Gotta love the maddman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

He's a boy!

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I hope he gets kept in a rat infested hell hole of a prison before being deported to the soft touch that is out legal system, where no doubt he will be given bail despite being a flight risk!

The damage this guy and others like him have done to Rangers and Scottish football is unquantifiable!

Because these guys are smart they think they are above the law! Hopefully not this time! They are no better than common thief's!

Rant over

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hope he gets kept in a rat infested hell hole of a prison before being deported to the soft touch that is out legal system, where no doubt he will be given bail despite being a flight risk!

The damage this guy and others like him have done to Rangers and Scottish football is unquantifiable

Because these guys are smart they think they are above the law! Hopefully not this time! They are no better than common thief's!

Rant over

"

Scottish football is flourishing

"I hope he gets kept in a rat infested hell hole of a prison before being deported to the soft touch that is out legal system, where no doubt he will be given bail despite being a flight risk!

The damage this guy and others like him have done to Rangers and Scottish football is unquantifiable!

Rant over

"

Hasnt he suffered enough

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Scottish football flourishing what planer are u on No he hasnt suffered enough Him and any so called busimess man like him cant suffer enough and i just dont mean theose involved in the football debacle The champagne swilling toffee nosed gits deserve evrything they get

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Meant planet

"Scottish football flourishing what planer are u on No he hasnt suffered enough Him and any so called busimess man like him cant suffer enough and i just dont mean theose involved in the football debacle The champagne swilling toffee nosed gits deserve evrything they get "

Sorry .. One fish bitten ... Properly managed teams/buisness, debt is down and the product on the parks are getting better

He is cleary a liar and an extremely dodgy businessman. I hope sincerely he does not fight extradition and is put in front of the courts here. Folk like him think they are above us and the law. I hope he gets hammered

[Removed by poster at 27/11/14 17:13:06]

Heard he got arrested for trying to buy the country for a peso..

Worked once....

"Scottish football flourishing what planer are u on No he hasnt suffered enough Him and any so called busimess man like him cant suffer enough and i just dont mean theose involved in the football debacle The champagne swilling toffee nosed gits deserve evrything they get "

Well said that lady

Rant over

"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whyte's all cosy in a cell in Glasgow

By *unglasgow69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I hope he rots & ends up in jail & ends up becoming someone's bitch. Actually death is too good for this scumball.

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

It will be a shock to his system being in a cell. Imagine him having to press a buzzer to ask the turnkey for loo roll. Hope he says no, lol

What a fall from grace, from a castle to a smelly cell block in Glasgow.

Wow OMG ! What did he do ?!?

"Whyte's all cosy in a cell in Glasgow "

Gutted free the whyte.

"Wow OMG ! What did he do ?!?"

He was in the high street nipping into poundland for some dube dubes and he saw a football club for sale (should have bought the sweeties)

Probably veering off a bit, but here's what puzzles me. Can anyone explain to me why the previous owner gets absolutely no heat at all on the state that club is in? Is he not responsible for causing all the debt in the first place? Maybe I'm misguided but " for every fiver we'll spend a tenner" or whatever the quote was....

All very undignified stuff

People wishing death for him killing off a football club .

Whats more criminal is not a single lesson learned . 53 of a squad and £15m wage bill for division 1 . Wow

"All very undignified stuff

People wishing death for him killing off a football club .

Whats more criminal is not a single lesson learned . 53 of a squad and £15m wage bill for division 1 . Wow "

Could agree more ! Murray is the real criminal..

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It will be a shock to his system being in a cell. Imagine him having to press a buzzer to ask the turnkey for loo roll. Hope he says no, lol

What a fall from grace, from a castle to a smelly cell block in Glasgow. "

I rather think Whyte will come out of this better than some folk expect.

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Whyte is a total charlatan who's sole intention was not to save the club but to pick the flesh off what was a injured beast,

Suffice to say his arrest with the other 4 last week tells me the PRS must have good case against them.

But in relation to who should also be questioned , this should be directed to Lloyds Banking Group who put pressure on David Murray to sell the club. Rangers had a £75 Million debt two years prior to the sale and that had been reduced to a 'managed' £18million

However, and Fact, it was Whyte who demanded that Duff & Phelps took on the administrator role and this will be proven to be his smoking gun

I just hope when he's banged up....he is banged up so to speak with a few nice bears who make his fooking life a misery. Hell scud it into him....

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Do we think Whyte was supporting Movember or was it an attempt at a disguise?

Glasgows Green and Whyte, Craigy bhoy ur a legend. .Never laughed as much since Tynecastle last weekend. Lol Arffff Arffff

"Whyte is a total charlatan who's sole intention was not to save the club but to pick the flesh off what was a injured beast,

Suffice to say his arrest with the other 4 last week tells me the PRS must have good case against them.

But in relation to who should also be questioned , this should be directed to Lloyds Banking Group who put pressure on David Murray to sell the club. Rangers had a £75 Million debt two years prior to the sale and that had been reduced to a 'managed' £18million

However, and Fact, it was Whyte who demanded that Duff & Phelps took on the administrator role and this will be proven to be his smoking gun

I just hope when he's banged up....he is banged up so to speak with a few nice bears who make his fooking life a misery. Hell scud it into him.... "

And yet still spending more money than they have ! ! Never dealt with the real issue, drastic cost cutting, liquidation 2 will follow follow

By *i_garyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

First team wages are 26% of turnover according to the accounts. This is a very low figure. The money is going elsewhere...

"First team wages are 26% of turnover according to the accounts. This is a very low figure. The money is going elsewhere..."

26% of 25 mill income is still more than required !! Wage bill of 5-7 mill approx

By *i_garyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"First team wages are 26% of turnover according to the accounts. This is a very low figure. The money is going elsewhere...

26% of 25 mill income is still more than required !! Wage bill of 5-7 mill approx"

But in terms of football finance that is an incredibly low figure. I don't actually know of any other team who's ratio is that low. The problem isn't the 1st team wages, the money is going elsewhere and that will continue while Rangers still have people in charge who are only interested in lining their own pockets. Even if the wage bill for the first team was only £2 million the club would still be losing money.

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Sick off listening to this pish shut the gates off the big hoose and geeze us all peace and take the corrupt sfa way them

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Obviously Whyte and the other defendants are innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers.

I wonder if there will be any Rangers supporters looking for a place on that jury? lol

On a serious note . Has the face painter been paid yet??? Don`t think so. Absolute shambles.I heard ASDA are more concerned about the competition a new TESCO will bring. Lol. Loving every minute of this.Why don`t they follow follow Hearts example and show a bit of dignity and maybe folk would get off Fat Salarys back.

No lover of them but hearts have been a superb example of how it should be done . Massive cuts all over brought in youth and gave them a season at the top level and its showing now .

The rangers /sevco/zombies where allowed back in at the bottom tier of scottish football and paid guys like mcculloch and black big bucks whilst the youth sat watching . Mccoist was and still is the highest paid manager in scottish football. Sheer lunacy and hell mend them

"No lover of them but hearts have been a superb example of how it should be done . Massive cuts all over brought in youth and gave them a season at the top level and its showing now .

The rangers /sevco/zombies where allowed back in at the bottom tier of scottish football and paid guys like mcculloch and black big bucks whilst the youth sat watching . Mccoist was and still is the highest paid manager in scottish football. Sheer lunacy and hell mend them "

Totally agree .

» Add a new message to this topic