FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 'Popsocks'

'Popsocks'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *l_and_gee OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love women in all their shapes and forms and always believe that you can tell a lot about a person by the way they wear their clothes.

Recently we met up with a charming lady for the inevitable "lets meet for coffee and see how it goes" in a cafe in town.

She was vey attractive, lovey figure and that kind of minxy look that melts the heart and stirs the blood.

Introductions over as we chatted I started to take in what she was wearing.

A lovely low top showing 'just enough' cleavage, a pair of trousers, tight at the top showing off her figure and flaring out to wider legs, and a gorgeous pair of heeled shoes not too high but not too low.

Wow I was well impressed and our chat was flowing well.

As we sat I noticed when she crossed her legs that her trousers had ridden up and from where I was sitting I could see up her trouser leg. To my horror I noticed she had on a pair of pop socks!

At that point all emotions and anticipation of meeting again flew straight out of my brain and all I could think of was her standing naked with these popsocks.

What a turn off!

Shallow I know, but to get to the point, is it just me or are pop socks, the nylon ones, the least sexy item of clothing a woman can wear?

Al

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i'd rather wera a pair of those than end up with oozing blisters cause my shoes have been rubbing, thats defo more unattractive

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sorry sister but i agree with poster pop socks should be outlawed!

had to borrow a pair last wk when i was at work becuase shoes were rubbing and i can honestly say iv never felt so repulsive!! x

» Add a new message to this topic