FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Looking For Bi Fem in Edinburgh who wants FFM

Looking For Bi Fem in Edinburgh who wants FFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a gorgeous blonde fuck buddy who wants to go further with another fem, must be athletic and attractive, between 18 and 30, i will be there too however that does not mean we have to have sex, it can be FF contact for you while i take my fuck buddy from behind. Either this friday: 2nd July or next: 9th July or both in Livingston

She's not on this site unfortunately. PM me if you are keen. (Serious enquiries only, nobody likes their time wasted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i see you are out direct competition lol

erm, il better this advert, i have a gorgeous bi fem who is blonde, we are looking for a bi fem who must have a Pulse.... i would like to be involved so you must love gingers, well strawberry blonde really....

lol

good morning fabbers x

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Pmsl why oh why dont these adds go into the proper sections on fabs instead of filling the forums up with desperado request lol and wow such request but i like the second one much better will i do for you P&G pmsl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlove ya both lol xxxxxx Brennie

is this the new meet today?

Feck it il post to hehe

BI fem requuired or fems i like everything in plural ,to attend a knitting class at mine day and time can be disscused depending on numbers ,if Knitting up to scratch fun can be had after APPLY TO MY INBOX

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"is this the new meet today?

Feck it il post to hehe

BI fem requuired or fems i like everything in plural ,to attend a knitting class at mine day and time can be disscused depending on numbers ,if Knitting up to scratch fun can be had after APPLY TO MY INBOX "

i can knit sew and crochet will i do feck yer inbox lol ill do it in public lol xxxxxxxxxxx

ohh yes bren anymore offers lol xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I have a gorgeous blonde fuck buddy who wants to go further with another fem, must be athletic and attractive, between 18 and 30, i will be there too however that does not mean we have to have sex, it can be FF contact for you while i take my fuck buddy from behind. Either this friday: 2nd July or next: 9th July or both in Livingston

She's not on this site unfortunately. PM me if you are keen. (Serious enquiries only, nobody likes their time wasted"

If she isnt a member of fab the u shouldnt be advertising meets for her on here

u r on a singles profile....who is the female?? a member or a non member??

[Removed by poster at 30/06/10 12:43:09]

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

She's not on this site unfortunately."

i.e she's a non member, i posted on the meets forum too, but as this is scotland specific i thought i'd target the scotland forum... silly me.

Thanks to those who have been in touch

"

She's not on this site unfortunately.

i.e she's a non member, i posted on the meets forum too, but as this is scotland specific i thought i'd target the scotland forum... silly me.

Thanks to those who have been in touch"

good luck with this one then.....

» Add a new message to this topic