FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab manners.... a new low

Fab manners.... a new low

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know... no naming and shaming...

We've added a meet as Mrs Kent would like some female company, clearly advertised as that. We had a couple ask to meet her, told them she wasn't looking for a couple. They asked again.... same answer... all polite, thanks but no thanks only for the next message to come back calling us obnoxious c***s and then blocked us. Obviously they've been reported but I'm not under any illusions that anything will be done about it. We're a bit scunnered with fab just now, too many people like that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why let them know they have got to you.... just report and let it be.

you coming to the forum because they have blocked you just continues it....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like it was the guy messaging!

Block and move on

Hardly a 'new low '

Its fairly commonplace and has been for a longtime

By *kataliteMan  over a year ago

east kilbride

Most messages I receive are like that

We've reported them and now they have a status naming and shaming us. We're used to the time wasters and fake profiles but this is a new fab low for us.

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think its the single young guys. They come on expect to meet fuck and leave everything on here and cant handle rejection and lash out to get at you. Twice iv had daft young guys screenshot my profile and put on facebook to my family because I wont meet them.Its disgusting and it puts you off and there are decent in the bad. X

By *abulous cleavageWoman  over a year ago

Central

You did the right thing by reporting the profile but I don't know why you felt the need to put it in a forum post. If they've blocked you how do you know what's on their status? You wouldn't be able to see it.

"I think its the single young guys. They come on expect to meet fuck and leave everything on here and cant handle rejection and lash out to get at you. Twice iv had daft young guys screenshot my profile and put on facebook to my family because I wont meet them.Its disgusting and it puts you off and there are decent in the bad. X"

That's awful! what a couple of ass holes! Hope you reported them!

P.s if you don't message back I'll do the same

"You did the right thing by reporting the profile but I don't know why you felt the need to put it in a forum post. If they've blocked you how do you know what's on their status? You wouldn't be able to see it."

We both have single profiles too. Their status appeared on my news feed.

" If they've blocked you how do you know what's on their status? You wouldn't be able to see it."

good point

" If they've blocked you how do you know what's on their status? You wouldn't be able to see it.

good point "

Already answered... we have single profiles too

Manners have never been great on here ever!!

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

"Manners have never been great on here ever!! "

manners maketh the man

8 hours later they've still got a status up naming us... fab admins?

That's proper rude!!

Manners cost nothing at the end of the day. I get rejected on here all the time and never would stoop to name calling about it.

Different strokes for different folks eh!!

"I know... no naming and shaming...

We've added a meet as Mrs Kent would like some female company, clearly advertised as that. We had a couple ask to meet her, told them she wasn't looking for a couple. They asked again.... same answer... all polite, thanks but no thanks only for the next message to come back calling us obnoxious c***s and then blocked us. Obviously they've been reported but I'm not under any illusions that anything will be done about it. We're a bit scunnered with fab just now, too many people like that. "

I hate the "C" word...but are you sure it wasn't a typo and they meant to say "Kents"

"I think its the single young guys. They come on expect to meet fuck and leave everything on here and cant handle rejection and lash out to get at you. Twice iv had daft young guys screenshot my profile and put on facebook to my family because I wont meet them.Its disgusting and it puts you off and there are decent in the bad. X"

I think you are right. Ive been here a while and ive found the mindset of some on here recently unbelievable. It's like a message has gone round: hey guys check out fab, put up a 3 word profile, bombard every woman in your area with a cock pic and fancy a shag message. Before you know it lads you will be knee deep in pussy! And the knobheads believe it. Thank god for filters! Take them off and that's what you get.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Amazing op has a winge about cpls all of a sudden woosh the single guys did itlol cant beat it

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Im sick of the below 30 single guys. No manners. No respect and most are lying about there age making themselves older. Sure there must be a way to prove your age. Then the lengths they go to humiLiate you. Fab needs to do something quick so many decent people leaving. There ruining the site x

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Block...then bang the dirt is gone....

If they start crap...ignore and people will get about instinct and know who's right and wrong,

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Amazing op has a winge about cpls all of a sudden woosh the single guys did itlol cant beat it"

Agreed.... Most of the guys I chat to are lovely

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if people irk, block the gender and do the searching, it may mean you having to do a lot more work to get a meet, but it will minimise your angst.....

Just block them! We've had a similar problem. Turned out it was a single guy NOT a couple we were speaking to!!

But on the plus side there are some genuine lovely guys/gals/couples on site so don't let it put you off.

Cat xxx

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Best advice I heard - Don't feed the trolls!

its easy for people just to say block and move on but it does get to you on this couples and woman get a lot of msg and some guys don't seem to understand this, I try always answer msgs (unless there just out and out weird) and when you say to some one sorry not my type or what ever and they go mental is does get to you and can be really annoying

rant over :D

By *emon99123Man  over a year ago

London

"its easy for people just to say block and move on but it does get to you on this couples and woman get a lot of msg and some guys don't seem to understand this, I try always answer msgs (unless there just out and out weird) and when you say to some one sorry not my type or what ever and they go mental is does get to you and can be really annoying

rant over :D"

Yep, you may try to answer messages, even if you arent interested. The thing that i'd guess gets most single guys annoyed is that it seems like some females and couples go out their way not to reply to guys...then sit there and get themselves annoyed when the guy messages another few times afterwards. A simple "thanks but no thanks" from many females and couples would save a lot of bother on here

London

It takes as little effort to type " no thanks" as it does to type "hi how are you"

"It takes as little effort to type " no thanks" as it does to type "hi how are you"

"

Having been on here with a couples profile i have seen the sheer volume of messages you can get . Im talking over 50 a day just from guys . Now imagine what a lass gets ! Do you honestly believe they should reply to all and say no thanks ? Especially the way many take a knock back . Full time job that

London

"It takes as little effort to type " no thanks" as it does to type "hi how are you"

Having been on here with a couples profile i have seen the sheer volume of messages you can get . Im talking over 50 a day just from guys . Now imagine what a lass gets ! Do you honestly believe they should reply to all and say no thanks ? Especially the way many take a knock back . Full time job that "

I've also seen the sheer volume of messages females and couples get and Nah, didn't mean they should reply to all of them...but sometimes it might avoid a lot of bother.

There are filters on the site for a reason.

Set your filters number if people in here with age parameters 18-99 and they tell you they're only looking for under 30,

If that's the case say so in your filter.

I agree with the amount of arsehole profiles on here from guys under that age group, however it's not just here.

I work as a door steward and when I speak to guys regarding their behaviour and explain one more time and your out

99.9% of the aggro is guys in that age bracket, I'm not tarring them all with the same brush as there are genuine guys in there as well as arseholes over 30

I sometimes wonder what school of manners they went to

"its easy for people just to say block and move on but it does get to you on this couples and woman get a lot of msg and some guys don't seem to understand this, I try always answer msgs (unless there just out and out weird) and when you say to some one sorry not my type or what ever and they go mental is does get to you and can be really annoying

rant over :D

Yep, you may try to answer messages, even if you arent interested. The thing that i'd guess gets most single guys annoyed is that it seems like some females and couples go out their way not to reply to guys...then sit there and get themselves annoyed when the guy messages another few times afterwards. A simple "thanks but no thanks" from many females and couples would save a lot of bother on here"

Read the FAQ no reply means you are not interested. The quicker this is realised the more you will enjoy the site. Nobody is entitled to a reply. Keep messaging and I just block. Some messages don't even warrent a reply. Thank god for filters!

» Add a new message to this topic