FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cancer

Cancer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Surely is this day and age and the advances in technology they can find a cure for cancer?

Do they already have a cure but cancer treatments drugs are a multi billion dollar industry and would they want to lose out on profits?

Each and every person reading this will have been affected by cancer in one way or another. There are folk out there fighting, beating and sadly dying from cancer and there must be more that these experts can do.

Sorry for such a morbid post folks but I'm just feeling a touch emotional and angry about cancer at the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Surely is this day and age and the advances in technology they can find a cure for cancer?

Do they already have a cure but cancer treatments drugs are a multi billion dollar industry and would they want to lose out on profits?

Each and every person reading this will have been affected by cancer in one way or another. There are folk out there fighting, beating and sadly dying from cancer and there must be more that these experts can do.

Sorry for such a morbid post folks but I'm just feeling a touch emotional and angry about cancer at the moment."

You've answered the question in the second paragraph IMO.

Cancer is very raw With me I believe that there must be a cure out there somewhere but I believe it's all down to money

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Couldn't agree more!

I find it disgusting that the vast majority of research is being done by charities!

We shouldn't have to rely on public donations to fund such vital work.

Surely if the governments of the world spent more on it we would find a cure much sooner?!

You know if every politician donated just 2% of their annual salary we would probably be able to fund enough research or treatment facilities to save over 1000 lives. Yet instead money is wasted on pointless stuff instead. It's a cruel and unfair world we live in

By *nonandyMan  over a year ago

Near Glasgow

Subjects like this get me royaly pissed off my father is disabled and the amount of hold ups on research for trivial things and protesters saying the research is un effical or imoral!

abstain from the cures then and rid us all of yous then

By *ranitecityMan  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I think all persons and family would agree with all discussed and my thoughts and strength with anyone on Fab going through it...

» Add a new message to this topic