FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Shetlands

Shetlands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Possibly taking a contract on the shetlands......3 weeks on...1 week off, just how bleak is it guys?

..I think Lerwick is nearest town.

cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Very!

The few trees that there are, tend to be at a 45 degree angle!

Quite popular with bird spotters, that's birds of the feathered variety!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there is a lot to be had in the Shetland isle , but the travelling to Scasta can be a bit off a nightmare especially in the winter due to the weather they sometimes get . It has it's bonuses to cause if you can get up your put up in aberdeen until they can get you there , down side is you could be the person stuck up there after just doing 3weeks so i guess you just need to way that up and i can only assume your going to the terminal

"there is a lot to be had in the Shetland isle , but the travelling to Scasta can be a bit off a nightmare especially in the winter due to the weather they sometimes get . It has it's bonuses to cause if you can get up your put up in aberdeen until they can get you there , down side is you could be the person stuck up there after just doing 3weeks so i guess you just need to way that up and i can only assume your going to the terminal"

Yes mate, I'm a plater and me and a mate have been offered a start, we know a guy who avoids the flights and always gets night ferry home to Aberdeen, flights down to Birmingham then so not too concerned about getting home......its good dollar but nothings for free.....to be fair I'm happy to just hit gym every night, going to earn not party but just wondered.....Thanks for your reply

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Possibly taking a contract on the shetlands......3 weeks on...1 week off, just how bleak is it guys?

cheers"

You're in Wales. Shetland sheep any use?

"Possibly taking a contract on the shetlands......3 weeks on...1 week off, just how bleak is it guys?

cheers

You're in Wales. Shetland sheep any use?"

Not if ya mums still game

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/08/14 19:09:26]

By *ilthyfun222Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Shetland rocks, but I can't imagine there'd be much fab fun. Though I am up there maybe twice a year

"Shetland rocks, but I can't imagine there'd be much fab fun. Though I am up there maybe twice a year "

Well I guess I'd better pay you a visit then

By *verageman81Man  over a year ago

aberdeen.

"Shetland rocks, but I can't imagine there'd be much fab fun. Though I am up there maybe twice a year "

Been up here lately?

» Add a new message to this topic