FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > what are u here for

what are u here for

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ormag OP   Couple  over a year ago

kilwinning

im wondering if this site is for children or adults to many ppl on here acting like kids all they want to do take the rip out ppl if thats what ur on here for u seriously wanna think about getting a life ur just spoiling othere ppls enjoyment sorry but iv sat back and bit my tungue long enough and its not about brownie points its a swing site norrie

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im here 2 get fucked..but if my toes getting stood on then u know me norrie ill rip lol xx

kilwinning

lol stunna was thinking il not ruffle ur toes lol

kilwinning

and adding i like my baws where they are lol

hey see norrie u learn quick lol xx

kilwinning

ty i try lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Totaly agree norrie i too have sat back n bit my tongue but u know what il continue to do so as i dont do conflict .....

so if ppl in here want to make there stupid comments and b so botherd about the things other ppl do in here then they seriously got something missing from their own lifes and need to take heed of that and address their own issues rather than other ppls .....

sometimes it like watching

kids at the play park they think ur stupid n dont know that the indirect comments r aimed at u but hey ho what ever floats there boat i for one dont wanna be sailing in it

luv jacs

xxxxx

By *oonboyMan  over a year ago

livingston

hmmmmmmmmm i wonder who this about ?? lol

half of having fun is to see if folk can take a laff as well as give it...of course we are all here for sex , but the good banter is all part and parcel of the experience...if it bothers you that much why not say it in open chat when its actually happening ?

said my piece now.....wonder how many meets i'll get after this lololol

awwwww toon hun ill meet ye agian hun u dinnae scare me lol xxxxxxx

well no much hehe x

By *cots70Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

sioux dinnae b threatnin us like that ffs..lol

yip ppl always talking in the background and in whispers, but you get that no matter where you are net or real life .... it happens

you don't want it then don't give it

and yes i too have bit my tongue so many times

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

I'm here to swing nothing more nothing less and have no interest in other peoples crap, which there is clearly buckets loads of the stuff floating arround here, lol

its all on my profile lol.

Im new here but a with previous sites you always get those who you have to always walk about on broken egg shells for......the oh so high and mighty posse who say...dont mail me if...dont ask me....dont you dare breath near me.....dont look at me....dont this dont that....lol....mostly fems I have to say.

Its a swinging site...and no that dont mean playground swings for you to all

spit your little dummies out.

if your not here to meet folk for adult times then best join a dating site....however as always respect baby respect no matter wot

cherry xx

IM NOT GONNA BITE MA TONGUE ITS FKN SORE ....LOL

Im here for chat, have a laugh, make some new friends along the way, and encounter some sexual activity when the time is convienient for both parties.

Buboo ......x

By *egs4uWoman  over a year ago

somewhere around

Yeah have had to bite my tongue many a time...yes this is a swing site but when you have ppl whispering about you in the room and being nice to your face and then finding out your being spoken about is SHITE, also when individuals try and interfere and shit stir when 2 people hit it off and decide to see each other regularly, at the end of the day that is their choice and nobody elses business. Also you cant make someone else meet you again or meet you for fun if there is no attraction, we all move on and some of us realise its a certain type of person were looking for and not to shag anything with a pulse or multitudes of peeps, or remove you from their friends list because their immature and jealous.

kilwinning

lol bub wish u would lol. feel the pain pmsl

kent ud make something light o it lol keep it up mate ur a true guy u never change norrie

kilwinning

foxi u learn dont bit the more fuel u put in the fire the more it burns ul always find ur true friends in the end and im not one to take sides i call it as i see it i did not post this to start a war norrie xxxx

Jesus am i back in high school again ??

We are here for shagging ermm sex erm fun erm sexual pleasures get the hint lol? an escape from our vanilla life and from our vanilla friends away from lifes manotany etc.

Lifes very short enuff bitching and back stabbing please and i would like to see this thread closed also !

me tae jo lol i bitch enuff in room lol xxx

ops firgot i am THE BITCH lol xxxxx