FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > gutted

gutted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just noticed so many genuine men have come off here. men just out number women on here so much. think it puts people off. sad sunday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A little lot patience is needed on here, but stick it out and reap the rewards

By *inglecuckoldMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

think its the natural way of things ,its mostly a sex site, think men want it more in general

"A little lot patience is needed on here, but stick it out and reap the rewards "
Plenty rewards if you make the effort

"think its the natural way of things ,its mostly a sex site, think men want it more in general "
eh dont know about that . plenty horny women can match men in that department

"think its the natural way of things ,its mostly a sex site, think men want it more in general eh dont know about that . plenty horny women can match men in that department"

Don't think anyone could question you on that

Glasgow

I meant in a more general way,there always going to be more guys looking for sex.

me ex showed me the msgs she got on a vanilla date site...guys do look for it more

By *ighlander34Man  over a year ago

skye

It is frustrating when you don't get given a chance to show how genuine you are because of the amount of idiots on here, that can.... in some cases ruin it for others.

Seems the only way is to get along to socials or events.....which is top of the to-do list.

Glasgow

yeah definitely a more social approach helps, to much cyber, but it has its good sides

"just noticed so many genuine men have come off here. men just out number women on here so much. think it puts people off. sad sunday "

Us genuine guys are hard to come by.

By *inkyman looking for funMan  over a year ago

bathgate

"just noticed so many genuine men have come off here. men just out number women on here so much. think it puts people off. sad sunday

Us genuine guys are hard to come by. "

Well said Sir

"think its the natural way of things ,its mostly a sex site, think men want it more in general eh dont know about that . plenty horny women can match men in that department"

Especially if they have been subject to an emotionless and bad sex relationship

By *abrobbieMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Single guys on here get a rough time of it...

"just noticed so many genuine men have come off here. men just out number women on here so much. think it puts people off. sad sunday

That's so true Iain...but you do stand out. There are lots of lovely, genuine and respectful guys on fab and msgs can get lost in the host of mail from the "eejits". I hate to think they have to give up...such a loss to the site.

My gentlemen friends on here are just that. Kind, supportive, valued friends and over the years thats been well proved. You personally are always there for me and just this week showed me the true friendship there has always been between us. You so deserve that cherry scone!!!

I count myself lucky every day that i found my own bestie from the westie....always there. Reliable and heartwarmingly supportive even when im dopey. My Bothy who nearly slipped through the net but i caught him eventually and...mmmmm!

Dont give up gents! Us girls aren't as daft as we look. We'll find ye!!!

That's so true Iain...but you do stand out. There are lots of lovely, genuine and respectful guys on fab and msgs can get lost in the host of mail from the "eejits". I hate to think they have to give up...such a loss to the site.

My gentlemen friends on here are just that. Kind, supportive, valued friends and over the years thats been well proved. You personally are always there for me and just this week showed me the true friendship there has always been between us. You so deserve that cherry scone!!!

I count myself lucky every day that i found my own bestie from the westie....always there. Reliable and heartwarmingly supportive even when im dopey. My Bothy who nearly slipped through the net but i caught him eventually and...mmmmm!

Dont give up gents! Us girls aren't as daft as we look. We'll find ye!!! "

Wow thank you hunni such lovely words and I live for the day I get my cherry scone.xx

Dont give up gents! Us girls aren't as daft as we look. We'll find ye!!! "

Sweet thing, you couldn't be as daft as you look

Ducks and runs for cover really fast

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Depends on your interpretation of genuine plenty seem genuine

"Depends on your interpretation of genuine plenty seem genuine "

Ain't that so true mate...

Some genuine looking ones are actually nuts wrapped in chocolate peel at them & boom the nut is there

"Some genuine looking ones are actually nuts wrapped in chocolate peel at them & boom the nut is there "

Everyone's a fruit and nut cake....

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Some genuine looking ones are actually nuts wrapped in chocolate peel at them & boom the nut is there

Everyone's a fruit and nut cake.... "

Lol

skye

"Some genuine looking ones are actually nuts wrapped in chocolate peel at them & boom the nut is there "

Both male and female!

By *urray MintMan  over a year ago

Brewtoon

"Some genuine looking ones are actually nuts wrapped in chocolate peel at them & boom the nut is there

Everyone's a fruit and nut cake.... "

Very true ! Lol

Everybody is just playing the game ! Some are better than others , you could argue that the most genuine guys on here come straight out and ask for a ride !

Whilst us sneaky non genuine game playing ,fun loving ........ Guys are false as ! The end goal is the same .

Both male and female! "

Definitely

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

both genders have to sift through lots of profiles to find the ones that appeal, share a sexual connection and may lead to fun being had.

maintain your self worth and don't lose your standards, you will shine.

skye

"both genders have to sift through lots of profiles to find the ones that appeal, share a sexual connection and may lead to fun being had.

maintain your self worth and don't lose your standards, you will shine."

Not a truer word spoken

Just got to go with the flow if a guy is genuine he will stay on here and work at getting a meet because that's what it takes put in the work and reap the rewards

Nothing worthwhile is ever achieved easily.

And being genuine is in the belief of the beholder and it has to work both ways, something often forgotten in the chase

You get a vicious circle of too many guys being aggressive in their approach to women. And this leads a lot of woman putting up the defences which results in messages from even respectful guys being lost in the flood and getting deleted.

It can get disheartening but males need to remember that women can get dozens of messages a day. Your thoughtful crafted messages can get drowned out by a maelstrom of "fancy a fuck, doll?".

We just need to accept and move on.

I suppose it can be disheartening for 'genuine' single guys on here at times, but the ones who make the effort and have a good attitude don't go unnoticed. There are plenty who do well for themselves with meets & getting known.

Lx

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

" Sweet thing, you couldn't be as daft as you look "

Its funny how everyone is genuine, right up til the point they don't turn up. Im pretty sure I know some 100% grade A arseholes on here who have the word genuine in their profile.

Perhaps people should stop using that hideous Meme of a word now, because it means fuck all. You just saw it used in a phrase on someones profile on some site and hey presto, just like the Sydney Uni disclaimer its all over the fucking shop like it adds weight to your profile.

You might as well make up a word, like "melthemy" and use it instead.

"Where are all the melthmy people, I'm sick of timewasters!"

"I'm a melthemy guy looking to meet other melthemy people"

"All the non melthemy people are spoiling it. It means all us melthemy people can't get a break"

Because then at least people would look at your profile and wonder what the fuck "Melthemy" means. Instead of Genuine, which everybody knows means a total lack of imagination or fuck-giving.

You want to prove you're better than the others? Get to socials or clubs, let people see you can make an effort more than bashing one out over a keyboard. And take that stupid non-adjective off your profiles.

» Add a new message to this topic