FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How do you start a club??!!

How do you start a club??!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Perth seriously needs spicing up!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

So does Dundee, lol!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well, you need a venue, staff, 'equipment' (furniture etc) oh and a license from the local authority, which is highly unlikely from perth n Kinross council ...... cos they r boring farts, who wouldn't even let anne summers trade on the high street!!

This place is unbelievable! It's now a city and we don't even have a swingers club!

[Removed by poster at 18/11/14 14:41:09]

Believe me Inverness is worse

[Removed by poster at 18/11/14 14:44:08]

You don't necessarily need a license, only if your going to run its as a commercial venture. If you were going to run it as a social club, and not to make money you could probably get round the license requirement. But probably best to consult a lawyer

By *nonandyMan  over a year ago

Near Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 18/11/14 15:34:28]

By *nonandyMan  over a year ago

Near Glasgow

I think that you can get round it by calling it a private party am pretty sure that's how cj's does it private invite you mail them and they mail you an invite

We need to get something sorted! That seems to be the best way to get verified and the most fun!

Maybe visit the club's see what advice they can give you how to start one up

But if you are only looking to build your verifications up that's not why these clubs are running

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"well, you need a venue, staff, 'equipment' (furniture etc) oh and a license from the local authority, which is highly unlikely from perth n Kinross council ...... cos they r boring farts, who wouldn't even let anne summers trade on the high street!!

"

You forgot the 2big things. Money and clientele.

"We need to get something sorted! That seems to be the best way to get verified and the most fun! "

Why not just pay a visit to one of the existing clubs then? I doubt there's a market for a club in Perth.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Perth and Kinross Council didn't seem too bothered about House of Principles until the Daily Rectum took an interest.

"well, you need a venue, staff, 'equipment' (furniture etc) oh and a license from the local authority, which is highly unlikely from perth n Kinross council ...... cos they r boring farts, who wouldn't even let anne summers trade on the high street!!

You forgot the 2big things. Money and clientele. "

No need for licence etc... I spent 2 years over in Michigan and was bored with local talent, culture and not having a work / life balance and was just all work. I was living in a 3 bedroom villa with private pool and hot tubs... so put out post for 'swingers club'... I was overwhelmed by response and even more impressed by my outreach! ... I am sure if you are that bored with Perth, Dundee and Inverness (agree there Foxes only place for fun and u don't have to look far) just post hotel, villa or apartment venue (if ur tight for cash put price tag on it) and you will soon have your own 'wee club' going and light up the swingers scene... can help you write the business plan once you are ready to branch out!

Glasgow

Michigan isnae Methven. Attitudes are different.

Common link is swingers and although different cultures all after same thing - great sex!

Ask Tyler Durden....

"Ask Tyler Durden.... "

The first rule is we don't talk about it

Seriously though, the parochial attitude of Scotland and the Scottish Government will make it difficult to almost impossible to get a licence to run a commercial venture

That means going down the route of CJ's and running a private enterprise from a largish house. This unfortunately has its own serious financial overheads tryin to kit it out and organising fun nights.

Clientele is easy as there is quite a large swinging community all over the UK who are interested in well run clubs and putting adverts in sites such as here in Fab will guarantee a response

As it's private you become a non profit making institute but you receive " donations" to pay for expenses irganising any successful party is not cheap, so this donation is required to cover costs.

Be prepared to get raided a few times by the local constabulary checking for any illegal goings on ie prostitution,

Running a house of ill repute etc

Apart from the usual headache I running a social party at your house every weekend that's about it.

Try organising a swinging party at your house or other venue first, gauge the response before taking it any further

Best of luck

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Unfortunately the majority councils are run by either the god squad or dib dib dub dub handshake club and it gets worse the further north you go.

Liberation of sex is not on their agenda!

You forgot the 2big things. Money and clientele. "

aye but the list was getting a tad long, and lets face it, its no gonna happen if all the op wants a club for is verifications

Casting my mind back, I'm sure a Perth pub made the newspaper a few years back for having 'secret fetish' nights in its lounge. I can't remember the name of the club but I'm sure it was in letham. Anyone remember this?

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

So how does Aberdeen get around it?

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

You'd get verifications by running a nice party at your house or a rented apartment - it would certainly tell you if you can really be bothered with organising something more regularly.

Agree

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"Casting my mind back, I'm sure a Perth pub made the newspaper a few years back for having 'secret fetish' nights in its lounge. I can't remember the name of the club but I'm sure it was in letham. Anyone remember this?"

Long gone, the building was demolished years ago!

I'm not looking just to get verified I genuinely think that Tayside could do with a club!

"Casting my mind back, I'm sure a Perth pub made the newspaper a few years back for having 'secret fetish' nights in its lounge. I can't remember the name of the club but I'm sure it was in letham. Anyone remember this?"
no chance it was in the letham club!

Glasgow

Yes. House of Principles. I mentioned it (above) a few days ago. Long gone.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

It was the plough inn, now demolished...

» Add a new message to this topic