met in person i.e at socials,parties,clubs etc but still get requests from folks who clearly havn`t read our profile

you wouldnt walk up to someone in the pub u had never met b4 and ask them to be ur friend so y do it here????? friends should be someone u have either met, talked to alot or intend to meet in my opinion.

By *entscotscplCouple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

our thoughts on this one is we never add from a cold invite .

we only add peeps if we have met or the fems have chatted on the phone and we are 99.9 % sure we have a chance of meeting

before some asked to be added so they can look at and poss nick pics ,but they are water marked now so that does help

this just pour thoughts on this subject

i only add if i chat or gonna meet them..if nothing becomes of it..then they are deleted xx

yip us too guys,,,we only add folk that we think we are going to meet or have met

too many folk just wanna see our private pics,,mmm sorry guys no can do

auds xx

We are the same too many people ask to be friends who have never even spoken to us complimentary as it may seem to then it does nothing for us.We only add people we have spoken to and have met or are likely to meet.

K & K

We have people that constantly try to add us a friends over and over.......we add them to msn and they never chat, dont get it myself!

The word FRIEND says it all anyway doesnt it LOL

Im just wondering tho if ppl on your friends list are actually friends, but i will agree with jands regards ,too walking up too someone in a public place in asking wanna be my friend, but to be honest think more ppl would say yes .I have friends on my list , doesnt mean am gonna shag them,

Geez a do talk pish ta ra

We only add to ours when we have talked to them for a while and we then class them as friends and we would like to meet them at some point. We have had lots of invites for friends and we just delete them as I don't know them from Adam.

I like to talk to people and get to know them before I invite them at least I know that I have a list of people who genuinely I would class as friends and I want to meet in the future.

Kylie

You's are aww lucky av no got any friends lol lol

no quite i delate them now if they don't chat

i have try a few times to put my pics on this site but i dont know what am doing wrong just me hopeless with a pc but total gen guy

what type of pitcs m8 thers a help section if the forum thier to post in thier some 1 will replay

ps save in jpg

By *cottishTweetieCouple  over a year ago

Blackwood, South Lanarkshire

We firstly add to friends list to see private pics (or ask guys to email us).

Once we have decided if we are going to go further, we then either leave on friends list (for future ref/conversations) or remove. Usually done as soon as we have seen the pics if we are not certain because of a poor profile.

why do folk continue to send you a friends invite knowing that they dont have any pix in there own gallery

I usually only add those that i have chatted to in the forum.

If there is no spark or attraction then i will delete..and if we have no chatted for i while i delete those ones too.

Its nothing personal and at times can be hard to keep up.

Im sure people will have deleted me, you just have to accept it and move on

Vol

x

im not meetin a tmo either an still gettin friends requests from people who have clearly not read my profile as all on ma friends list i ahve met at some point or another lol ye an hedo its a fair sized list nae comments lol xxxxxxxx

as if i wid lol

I replied to you but its hard being a fem on here and i do try to get thro all my emails.

I cleared and answered most "not the smutty one's" 122 the other night

So i do my best but some think they have rights on you if they do mail you and with kids, you just cant make arrangments that easy !!!

Our "frieds" list is made of people who we have met at socials or in play situations, chatted to and would like to meet,known from another site and chatted to for a while, or known for many years outside the swinging circles ( what a shock to find in here ......lol).

So if you don't fit any of the above do not wast your time and ours sending a friends invite .....IT WILL BE REJECTED.

By *rebor601cplCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I agree with you ,if you take the time to send a message it does not take two mins to send one back even to say tx but no tx lol .

» Add a new message to this topic