FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > September Social Edinburgh - Tickets Left

September Social Edinburgh - Tickets Left

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a few cancellations we still have places left for this, if you would like to go, please leave your details here and i shall email you the payment details

Where: Edinburgh

Date: September 11th 2010

Cost: £6.00 per ticket

Time: 7pm to 1am

This is the first event that myself and Bigg g will be organizing in the Edinburgh area for swingers. We have secured a very luxurious venue for the event and we will be making this social one of the best in the UK.

The theme for the night is jungle fever, and we really encourage everyone to take part and dress up (fancy dress not mandatory). For every person that dresses up, we shall have a complimentary jungle punch upon arrival and there will be two prizes given out on the night, one for best dressed female, one for best dressed male.

Were leaving the theme open to interpretation, fake fur, gorilla suits, Tarzan, what ever your imagination sees as jungle

We will be organizing some mixer games throughout the night and of course, there will be the raffle. The two choices of charities are: The Scottish Autism Society and Chest, Heart & Stroke Scotland (CHSS). If anyone has any raffle prizes that they would like to donate for the night, these would be gratefully received. Just find me or Bigg g on the night and we will add them to the prize table.

We have secured a discount with near by hotels, please email either myself or bigg g, to get the discount code needed before booking the hotel.

Venue details will be emailed to those that have confirmed and paid for tickets, a few days before the event. Any ticket cancellations before the event will not be able to be refunded.

Please state on this post if you want to go, and we shall email payment details to you.

Let the jungle fever start

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss scarlettWoman  over a year ago

in scarlettsville ,west lothian

Can I have a ticket please.

By *iss scarlettWoman  over a year ago

in scarlettsville ,west lothian

Can I have another ticket too for a friend please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would like 2 tickets please and will send the money as soon as you tell us where.

Hi can we have 2 tickets if poss, thanks.

Pinging this up,,x

Could we have a pair of tickets please?

thank you,

Mr.Classy

Thank you for all the payments etc that have come through already.

There are still tickets left for this event, everyone on site is welcome, if you'd like to go, just email me and i will forward you the details

hey raven mr bee will paypal you the morrow for our tickets , could give you a bottle of whisky for a raffle prize !

mwah xxx

Hi could you send us some details please.

Cosjack. xxx

just to let everyone know that today is the final day for payments for those that asked for original tickets to be held for them.

If payment isnt received today, then these tickets are going to become available to anyone that wants them on a first first pay basis.

I cant spend anymore time concentrating on chasing people for payment.

So if you want to come along, please leave your details here

» Add a new message to this topic