FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is it gay.....

Is it gay.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Milfhunter OP   Man  over a year ago

leven-ish

to leave other males verifications? I noticed most people only leave verifications after theyve had some slap n tickle.

Maybe men dont feel inclined to leave them for other males? Why?

Im 100% straight but iv just left 2 dudes verifications who were in the company i met before the social as they were nice gen guys, good company and a good laugh.

If nothing else it might help them stand out as being real and genuine when women are looking at their profiles going through the selection process lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont think its gay at all, unless theyv been at the shagging, sucking and scrotum tonguing

id have no problems meeting up socially for a beer with any of the guys we chat to and would leave them a verification if they wanted (signing in G)

Lots of ppl leave social verifications milf, guys included. Don't worry lol xxx

na its no gay as long as u dont say u bummed him lol

Happily do it for guys who have been helpfull with wee events i have invited them to join,nice to be nice and when someone proves to be genuine then a verification is least we mutually can do,nowt gay bout it.

T

You are only gay if you're attracted to the same sex.

AHHHH but who said he didnt bump them llf milf ur secrets safe hehe

unless you are writing these verifications because you've had sex with these men and you dont find women remotely attractive, then no, it's not gay..nor can you 'catch' gay by writng a man a verification and (as far as i'm aware) you cant catch it if a man writes you one either...even if they're gay

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"to leave other males verifications? I noticed most people only leave verifications after theyve had some slap n tickle.

Im 100% straight but iv just left 2 dudes verifications who were in the company i met before the social as they were nice gen guys, good company and a good laugh.

If nothing else it might help them stand out as being real and genuine when women are looking at their profiles going through the selection process lol "

Get a grip for gods sake!

The threads an innocent kinda gauge other peoples opinions type thread, dont think its to be taken 100% seriously , my 2p worth.

By *he Milfhunter OP   Man  over a year ago

leven-ish

"to leave other males verifications? I noticed most people only leave verifications after theyve had some slap n tickle.

If nothing else it might help them stand out as being real and genuine when women are looking at their profiles going through the selection process lol

Get a grip for gods sake!"

Nice to see we all have the same sense of humour in here

Pleasurer4u, dont say that you'll have people wondering haha

keep em wondering milf some make there own decisions up without talking anyway your a gem xxx

not at all

after the social in fife i was invited to a party , 2 couples , 2 single lads and a single fem , i left them all verifications , for the single fellas it may help put a husbands mind at ease that he is a sound enough genuine guy , no harm in it at all

"

"

Are you sure about that 100% young man .... ? It sounds a little Brokeback Mountain to me ....

First step to asking the boys round, throw on your cowboy hat and boots and take a ride up into the mountains for Hole Weak ....

Very Bromantic .....

Kirsty

xxx xxx

» Add a new message to this topic