FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Recommendations Netflix

Recommendations Netflix

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quiet one in tonight, feeling a wee bit sorry for myself as I'm fecked with the cold

Can anyone recommend a film to watch on Netflix?

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Films no unfortunately not very good on Netflix but TV shows I would recommend watching House.

We're watching The Crazies right now on Netflix....great movie

I'm stuck in tonight too so its netflix as well for me.

Just started the tv series Suits which is really good so far. Thanks to a friend on here for recommending it!

Lx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies folks

Ms Starbuck.. I'm wanting to watch a film as i still can't get over finishing Orange is the new black lol. Not ready to let something else into my life atm....

I loved suits, breaking bad, dexter and house of cards

"Thanks for the replies folks

Ms Starbuck.. I'm wanting to watch a film as i still can't get over finishing Orange is the new black lol. Not ready to let something else into my life atm...."

I dare you to put on "The Human Centipede 2".......... I watched it out of curiosity as to whether anything could be so extreme... Trust me its worse!

Orange is the new black - amazing! Cant wait til the new season is out. Been waiting ages!

Lol @ human centipede 2. That film made me feel physically sick lol so disgusting and revolting

Lx

Ms Starbuck.. I'm wanting to watch a film as i still can't get over finishing Orange is the new black lol. Not ready to let something else into my life atm....

I dare you to put on "The Human Centipede 2".......... I watched it out of curiosity as to whether anything could be so extreme... Trust me its worse!"

the part in the car park with the sandpaper

Watch the secerty

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

If you've not seen it start watching breakingbad. It's slow to start with but stick with it and watch the hole series as it gets good. I thought it was slow to start but then I just had to sit a watch more and more. It is worth the few slow episodes at the start.

Mate stick pn the Inbetweeners if you want a laugh if not anything with De'Niro!!! Talking of which, whats everyones favourote De'Niro film

Orange is the new black, great series

I dare you to put on "The Human Centipede 2".......... I watched it out of curiosity as to whether anything could be so extreme... Trust me its worse! the part in the car park with the sandpaper "

It's the stitching of ass to mouth that got me! Frighteningly sick!

7 psychopaths. Great movie. Lol, nothing more to add to that

If you like things like Lock, Stock and Snatch you should try Dom Hemingway on Netflix. Never thought I'd recommend a Jude Law film but it's really good!

Best series on Netflix has to be Battlestar Gallactica......don't judge me....it's awesome!

Try watching sons of anarchy best series on the web loved Orange is the new black as well

By *PLoversCouple  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Just noticed the other day that "warrior" was on Netflix. It's bloody brilliant. It's maybe about UFC but it's a brilliant story and Tom hardy is in it for the ladies. As for tv series I've watched the first 4 series of "white collar" which was really good and I'm half way through "the shield" it's brilliant. It's like "training day" but in a tv series.

"Best series on Netflix has to be Battlestar Gallactica......don't judge me....it's awesome!"

Lol killing Toaster's always awesome

I dare you to put on "The Human Centipede 2".......... I watched it out of curiosity as to whether anything could be so extreme... Trust me its worse! the part in the car park with the sandpaper

It's the stitching of ass to mouth that got me! Frighteningly sick!"

yeah I watched the first one not a problem got through that feeling boaky and sullied. Have you watched a film called mum and dad? That's another fracked up film.

» Add a new message to this topic