FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > obs of a new guy the alternative view

obs of a new guy the alternative view

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

in response to bloobooks thread , let me start by saying i agree with the points he has highlighted but what if it doesnt work ?

What if you are decent , pleasant , read profiles and respond accordingly, attend socials , active in chat , dont throw the toys out the pram when told no , civil , honest etc etc etc and yet could still fall into a bucket of tits and come out sooking your thumb ?

What then ? Why does the blame lie squarly at the foot of the single guy ?

Imo far too many on here are not honest , their profiles are not a true reflection of what they are lookin for , the expectation of the single guy is to be all the things listed above yet none of that is returned to them by the vast majority but thats deemed as understandable and acceptable , you do not see many threads on here slaughtering the couples and female profiles that act in such a way

Yet the single fella is automatically vilified and without being given an opportunity and 'labelled' the same as the idiots that are the polar opposite .

A wee ta but no ta and the 20 seconds it takes to send it goes a hell of a long way

God bless the single fellas , ya hardly stand a chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Q - What then?

A - Get over it, move on and don't just blame other people and say they are "not honest". It is their profile, their choices, their life!

So once again Get Over It and Move On!

Not that difficult to work out really!

As always, just my tuppence worth and another "Alternative Point of View"

no doubt your response will be roundly applauded by the masses and usual suspects .

In other words , tough shit , get on wi it , continue to waste your own and others time and if you dont like it fuck off and delete yer account and mind and not let the door hit yer arse as ye go .

As before fellas , ye hardly stand a chance , yer prejudged and found guilty without trail .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have read you point a few times to get them straight in my head and tbh not sure exactly where u are going with this ....

what exactly do u want ppl to say????

yes some single guys get bad press for things they have done

yes some single guys get bad press thought no fault of their own

yes some ppl will read mails from single guys

yes some will not and delete immediately

yes it would take 20secs to mail back with a polite no thanks

so what now???? what do u want to change, the ppl that slate single blokes aint gonna stop cause u say so, the people that love meeting single blokes arent gonna continue because of what u write....

in other words nothing is going to change, i agree with you to the point it is hard for single men and i wish them all well, this is supposed to be light-hearted fun and nothing else,not to be taken too seriously because when that happens maybe its time to stop.

t x

with u there tands xx

hi t and p4u

Yes you are both correct , nothing will change and things will go on as they are , and it was never my intension to try and change anyone or anything .

All i am really doing is putting up a defence for some of the single fellas based on my observations and my own opinions , im just airing them in nothing more than a healthy discussion , no harm to anyone and no offence intended .

"

What if you are decent , pleasant , read profiles and respond accordingly, attend socials , active in chat , dont throw the toys out the pram when told no , civil , honest etc etc etc and yet could still fall into a bucket of tits and come out sooking your thumb ?

What then ? Why does the blame lie squarly at the foot of the single guy ?

Imo far too many on here are not honest , their profiles are not a true reflection of what they are lookin for , the expectation of the single guy is to be all the things listed above yet none of that is returned to them by the vast majority but thats deemed as understandable and acceptable , you do not see many threads on here slaughtering the couples and female profiles that act in such a way

Yet the single fella is automatically vilified and without being given an opportunity and 'labelled' the same as the idiots that are the polar opposite .

A wee ta but no ta and the 20 seconds it takes to send it goes a hell of a long way

God bless the single fellas , ya hardly stand a chance

"

I see :

Aren't you the same chap who wrote this about bi/gay guys in your own thread ....?

"why do they constantly wink , message and friend invite straight fellas ?

Its a pain in the arse , for want of a better phrase "

Can't have it both ways chuck ... if your reaction is to tar a group with the same brush because you don't like what some do .... expect that it will happen all round.

Kirsty

xxx xxx

who was the guy that staretd this and now gone??

I had to kill him ....

He was trying to suggest single guys should have rights ...

blah blah blah ... something about RESPECT ...

Have you heard such nonsense .... ?

They'll be burning their Y-Fronts in the street next ....

Kirsty

xxx xxx

I agree that it is polite to say a polite thanks but no thanks. However, we have found ourselves in the situation with loads of mail to trawl through so we have on our profile "if we dont get back to you then its a thanks but no or we are busy with our real lives".

But you would not believe the amount of people that actually message you back saying - Why am I not your type then? or What do you go for then? and this really is just single guys that we have had do this to us. As a woman if someone said a polite no to me I would be greatful to them for not stringing me along and move on. No way would I dream of humiliating myself and asking why!!!#

Wilma xx

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

mibees he was courteous , mibees he did send pleasant msgs , mibees he did attend socials , mibees he never complained when he didnt get a meet, mibees he was ugly as sin lol we'll never know now lmao noticed alot of posts where poster has a pop then disappears lol wouldnt it b gr8 if post went when they did or is that just me lol

awwwww user no longer on site.....tut !

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

I didn't think my advice was that harsh to be honest!

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Richmond Park

"I had to kill him ....

He was trying to suggest single guys should have rights ...

blah blah blah ... something about RESPECT ...

Have you heard such nonsense .... ?

They'll be burning their Y-Fronts in the street next ....

Kirsty

xxx xxx"

I'm clean out of Y-Fronts to burn in the street - to the point i'm having to knock about commando

Going in the huff and deleting your profile wont do your cause any good either.... no doubt this guy will be back with another profile tommorrow or next week.

The point is, some guys do get good meets and many dont.

Some stand out for the right reasons, some stand out for the wrong reasons...

S.

By *gowcplCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

so sick of these posts now, even had to endure one single guy on here who basically fucked us about on more than one occasion, wasting our time, then he posts in the forums about couples wasting his time and not giving him the time of day, but when u cant name and shame u just have to put up with it.

also, most couples would love to meet a single female but u dont really see many threads from couples bleating on about how they cant get a meet with a single female do u ?

Ehh yup, lurking somewhere theres a "Wheres all the bi fems gone" or something like that,lol

T xx

» Add a new message to this topic