FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hotel gangbang

Hotel gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobsandballs OP   Man  over a year ago

st andrews

Looking into hosting our first gangbang, any advice regarding hotels and the event itself would be much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking into hosting our first gangbang, any advice regarding hotels and the event itself would be much appreciated "
invite me

I would arrange an apartment rather than a hotel personally, hope you have fun x

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Invite twice as many as you're actually looking for to account for no shows. If they do all show mind you you're in for a helluva night lol

By *ighlander34Man  over a year ago

skye

I agree, book apartment and ask for donations towards cost! Although decent apartments don't cost an arm and a leg.

st andrews

The problem with an apartment in Dundee is that they would all have to troop past the front desk

"The problem with an apartment in Dundee is that they would all have to troop past the front desk "
Invite the staff on the front desk,problem solved

st andrews

"The problem with an apartment in Dundee is that they would all have to troop past the front desk Invite the staff on the front desk,problem solved "

Yeah and invite twice if not 3 times as many lol lots love the idea then bottle it at the end

Why not book an apartment elsewhere rather than Dundee if the Dundee apartments are an issue? Don't think a hotel would be any good as too many other rooms and residents to risk the noise? Apartments have more room so less noise trapped

Geek

st andrews

"Yeah and invite twice if not 3 times as many lol lots love the idea then bottle it at the end

Why not book an apartment elsewhere rather than Dundee if the Dundee apartments are an issue? Don't think a hotel would be any good as too many other rooms and residents to risk the noise? Apartments have more room so less noise trapped

Geek "

Can't go too far out of Dundee, but I'll check it out. Thanks Geek

» Add a new message to this topic