FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > bruised asses

bruised asses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I've just been reading in the feedback forum that photos of brused asses are not acceptable for the site the same as fisting photos ain't allowed I didn't know that.

I've often saw some pretty red raw and bruised asses and wonder what kind of pleasure someone gets from inflicting bruising like that and whats the pleasure for the one in the receiving end of the bruising?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried it once (receiving) and it did nothing for me.... No idea what the giver gets from it either - give me warm cuddles and kisses any day

I didnt know they werent allowed

Well i know someone who adores being bruised and ill be honest - bruising them at first wasnt for me - now i enjoy it and cam even say i love bruising her.

Not for most but i really enjoy it - the first time i bruised her it was epic bruising

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Have to say I've never understood the co-relation between good sex and pain. But each to their own.

"I didnt know they werent allowed

Well i know someone who adores being bruised and ill be honest - bruising them at first wasnt for me - now i enjoy it and cam even say i love bruising her.

Not for most but i really enjoy it - the first time i bruised her it was epic bruising "

I didn't know either Greg but according to this post it seems they ain't allowed.

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/332004

Seems to be more of it recently. Not what I want to see so prefer they kept the rule.

Im proud of the bruises ive left but would only bruise someone who didnt mind having some

Had a very very bruised ass a few times didn't enjoy the following days ouch

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Each to their own but I just don't get the full pain thing! Don't mind a wee bit of tying up and light BDSM but bruising ain't for me

By *exy SwingMan  over a year ago

the sticks

Wasn't my thing until more girls showed an interest in it and opened me up to a whole new world of kink.

OTK held and made to count each skelp which is determined by how naughty she has been.

Enjoy a little hair pulling and gentle spanking but if a girl wants me to inflict lasting physical pain on her then sorry I'm not for them. I know some girls love, even crave it but just not my thing

"Enjoy a little hair pulling and gentle spanking but if a girl wants me to inflict lasting physical pain on her then sorry I'm not for them. I know some girls love, even crave it but just not my thing"
I'm like you love hair pulling spanking and a little flogging but not into physical pain at all.

Devils advocate:

S&M and Fisting are down as interests, if they are acknowledged as interests why no photos?

I'm not interests in & don't understand the fascination with water sports but if it's down as an interest why shouldn't there be photos.

It's a sex site.

Dx

I can see why they don't allow brusing photos maybe something to do with domestic abuse and stuff,maybe allowing it on here is like saying it's ok I dunno.

The fisting photos I'm not sure why they dont allow them?

"I've just been reading in the feedback forum that photos of brused asses are not acceptable for the site the same as fisting photos ain't allowed I didn't know that.

I've often saw some pretty red raw and bruised asses and wonder what kind of pleasure someone gets from inflicting bruising like that and whats the pleasure for the one in the receiving end of the bruising? "

totally agree jacs

But I find the majority of folk on this site now are into BDSM

I can honestly say anyone causes me any sort of pain during sex they better be prepared for the backlash!

How can having someone slap your arse that hard it leaves a mark pleasurable?

"Im proud of the bruises ive left but would only bruise someone who didnt mind having some"
sorry Greg and I know you only do it when the chick wants it but that statement sent shivers down my spine

I quite like it

By *exy SwingMan  over a year ago

the sticks

"I quite like it "

"I quite like it "

"Im proud of the bruises ive left but would only bruise someone who didnt mind having somesorry Greg and I know you only do it when the chick wants it but that statement sent shivers down my spine "

No need to apologise its an adult site some people like some things some dont. im into bdsm others arent and that's all good

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Talking about bruising people isn't allowed either so it might be best to shut this