FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > FFM MEET

FFM MEET

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met an amazing lady the other night, right up there with the naughtiest on Fab that i've been lucky enough to meet with! She is Bi and I asked if she would meet me again but with a Bi curious girl to which she replied "Fuck Yeah" lol

What would be the best way to go about finding an appropriate girl to take along with me next time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1 bit if advice

Do not.... Repeat do not...

Ask any previous meets or chicks your chatting to

Huge turn off!!!!

If she's up for it let her find a chick she's comfortable with.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If your friend is bi then she must have some bi friends she would be comfortable meeting with so let her arrange it.

My advice to you would be make sure you give each girl the same amount of attention,I've been on a couple of meets where I've been left feeling like a spare part and that ain't too nice.

Good luck XXx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's a bit why I don't really do mfm anymore I think too much about hoping I'm giving both guys attention

While I really should be laying back enjoying getting spoiled lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"That's a bit why I don't really do mfm anymore I think too much about hoping I'm giving both guys attention

While I really should be laying back enjoying getting spoiled lol "

I always make sure each guy gets equal atension unless one is happy to sit back and watch for a bit lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice ladies She has said she will have a look for some1 that takes her fancy, I have always enjoyed watching 2 girls and then joining in the fun when i cant contain myself any longer...Always try to show equal attention and hopefully i will have lots more of these experiences x

» Add a new message to this topic