FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Shocked!!!! Totally different in person x

Shocked!!!! Totally different in person x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Myself and Lin are planning our first venture into going to a social/club in the next month.

Me ( Ian ) can be a twat on here at times but also extremely sympathetic and understanding!! ( mostly unnoticed )

Have you ever met a couple/single ? Off the forums and been surprised that they weren't what you expected...

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That happened to me the other day with someone. Unfortunately they weren't the person they made theirself out to be and said whatever they thought I wanted to hear to meet me and not the truth.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think most of the people I have met from the old chatrooms and the very few I have met from the forums have been the same. Over time, people have changed and not always for the better but then again, I have changed a lot over the years since I entered into the world of swinging.

Overall, more positive than negative.

"Too nice",,, yip, me, thats what i get told if meet in person. (Bracing myself for Fab Fems possible response),lol,

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

""Too nice",,, yip, me, thats what i get told if meet in person. (Bracing myself for Fab Fems possible response),lol, "
....... Pmsl ..... Just got it lol .....

The horse in another post ( old white one ) and your another fifer x

""Too nice",,, yip, me, thats what i get told if meet in person. (Bracing myself for Fab Fems possible response),lol, "

Never met you so couldn't comment. X

everyone i have meet have been as expected maybe am just a good judge of character

» Add a new message to this topic