FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Traveling to after 8 club

Traveling to after 8 club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we are a young and fun northern Irish couple who plan to travel to your fine shore on the first weekend in jan.

We are planning to attend the After 8 club so we would be grateful if a few of you could shed some light on what to expect when we attend as this will be our first visit to a club.

Many thanx W&K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Iv never been but iv heard its not that vusy. I go to cjs. Everyones friendly. The staffs great and its always busy. Strongly recommend it x

By *wingersgardenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi, Hope you have a great time in Scotland.

Are you only going to be in Edinburgh? There's also CJ's Club in Glasgow which is very welcoming to new couples and might offer a good introduction

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi, Hope you have a great time in Scotland.

Are you only going to be in Edinburgh? There's also CJ's Club in Glasgow which is very welcoming to new couples and might offer a good introduction"

Yeah staying in edinburgh

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

After 8 is a very laid back atmosphere, no pressure to do anything you don't want to and friendly people. It may not be as busy as CJ's house parties but then it doesn't require pre-bookings to ensure a full house so to speak. After 8 is open to all and always a mixed night. There are no couple only rooms but it does offer patrons the choice of 1 open room and at the moment 4 lockable rooms for privacy. As with anywhere though the nights at the club are what you make of it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been going to the club 4 a couple of years + recommend the club, everyone is really friendly. You should check out the re_iews.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

my advice is to try and see, many people's opinions are so varied it often becomes more confusing, than benefit.

and I have read people say they will never darken a venue's door again and lambast the place at every opportunity.....

then they have the nerve to go back

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"my advice is to try and see, many people's opinions are so varied it often becomes more confusing, than benefit.

and I have read people say they will never darken a venue's door again and lambast the place at every opportunity.....

then they have the nerve to go back "

this has really made me chuckle hard

Try it what you got to loose, you don't like it then there's a beautiful city to explore .

By *erotic_adventureMan  over a year ago

Scotland & London

Heard goods things about After 8 club but its the people on the night who ultimately count.

"my advice is to try and see, many people's opinions are so varied it often becomes more confusing, than benefit.

then they have the nerve to go back

this has really made me chuckle hard

Try it what you got to loose, you don't like it then there's a beautiful city to explore ."

You would hardly know the club was there! Just go in, make yourself comfortable and chat away.

Would recommend bringing a bottle of something, we usually take Vodka and gives you some dutch courage. There is a bar but always good to have your own stuff.

We are hopefully going again soon, want to try the sex swing out!

Enjoy! Cat xxx

» Add a new message to this topic