FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > mother nature

mother nature

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ola cubes OP   Man  over a year ago

coatbridge

What are your thoughts on our constant fight are we doing good or causing more problems ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a bit like politics. It depends on who you listen to and what you believe, too many conflicting arguments.

Personally, I do think there is damage being done to the environment which is having knock on effects.

However, for every one person who tries to make things better, ten simply don't give a fuck.

coatbridge

"It's a bit like politics. It depends on who you listen to and what you believe, too many conflicting arguments.

Personally, I do think there is damage being done to the environment which is having knock on effects.

However, for every one person who tries to make things better, ten simply don't give a fuck. "

agree with you on enviromental side of things the things we make and burn were never natures intention

One of my businesses is tshirt printing, some folk ask for eco friendly garments but when they see the price they end up just asking for bog standard garments rather than organic garments

I don't think it's more to do with some not giving a monkeys but more to do with being unable to afford to do something about it

We'd all love to have solar panels and renewable energy supplies but the cost is huge to outlay

Geek

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Been involved with eco-friendly products since the early days of re-cycled paper. So often, people have great 'green' principles until they discover that the re-cycled, organic, etc etc is twice the price of the non, then their principles tend to fade!

Care not a jot just like the two faced government.Stop this stop that as long as we still get millions from the chemical industry they can pump as much shite into the atmosphere as they like

coatbridge

Much is made of eco prices alot of the time these so called eco products have a far greater carbon footprint so are actually worse for the enviroment

I think its evolution

coatbridge

"I think its evolution

"

but is it evolution or is it us meddeling to much with the natural order

"I think its evolution

but is it evolution or is it us meddeling to much with the natural order"

By evolution I am thinking how we as a species develop and create...otherwise the other option is nothing changes, we dont progress etc...I know its not great and I try as far as possible to be aware but sometimes progression means destruction and rebirth ...I dont know how we can actually stop it to be honest other than going back a few hundred years and staying there?

» Add a new message to this topic