FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cj's 22nd November

Cj's 22nd November

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a wee post to find out if we Barry the Google n00b joined this wonderful site.? he was a good laugh especially bringing someone a empty beer. ended myself at that point.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dam shame we missed it

Yeah you were missed come along next Saturday?

"Just a wee post to find out if we Barry the Google n00b joined this wonderful site.? he was a good laugh especially bringing someone a empty beer. ended myself at that point. "

Was that the young guy who had the balls to just google CJs and turn up alone, I do hope you all left him in one piece at the end, I know the mood some of you were in

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

That wee dude was a great laugh xx musta took a lot of balls just to Google and turn up xx hope he's joined

Was that the wee boy? lol

Obviously if he's joined he can't post in this thread for another day or so

Geek

Haha aye it was 'the wee boy' he was so cute as how new he was.

"Just a wee post to find out if we Barry the Google n00b joined this wonderful site.? he was a good laugh especially bringing someone a empty beer. ended myself at that point.

Was that the young guy who had the balls to just google CJs and turn up alone, I do hope you all left him in one piece at the end, I know the mood some of you were in "

Shhhh we were nice to him

"Just a wee post to find out if we Barry the Google n00b joined this wonderful site.? he was a good laugh especially bringing someone a empty beer. ended myself at that point.

Was that the young guy who had the balls to just google CJs and turn up alone, I do hope you all left him in one piece at the end, I know the mood some of you were in Shhhh we were nice to him "

Of course you were

Was that the young guy who had the balls to just google CJs and turn up alone, I do hope you all left him in one piece at the end, I know the mood some of you were in Shhhh we were nice to him

Of course you were "

Hawl Parker, I were nice to you

» Add a new message to this topic